Rumor Roundup: Samsung GALAXY Note II
This is the rumor roundup of the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Rumor is, that the design of the new Galaxy Note II will be very familiar to the Samsung Galaxy S III. Note II might just eventually be a larger Galaxy S III. Last year, Samsung changed some minor design elements of the previous Galaxy Note for the U.S. market but it looks like that it’s not the case this time. Samsung will be keeping the Galaxy Note II’s design exactly the same for their U.S. market and their International market, just like what they did with the Galaxy S III.
Now let’s talk about the specifications of the device. Recently, an image of a benchmark test was leaked on the internet which indicates the Galaxy Note II having a Quad-Core processor running at 1.6GHz (That’s a 200MHz speed jump from the Galaxy S III) and having a 720p display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
(Image courtesy: PhoneArena)
So, We think Samsung’s latest GALAXY device will have the following specifications:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1280×720 resolution (720p – 16:9)
- Exynos 4412 Quad-Core CPU @ 1.6GHz
- Mali-400MP Quad-Core GPU @ 400MHz
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP Rear Camera + 1.9 MP Front Camera
- 3G (GT-N7100) and 4G LTE (GT-N7105) Models
- 16GB and 32 GB internal storage capacity options (Expandable via MicroSD)
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean out of the box
Samsung is going to unveil the Samsung Galaxy Note II later today at their Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 event in Berlin. So, soon we will know if any of these rumors are actually true or not.