[Poll] How about that Blue Coral Galaxy Note 7?

Home / News / [Poll] How about that Blue Coral Galaxy Note 7?

For the last three flagship launches, Samsung chose to stick with black, white, gold and silver color options, with an exclusive color or two thrown in for specific markets. These colors all look great on the phones’ glass builds, but we’d be lying if we said we wouldn’t have wanted a few other options as well. In fact, we would have been happy if Samsung had made sure each of those four colors was available in every market, but it was sadly not the case.

For the Galaxy Note 7, Samsung seems to have come down to just three colors, but the Korean giant has also added a nice new Blue Coral option. Unlike that tacky and in-your-face Electric Blue Galaxy S5, Blue Coral looks very understated and a great alternative to black and silver, the other two paint jobs the Note 7 will get. Of course, it remains to be seen if the blue Note 7 will be easily available in most regions, but if you had the option, would you be picking up the Blue Coral variant?

You know the drill. Let us know through the poll and leave a comment with your thoughts down in the comments section!

How about that Blue Coral Galaxy Note 7?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Colors

Polls 20

herpherpherp
herpherpherp

Which one has a flat screen?

barry allen
barry allen

I just want the gold version. It is awsome.

smfrinfan
smfrinfan

White is very good color…better than blue coral
Black saphire better than black
Silver platinium is better than regular silver
And a lot of persons want gold phones
So i think samsung qill add colors in the future

friss
friss

Keep it classy, White is the best but sadly even for Note 5 and S7 series, White is not even sold in my country. If only Samsung have a wine red colour like the Note 4, I would buy it!

Samsung, sometime I really hope you’re like Apple by release all colours internationally, which is fair to everyone!

NJS10
NJS10
I didn’t check any color in the poll because they don’t list white or the “coppery-gold” color that the Edge 7 offers. So a huge NO for me on the listed colors. It’s sad they are so limiting on these uninspiring colors. (If I’m going to be looking at my phone I want the color to be pleasing. And since this phone will be curved edges, I planned to have a clear glittery case for my phone, like the case I bought to match my daughter’s gold Edge 7.) Black is so typical and standard and, for me, dark and… Read more »
EugeneOnTheEdge
EugeneOnTheEdge

I’m smh not feeling the blue one–it somehow looks cheap to me, at least until they unveil the phone. Gold could hv replaced it; darker blue may do it. I’m not that worry though cause I always want the silver.

Gregg1100
Gregg1100

If I get a Note7, it will be going straight in a case, so can be covered in stippled concrete for all I care—only the bezel colour will be seen, so doesn’t matter much to me.
Having said that, the kind of coppery colour they have on S7 Edge is nice.

ekt8750
ekt8750

I hope it comes to America out of the gate cause that’s the one I want.

vcarvega
vcarvega

The blue one is definitely the one I’m buying; assuming it’s not exclusive to some carrier other than ATT.

My last ones were white and smoke gray.

leonardo samsung
leonardo samsung

blue color option looks good better than the black and silver, but i still prefer the white.i used to buy the white variant for all my previous galaxy note devices………….come on samsung it is the best phablet in the world and it supposed to be a flagship (that has a lot of options to offer) how it could come with only three color option………missing the main color option,very disappointing news……. i wish you don’t get rid of the white color option.

naranova7
naranova7

They made the best looking blue phone with the Galaxy S3, then failed at every single attempt with blue phones.
Then there’s the sixth Galaxy and that wonderful green and also gold colors.
On this phone however, the blue one is a very lightly colored phone, much like the silver one. Also it’s a very unpleasant shade of blue.

ekt8750
ekt8750

I think the S6/Note 5 “black” was their best blue phone since the S3. :p

A Sweaty Womble
A Sweaty Womble

I think users should be able to pay a little more money to have a custom colour(s) applied. I’d probably ask for Reventon Yellow & black or a darker version of Cherry red & black. Sounds ugly, but I can see it in my head and it looks sexy…

o0MHJ0o
o0MHJ0o

I do like the colour options, and have had black for years. I’d have liked the silver on my S6 edge+ but it never made it to my shores. Still hoping Samsung will make a deep red colour option. But this new blue is good to see they’re branching out a bit.

ijazali
ijazali

2015-16 was the year of Gold s6 and s7, Now Blue Coral will take that place.

Solun
Solun

Surprised by the blue popularity. I thought silver would be nr. 1 cause black phones look like ugly cheap mess with all those fingerprints and blue doesn´t look good in Fall and generally with way too many clothes colors.

johnnysims
johnnysims

I’ve seen the silver with just as many fingerprint marks, seems these glass phones just get really dirty.

ijazali
ijazali

silver is too shiny in light, thats y

rishwan
rishwan

All my phones where black. But the blue variant looks very nice. If it looks as good in the stores as on the picture, I will definetly go for blue.

MementoMori82
MementoMori82

All my phones are black. I just love it. But since Samsung started using glass I prefer white. Its great contrast with the black screen and in my opinion not a big fingerprint magnet

wpDiscuz