Rumor: Galaxy S IV to have a SPEN and is 9.1mm thick!!!

According to Enuri Samsung is planning to introduce the Galaxy S IV with built-in S-PEN. The device has been planned for an April launch like we reported earlier… Samsung wants to bring their next generation of Galaxy S in the same line as the Note series. If we can believe Enuri, Galaxy S IV will use a 5.0” AMOLED display 441PPI with Full HD 1080×1920 resolution a EXYNOS 5440 quad-core processor a 13 megapixel camera and the device will be 9.1mm thick . Which is quiet thick if we compare it to the current Galaxy S III which is only 8.6mm thick!

The biggest question is, will you use the S-PEN? We don’t think so.

via source

Phones 24

trackback
3 years 5 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S4: Mit 9,1 mm Gehäuse, neuem Exynos-Prozessor und S-Pen? | android-hilfe.de

[…] Rumor: Galaxy S IV to have a SPEN and is 9.1mm thick!!! | SamMobile […]

josef.fanta
josef.fanta
I’m more in favour of the bezelless, slim number in the render than a thicker device with S-Pen. Not used S-Pen as I own GS3 and I’m sure it is an amazing feature but on the N2. For me GS series should be all about nose bleed tech=no bezel and as slim as possible for a near 5″ 1080p SAMOLED+ (FOLED+)? for the IV. replay to the above: I would like all of this you have said, but I would also like the S Pen, not inside of the device, but larger, thicker, ergonomic,.., that I keep in my pocket… Read more »
lovelygeek
lovelygeek

Then call it Galaxy note mini, please. Not S series

monamigx
monamigx

Reg1s
Reg1s

I’m sure the Galaxy S4 will be a lovely device in 2013. I owned the Galaxy S3 and just brought the Galaxy Note 2 this past November 15th. I will wait for the Galaxy Note 3 in 2013 that will be my NEXT SAMSUNG PURCHASE. I enjoy my current Galaxy Note 2 way to much as of today.

elshela20
elshela20
has no one actually noticed that Samsung will burn out very very soon…Samsung yes innovate, and their idea compared to the competition are next to none… their flagships are amazing, but everything else around it has poor functionality for example Kies, AllshareCast, Software Updates..they are trying to do way to much to quickly…Giving the Spen to the S-series doesn’t make sense…everyone with the s3 will now feel inferior and out of date to everyone with the s4, exactly how ppl with the s2 feel may feel with the lack of updates, and this is one thing i clap my hands… Read more »
man-eas
man-eas

If this is true I will buy it…Samsung thinks big…They sold more then 10 million Note 2…I think Samsung S3 it’s not a best seller….why? Because Note 2 it’s better…So they will transform the S line it to Notes line….PERFECT…and the next Note 3 if it will have 6.3 inches of screen it will be almos a like a litle tablet, so…it will be only to the ones o like and want one big…I want one like this S4 features…to me its perfect, dont like it?Dont buy it …hahaha

rotaney
rotaney

samsung should think to add reverse tethering feature in their smartphone
just like HTC …..

francescopatrone89
francescopatrone89

I hate 24 month phone contracts !

pakacom
pakacom

I don’t like spen for GS4. The s pen is the unique character of gnote that made it stand out among others (good sales). What will happen to gnote 3, having dual s pen? I am looking forward for flexible 5 screen for the GS4.

jerrylow
jerrylow

Samsung should also give s4 the ability to use data cards like using usb on the go

steam_joy
steam_joy

Gees, I have never heard of a complainer complaining about other complaints. It is not a complaint, but opinions. If that right is taken away, how can Samsung ever improve on their design. After all, they are selling to us and it must be workable and practical. A mass production like this, Samsung would have to deploy some rumors inorder to do some recon on the new designs.

s0311029
s0311029

Thinner device then we complain oye oye it will break easier. These are just rumors, you guys complain so much early at this point.

devilnv
devilnv

I think the line S must keep its way as always without S-Pen cause S-Pen goes to Note that it’s a two different smart phones and the same time seems same.But the customer that wants the S line as always with original “taste” and the Note also with its original “taste”

kesc
kesc

i thought i would never use the spen on my note 2 but once i used it, loved it, now i use it all the time, im all for the spen.

josef.fanta
josef.fanta
S Pen, on a little smaller phone than current Note II, is a wonderful thing, my dream phone. I own a Note II phone, I like it a lot, but every time I use it I wish if it was a bit smaller. If Samsung does not bother with putting the S Pen into the bezel, but let us keep it in our pockets, the phone size could be kept smaller, and the pen itself cold be designed to be ergonomic and thicker, just like any other good pen. The ones who do not like S Pen, can forget that… Read more »
cis80
cis80

I prefer thin devices
I believe that samsung will design the S4 that will be thinner than iphone5

djvicmart
djvicmart

i won’t like it bigger then the SGS3..if i want something bigger with s-pen i buy SG Note

keonkz
keonkz

A unification of the phone and note?!

asadeng
asadeng

then what makes it different from the samsung galaxy note series? stupid

bobby922
bobby922

i would like to have a pen on it….

khushman06
khushman06

you might and you might not, but still its nice to have a choice because at certain point the pen comes very handy

vicente_pf
vicente_pf

I would use the S Pen. Tell them to put somewhere for a lanyard also!

bob55
bob55

If yes, SIV certainly do not want to …

wpDiscuz