Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) firmwares are now available

Samsung announced the new Galaxy Mega series in April, and today we received first official firmwares of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152). The firmware is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 (Same as the S4). The good thing is that the device isn’t yet available but as soon as it goes on sale, developers will be able to make custom ROMs immediately, thanks to rapid stock firmware releases by Samsung.

Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.2.2 – Build JDQ39
PDA: I9152XXUAME9
CSC: I9152ODDAME7
MODEM: I9152DDUAME6
Region: Asia
Country: India

The Galaxy Mega 5.8 was officially announced by Samsung, along with the Galaxy Mega 6.3, yesterday. The Galaxy Mega 5.8 packs a Dual-Core 1.4GHz CPU, 1.5GB of RAM, 8 Megapixel main shooter and a 2 Megapixel front facing camera. The device runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 on top of it, out of the box. We expect the Galaxy Mega 5.8 to be made available in May or June.

All the Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) firmwares are available for download from our Firmware Section.

Firmware news 8

morad1984
3 years 1 day ago
morad1984

hey i am waiting for gt-i9152 for update!!!where it is??

morad1984
3 years 2 days ago
morad1984

i rooted my galaxy mega 5.8
i want to upgrade it from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2

carlosfabro
2 years 4 months ago
carlosfabro

Man please help us.
May you can make a video to help us?
Please if possible send a youtube link
Best Regards
Fabbro – Brazil

soumyansu
3 years 4 months ago
soumyansu
Hi, After installing the latest updates I am unable to receive calls while data is being used. I am using a 3G data card on SIM1 and voice card on SIM2. Previously I was receiving calls even when the data was being used by SIM1. The option under SIM Card Manager – Receive incoming calls is already ticked. What I have tried till now 1) Switched SIM1 and SIM2 as in Data card on SIM2 and Voice card on SIM1 did not work. 2) Only when I downgraded my phone to the initial firmware it was working but my battery… Read more »
subzerosco
3 years 9 months ago
subzerosco

So? Is it working???

Mohammad Ammad
4 years 2 months ago
Mohammad Ammad

Open the firmware (.tar.md5) file in PDA on ODIN and then install it

MPG143
4 years 2 months ago
MPG143
I attempted to preform the installation but it keeps failing. I can’t even restore the phone back. It just tells me it encountered a problem and to do kies recovery. This is what i get when i attempt to add the software Enter CS for MD5.. Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable.. Please wait.. I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid. Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully.. Leave CS.. Odin v.3 engine (ID:4).. File analysis.. SetupConnection.. Complete(Write) operation failed. Added!! All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1) Enter CS for MD5.. Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable.. Please wait.. I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid. Checking… Read more »
hotchandaniss