Posted by Abhijeet M. 8 months ago

galaxy-s5-white-feature

The Galaxy S5 is finally available for purchase on a global scale, and as tradition would dictate, firmware files for the international variant of the device are now coming up online. The firmware are currently available for the international Snapdragon-powered variant (model number SM-G900F) and for select regions, but that should be changing in the next few days as Samsung continues to publish firmware for various countries and carriers. As always, these firmware files are useful for those who modify their phone’s software and would like an easy way to return to stock should anything go awry, and can be download from our firmware section, where you’ll also find firmware for basically every Samsung smartphone and tablet.

Update: Firmware for the Exynos variant (SM-G900H) are now online as well, along with firmware for the U.S./Canadian variants (SM-G900W8). Find them in the firmware section.

22 comments on “[Update: Exynos, too] Galaxy S5 firmware for Snapdragon variant now available for download

1. bingo2320 8 months ago said:

what about kitkat for note 2?

• Televinken 8 months ago said:

Welle, what did you expect?
      Sammy regards the 7100 an outdated product.
      The update scheme for our flagship Note 2, is a joke.
      You may react to this fact, by simply exclude Sammy at the next purchase.

• decent4u 8 months ago said:

People are getting furious that their NOTE 2 did not get the kitkat update and I’m still waiting for the official kitkat update for my Note 3.

• Rob Smith 8 months ago said:

Believe me I have a note 3 and have the 4.2.2 update and wish I did’nt!! Cripples SD Cards as well my call recorder no longer works. I hear google removed the necessary files from Jelly Bean when going to kit kat I’d go back to 4.3 if I could!

• Yeap Srun 8 months ago said:
  2. xobyx 8 months ago said:

I´m waiting kitkat for s3. Do you have news about it?

3. jifo 8 months ago said:

im choose a Arabic country and press on download firmware but she sad I want to log in but I have an account and I logged in plz tell me what I do I want the software for tomorrow

4. gagaraz 8 months ago said:

Hi all.

Android 4.4 update for Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9506) ? Release date ?

5. loonamark 8 months ago said:

The device itself is not yet annouced by Samsung, but we managed to see it already at this years IFA. First firmware for upcoming Galaxy S 4 GT-I9506 with Snapdragon 800 and LTE Advanced (LTE-A) connectivity is available for download

Firmware details:

Device: Galaxy S 4 (with Snapdragon 800 and LTE Advanced (LTE-A) support)

Model: GT-I9506

OS Version: Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Build Date: 17.08.2013

PDA: I9506XXUAMHD

CSC: I9506EVRAMHC

Modem: I9506XXUAMHC

Changelist: 1414753

6. Yeap Srun 8 months ago said:
  7. Yeap Srun 8 months ago said:

rom i9500 4.3

8. xobyx 8 months ago said:

GT-I9300 ??????????????????????

9. m7mel 8 months ago said:

G900FXXU1ANCE_G900FOJV1ANCD_G900FXXU1ANCE_HOME.tar .md5 is valid.
    Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    Leave CS..
    system.img.ext4
    modem.bin
    cache.img.ext4
    hidden.img.ext4
    FAIL! (Size)

Complete(Write) operation failed.
    All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

device from Hong Kong
    plz help me when i flash soft G900F 16GB

• elvesleung 8 months ago said:

I have the same problem. Very frustrated. I finally, take out the battery and insert again. restart the phone. it will say your firmware has problem during upgrade. use odin the flash again, may take you few times. finally, it will be okay.

BTW, I have another problem my camera cannot focus. I think this is a hardware problem. I need to deknox and get back to factor for repair.

10. red moon 8 months ago said:

HI guys
    i need the original firmware for galaxy s3 gt-I9300… Version:4.1.2

plz.

11. pkdubai19 8 months ago said:

hi this is may be a joke,
    but no laugh

can we get android kitkat 4.4 for samsung galaxy grand duos GT-I9082 ?
    or can we hope ?

12. xobyx 8 months ago said:

no new about Gt-I9300 ??????

13. Hector Fiore 8 months ago said:

When will we have Android versión 4.4.4 for Galaxy S4 from Telcel’s Customers?
    who is faulty Samsung or Telcel Thanks.