Posted by Abhijeet M. 5 months ago

AT&T Galaxy S4 Active also getting KitKat update

S4-KitKat-Cover

12 comments on “AT&T Galaxy S4 Active also getting KitKat update

1. XkSAssassinGEO 5 months ago said:

Typo “while”.

2. KSC 5 months ago said:

What about S3mini (i8190) Android 4.4 Kitkat update??!

3. droopyargentina 5 months ago said:

Seems Samsung needs to improve their update time. Actually i have a i9190 which is s4mini, almost latest device from samsung, but no updates for more than 1 year. Still on 4.2.2 for 1 year!!! Thats terrible. Samsung must improve their update policy. Lets say 1-2 official updates. For the phone cycle. Else, i will have to move to another manufacturer that offers at least 2 updates of firmware.

• madushan92 5 months ago said:

yep, if u care too much on updates better go for a nexus

• Dabitchito 5 months ago said:

So agreed with you. I have already my post about this delay…I even have S4 Active but model GT-I9295 but this update won’t work on this but only on AT&T model…what’s the preference? we all deserve this updates…

4. djmaxmv 5 months ago said:

and note 2 Whenn ATT :@

5. Dabitchito 5 months ago said:

What about model GT-I9295 (Samsung Galaxy S4 Active)? I’ve seen 2 updates now for the AT&T model and I still roll on the 4.2.2 (JB) how long we have to wait for the updates promised to the other users of the GS4 Active I9295?

6. walid badr 5 months ago said:

WHEN WILL BE AVILABLE TO I9295
    BR

7. joel735 5 months ago said:

We also want the update on th gt i9295… common samsung is basically the same thing.

8. sergiogti 5 months ago said:

sono passato dal s3 a s4 active i9295 e sn fermo a 4.2.2 sicuramente il mio prossimo dispositivo nn sara un samsung volevo prendere un note 3 ma valuterò sicuramente altro non samsung se sn questi i tempi mi sn pentito anche di aver preso il portatile samsung 535u3c 01Ait pessima samsung troppi deevice da seguire e lo fa male con tutti meno device piu serietà

9. rotceh21 5 months ago said: