Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Images captured from the Samsung Galaxy S IV LTE (GT-I9505) appear on Picasa

SGS4

i9505test i9505test1

Today, we have stumbled upon two pictures which were allegedly taken from the upcoming Galaxy S IV LTE (GT-I9505). The images were uploaded to Picasa and the EXIF data from the images reveal that the device had I9505XXEAMB8 firmware installed. Both of the pictures are of 2322 x 4128 resolution. It has been rumoured that the Galaxy S IV will use a 13 MP Camera sensor. According to the latest information Samsung will introduce the Galaxy S IV in March and goes on sale from April.

Thanks MOHAMMAD
Source (Picasa)

8 comments on “Images captured from the Samsung Galaxy S IV LTE (GT-I9505) appear on Picasa

1. hot_spare 2 years ago said:

things are ‘heating’ up..

2. Bohannon67 2 years ago said:

Sure are ‘heating up’. Looking forward to more specs and images coming up and of course the official unveiling. Wonder if the S4 will be worth upgrading to from my S3?

Oh well, need to wait to have that question answered I suppose.

3. vavrorvav 2 years ago said:

this is so exciting!

4. pinx0 2 years ago said:

That image size does not match a 13MP camera. It’s not even 10MP.

• LFModesto 2 years ago said:

The resolution is widescreen. Until today, all the smartphones I’ve seen (including the Galaxy S3 I currently have) do not take pictures at full resolution when configured for photos in widescreen (16:9 = 1,77:1), you can only get the full resolution on photos 4:3

5. kizinew 2 years ago said:

I like s4. how long for wait this smartphone?

6. Pingback: Foto tirada com Galaxy SIV encontrada no Picasa | Tudo em Tecnologia

7. billant 2 years ago said:

One more piece of equipemnt to waste your hard earned money on…. an upgraded s3 should eaisly be useful well into the future .. i’m already waiting for the SGS10 lol