Samsung releases Gear Watch Designer Beta v1.2.1
Samsung’s smartwatches and hybrid fitness trackers provide users an option to use third-party watch faces. The company has even released a dedicated software named the Gear Watch Designer that lets designers build custom watch faces for these wearables. Now, Samsung has released a new beta version of the Gear Watch Designer (v1.2.1) with some bug fixes.
Apart from bug fixes, the version 1.2.1 of the Gear Watch Designer Beta adds a new low-bit color always-on mode that gets automatically activated if the high color always-on mode is not available. Samsung’s new Gear S3 smartwatch supports full-color always-on mode wherein the watch face is always shown in full color. The software is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. Here’s the complete changelog of the new version of the Gear Watch Designer Beta.
Samsung Gear Watch Designer Beta v1.2.1 Change Log
- Fixed adjust color property issue when happens turn on always on mode.
- Fixed image component angle issue that look is not same with preview if it is rotated.
- Fixed ‘Day of Year’ source issue that value is not correct in the preview.
- Fixed custom app id update issue in the Open app action property.
- Fixed Gear S issue that image component disappear when battery % becomes 100.
- Fixed text component issue that location is not same with preview if it is rotated.
- Fixed ‘Minutes in Hours’ select fail issue that happens in the High color always on mode.
- Added Low-bit color always-on mode analog watch automatically if High color always-on mode is turned on only