Expected release date Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II

Now that we finally know that Samsung started testing the Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II. The big question is: When will Samsung update the three devices to Android 4.3. We expect that Samsung will update the Galaxy S4 in October. The Galaxy S3 is expected to be released around October end / November. We expect Samsung to update the Galaxy Note II around November end / December. Samsung probably want to give the Note III a couple of exclusive months before the Note 2 will get those features. All three the devices are expected to get more functions and the latest Touch Wiz interface.
We also can confirm that Samsung is busy to test Android 4.3 for their Galaxy Mega series.

Samsung promised to bring Android 4.3 as fast as possible.
Let’s hope everything goes according to plan.

Phones 46

steegman2013
1 year 9 months ago

this take to long pfff we olmost god 4.4

tomjones2012b
1 year 10 months ago

How do we “know that Samsung started testing the Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Note II.”? Is there an official post somewhere?

mlauzon
1 year 10 months ago

Honestly, at this point, they should just skip 4.3 and go directly to KitKat (v4.4)!

akmes
1 year 10 months ago

To wait it until Q4 2014? :)

sayanakauva.0
1 year 10 months ago

there are and will be apple loyalists but no Samsung loyalists. I would’ve upgraded to note3, but no, not now. the period of exclusivity theory will backfire upon Samsung. bye bye Samsung..

akmes
1 year 10 months ago

Disappointed. I have Note II. There was only only update during last year. Now we should wait at least 2014 to get 4.3 considering update policy, when one countries are getting updates much earlier than others. I am from Russia and our firmwares are full of garbage and sometimes this garbage is trying to send extra-fee SMSs without user’s authorization and notification (such situation was with SGSII, after that the first thing for me after firmware update is to disable all extra games and applications). And all usres have to wait while Samsung Russia is filling European countries firmwares with such
refuse apps or upddate with European firmwares. And now Samsung decide to lock SIM cards countries? China’s mobiles are comming!

akmes
1 year 10 months ago

And after that even nowdays Galaxy Note II costs 580 euros here if you buy it officially.

theedik2

Goodbye Samsung I’m waiting very,very long time firmware for Note2 Android 4.3

firaswajeeh
1 year 10 months ago

No, no, no, I don’t trust you any more!

Samsung is again playing the mouse and the cat with its customers!
They told us that 4.2.2 will be released and they leaked it not official, and now we have to wait for 4.3, and by then they’ll inform us wait till KIT KAT 4.4 is ready, at that time our they will release the s5 with the new OS, and then my S3 is obsolete!

blueisland22
1 year 10 months ago

pls roll update 4.3 before htc one rolls out or before that 5s goes out of market to interfere them

sucksunggalaxys2
1 year 10 months ago

Still waiting for my S2/I9100 update Samsung! I would have been content had I gotten 4.2.2 when that was on the table. 4.2.2 was released by Google on 9 October 2012 so it was well within the reasonable update window. Now, nothing short of 4.3 will shut me up. Last Samsung phone for me ever for sure.

sucksunggalaxys2
1 year 10 months ago

Err. 11 February 2013 for 4.2.2 I mean. 4.2 came out on 13 November 2012.

I know all the excuses by now. Samsung is doing no worse than anybody else blah blah. Well, the Galaxy Sx line represents the best selling Android handsets ever. It’s not some obscure model. Samsung needs to offer a lot more to the customers that helped bring about their total market dominance.

sad_but_cool1
1 year 10 months ago

I wait too long to decide leaving samshit.
But now. I can confirm..Bye bye samshit. Wilcome nexus..

allcilagdo

Going for nexus 5 who cares for late upgrade on any samsung devices

Deliximus
1 year 10 months ago

You guys are hilarious. Grass is always greener on the other side. Why don’t you guys check out sonys update history or even HTC’s before complaining and bitching. And who is that guy complaining about not getting JB on his Note 1? Its a CARRIER issue, not Samsung when is been released in many countries.

syawal07
1 year 10 months ago

iphone 4 older than s2 still get latest update…but s2 maybe 4.1.2 is the last update…even can support latest android version…prepare to change to ios or nexus…bye2 sumsung :)

ufo626
1 year 10 months ago

Samsung fear for sales is stupid when IOS 7 released Apple wasn’t worried because when they deliver a good user experience and gain user loyalty iPhone users feel like they are supported and that Apple care about them

yes there was a differences in the features but all get it at the same time unlike the great Samsung who hold updates and cancel some for favor of other devices still when releasing 4.3 for the Note 2 it will not have all the features like the Note 3 my Note 2 will not be a slower Note 3 with 4.3 i know it there will a million features missing

why the hold well simply because unlike apple the care only for money same with my S2 when it was a long time even after the ICS release they did not change the TouchWiz until the 4.1.2 and I will wait for 4.3 5 more months

on my old S2 you fool me once shame on you with Note 2 fool me twice shame on me

Never Buy a cheap slow plastic Samsung ever again

rvargasl
1 year 10 months ago

I wait to much for S3 software. Bye Samsung and Welcome Sony.

sayanakauva.0
1 year 10 months ago

Samsung has and will lose buyers. the most nos of purchases of s4 and gn3 would’ve been note or s series users , but the way they ill treat their old customers the company will go down like nokia..
atleast learn from apple who have given same update to all their phones

Rekar
1 year 10 months ago

im really dissapointed , iam waiting for an update for note 2 since june , im going to switch to Sony

Rekar

Franz54
1 year 10 months ago

Hey here! Update S3 “in October!” Now in November? or December? and if in the meantime Samsung’s new model will be in 2014?? Bye Bye Samsung

MarkMcCoskey
1 year 10 months ago

Looking forward to the 4.3 update on my T889 Note II.

descargaasaco
1 year 10 months ago

I have owned the SGS, SGS2, SGS3 and since 1 year ago I’m a owner of the GN2.
Ilove my Galaxy Note 2 thanks to it’s battery life, S-Pen and big but not huge screen.
However I must recognize that I’m really tired of how Samsung holds the updates on purpose.

As soon as Sony release a 5.7″ phone with something similar to the S-Pen or Google release a non-LG Nexus phone, I’ll stop using Galaxy phones. I’m tired of Samsung, really.

ikundan
1 year 10 months ago

Seems lyk samsung is planning to update its latest note 3 device to android 4.4 kitkat and in mean while keep releasing 4.3 jb for devices lyk s3, note II nd s4 :D :D

good step samsung, but make sure to not disappoint ur customers :)

ufo626
1 year 10 months ago

I think you are right and not only updating Note 2 to 4.3 when Note 3 gets 4.4 it will miss a lot of features from 4.3′s Note 3 very good Samsung user experience

AdL2012
1 year 10 months ago

Now S3 will get the 4.3 in november???WTF…

I think they give us 4.3 in 2014 ….shame on you Samsung

gtone339
1 year 10 months ago

Should be around the end of October!

nascarlam
1 year 10 months ago

Please tell Samsung I said middle finger. Thank you. My next phone definitely isn’t go to be ShameSung. Can’t believe they had to start testing so early (sarcasm) Goodbye!

vikea
1 year 10 months ago

When galaxyI update come?.