Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi (GT-P5110) receiving Android 4.2.2 update in Germany

Samsung has begun rolling out the Android 4.2.2 update (XXDMJ1) for the Wi-Fi variant of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 in Germany. Apart from the usual changes and improvements that come as part and parcel of Android 4.2.2, including lockscreen widgets, Daydream screensaver mode, dedicated toggles page in the status bar, and more, the update includes stability improvements and a few new custom Samsung features that are found on newer devices like the Galaxy S4.

The update is now available over-the-air and via Kies, though it will be a while before it reaches all devices. You can check if it’s available in your region from the Settings » About tablet » Software updates menu, or you can grab the full firmware from our firmware section to update manually.

Via

Firmware news 15

badrudeen1984
3 years 7 months ago
badrudeen1984

Is there a update for Saudi Arabia for tab 10.1. My device is still running on 4.0.4 and when i check it still stays there is no update available and the device is up to date.
Samsung sucks.

doompav66
3 years 6 months ago
doompav66

Hello im from Mexico, and i have the same problem, they are not updates for our regions, samsung recommends us to download any other firmware from this site, the problem is that y tried installing the 4.2.2 firmware but it has a lot of issues, and extra buttons that the ota update doesnt have. So the version provided by sammobile suc$ big time, so im still waiting the ota update, but i think that day wont ever come

frome901
3 years 8 months ago
frome901

And what about the AT&T i497?

kronos33
3 years 9 months ago
kronos33

This is my last samsung device! They can’t update a flagship device?
sony is better than them.

kronos33
3 years 9 months ago
kronos33

what about GT N8000?Why doesn’t sammobile ask their insider as its a flagship device?

sguyx
3 years 8 months ago
sguyx

Is there any insiders really? I think it is just for getting people to the site “we have an insider!”. If there are any, I bet the rumours would be much fruity. No news about N8000 althought there is an insider? lol

scekic
3 years 9 months ago
scekic

Any hint, news on Note 10.1 8010 upgrade pls

rubiorm
3 years 9 months ago
rubiorm

Do you know anything about this notice that you gave of a update of the first Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to Android 4.2? Will we stay at 4.0.4?

winter411
3 years 9 months ago
winter411

a felső kategória mint a note 10.1 8020 mindig később kap frissítést mint pl.tab 2 10.1

MJRL
3 years 9 months ago
MJRL

I can get the file, gives error after inserting the code.

gewsan
3 years 9 months ago
gewsan

What about Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000)? For me, the Samsung can get the 4.2.2 and stick with it. Why not provide the 4.3? I bought the N8000 this year. In Brazil it is still the latest release. That neglect of the consumer.

sguyx
3 years 9 months ago
sguyx

They want you to buy the note 10.1 (2014) too. Not only Note 10.1 (2012) was their first tablet size phone, premium class device and some sort of a flagship, but unfortunately it is also a good case for showing possible customer the way the Samsung works: more units, more models, no updates… Better to get some real premium class device from other manufacturer in the future 😉 This Note 10.1 (n8000) will be my last Samsung device, only premium is the prize, customer support/care sucks!

Amirudinpb
3 years 9 months ago
Amirudinpb

Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 or 4.4 for my galaxy tab 7.7 (GT-P6800) please.. I hope samsung can provide an official update for my tab. thank you, so far has provided an update to 4.1.2. I hope more than that.

ranker704