Black Onyx Galaxy Note 7 leaks in all its glory

We have already seen quite a few leaked pictures of the Galaxy Note 7 but we haven’t seen them all yet. A new batch of photos has been leaked from China and it shows us the Galaxy Note 7 in Black Onyx. It’s interesting to note that the handset is completely black, even the metal frame is black, thus giving a very appealing look to the handset.

This color has previously been seen in renders of the Galaxy Note 7 that were leaked two weeks ago. The handset is also said to come in Silver Titanium and Blue Coral colors. Given that so many pictures have been leaked online now we more or less know what the upcoming flagship from Samsung looks like. Samsung confirmed earlier today that it’s going to formally announce the Galaxy Note 7 at an event in New York City on August 2nd, pricing and availability information will be confirmed after the event.

Source

Phones 17

siriom

Can anyone give me a good reason to swap out a note 4 or 5 for this ? whats the exact upgrade that is worth the 800$ ?
The iris gimmick ?

sammy535
sammy535
Sorry to reply late , i dont know if you know the answer yet but to answer your question. Why should you upgrade from Note 4 to 7 is easy; 1- You’re going for a lot more premium build and better design – it looks better simply, although subjective but on a majority world’s view the Note 7 design will look MUCH better than N4, eventhough I actually find the N4 looks good. N7 WILL HAVE A MORE COMPACT DESIGN TOO. 2- The MUCH MUCH MUCH SUPERIOR SOFTWARE – a lot of complains about the n4 software slowing lagging after… Read more »
q8peace
q8peace

the device looks so tall instead it should be taller and wider

johnnysims
johnnysims

Why are these leaks so blurry?? Not even the budget phones have such cheap cameras!

friss
friss

So SamMobile where the exclusive insider official specification and android version leaks? Till today there is still conflicting in terms of spec based on those benchmarking apps. Give us something really EXCLISIVE!

Where the leak photos of the Note 7 back, S-Pen and bottom, that the important factor.

JamesDiman
JamesDiman

Of all the pics leaked so far, none are from the bottom. It does not show the S-Pen to show that this is really a Note phone, we can’t see if there is a headphone jack, and we can’t see if there is really going with USB Type-C. That is the pic that I am waiting on.

grover517
grover517

Yaaawwwnnn

ramoneyhi
ramoneyhi

This looks like an attractive bar of soap

SenorSjon
SenorSjon

Difference is wet soap is less slippery.

golem1102
golem1102

IR blaster have’nt return 🙁

ijazali
ijazali

F** off, enough with IR blaster, don’t cry like a baby for it… u want to change the channel, go ahead take that lazy ass and pick up the God damn remote…

xhustler
xhustler

I find it hilarious that ur limited imagination confines you to thinking that having what is in essence a universal remote is lazy.

My TV remote ‘died’ two years ago and I haven’t had the need to replace it – IR blaster. Don’t have to run around looking for AC remotes in the office – IR blaster

Let me know if u need more use cases !

nuclearemp
nuclearemp

What makes you think wanting an IR blaster makes someone lazy? I myself am waiting on the return of the IR Blaster because it was a fantastic feature. I had over 30 devices programmed when I had it and it had nothing to do with being lazy. The IR Blaster on my phone allowed me to have a ton of my customers equipment and devices programmed in one device, it was a tool used on a daily basis. So next time you jump down someone’s throat over a wanted feature grow up a little bit and stop being a troll.

ijazali
ijazali

Then Go and buy another company device, because here in Samsung you ain’t gonna get it… oh wait there is one place where u can get it… In your dreams.

rishwan
rishwan

I hope that the black one looks better in real life. Otherwise I have to consider the option to take the blue or silver one.
Three weeks to go, can’t wait!
May this phone come with a bigger screen than the s7 and with a better battery than the note 4! 🙂

ekumi
ekumi

Not really liking the colour at the moment. Maybe in real life will look better. Hoping a gold variant comes out.

cavagsam
cavagsam

Its missing a photo from SPen.
Really want to see how is gonna be.
The only way im seeing we can hold this phone in hand without touching the display is using the Spen .

wpDiscuz