Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi receives Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update

jellybean-leak-Samsung-400px

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.1 update to the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi (GT-P5110)
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update is being rolled out in phases and for now is currently only available for the United Kingdom but we expect other countries to follow soon.
If you have the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi you can update your tablet through OTA or Samsung KIES.

The Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is also downloadable through our firmware page.
SamMobile’s advice is to wait till Samsung KIES or OTA self!

FW details:
Product code: GT-P5110TSABTU
PDA: P5110XXCLK7
CSC: P5110OXACLK7
Build Date: 23-11-12

Check out our Galaxy Tab 2 review here

Screenshots: (from P3110 running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean)

34 comments on “Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi receives Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update

1. vavrorvav 2 years ago said:

Seems like samsung is on fire

2. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

woooow, more firmware now :-)

3. CrisR82 2 years ago said:

It’s pretty cool to see Samsung rolling out new JB ROMs so fast…but it’s still a bit lame that no info is given about the Galaxy S2…hoping to see it pop up here soon :c

4. udayjee 2 years ago said:

is P7510 also getting the update?

5. tomikt 2 years ago said:

where is s2 jb update? It’s very outrageous

6. arbi123 2 years ago said:

jelly bean for s2 when?

7. jwither 2 years ago said:

They started “rolling out” the JB updates for the Tab 2 7.0 in August. It’s now December, and the Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113 (US Wifi only version) hasn’t even sniffed the update. Not holding my breath.

8. Asparuh 2 years ago said:

4.1.2 for s2 or gtfo

9. GupB7722 2 years ago said:

Ok.. good… fantastic … but …. when for P5100 (3G) ???
    And – in the future – do you think is possible 4.1.2 for all TAB 2 family ???

10. DannyD 2 years ago said:

yes Android 4.1.2 for all Tab 2 and Note 10.1

11. cuijknoord 2 years ago said:

Yessss! Waiting for update

12. jpdiman 2 years ago said:

This is amazing! I’m getting one this week in Brazil, and I’m happy knowing that soon i will have mine running Jelly Bean! Hurray

13. coolfsx 2 years ago said:

Don’t expect more, this “soon” could be monthes.

14. mixandvan 2 years ago said:

Ждем с нетерпением :)

15. enzomanzini@libero.it 2 years ago said:

And Tab 1 family were is ? lost ?

16. ashrafalhor 2 years ago said:

♥ sooooooo coooooool i am waiting the update for G3 devices thanks sammobile we love you ♥

17. Grobianus 2 years ago said:

Lame lame lame.
    If they get even slower with their updates, the devices will get downgraded.
    Every time the same stupid procedure. Months after the release of the Google code, Sammy starts updating chosen devices. Country after country. Sometimes you get it 2 weeks after the roll out, sometimes it takes 3 months.
    I hate Samsung for that. My SGS3 is my last Samsung smartphone. Already replaced my Tab2 with a Nexus 7. I would recoomend everyone to do so.

18. JorgeMera 2 years ago said:

Buy a Nexus 10… It’s a “Samsung” tablet without the SLOW Samsung firmware uptades… and it’s a REALLY amazing tablet… I sold my P7500 and bought a Nexus 10.

19. droidz79 2 years ago said:

To all those people complaining about updates just think about it like this if you by a laptop or desktop computer they don’t update you for free to a new version of windows so just count yourself lucky they even update phones as much as they do. If you want the upgrade so bad, root your phone. I’ve had 4.1.2 for about 2 months on my S2. Now just waiting for the S4.

20. droidz79 2 years ago said:

@jorge I wish I had waited a little longer and got one but I only got my tab 2 in Sept. The Nexus 10 looks like a great device with good longevity.

21. JorgeMera 2 years ago said:

@droidz79 it’s a really great tablet. The only thing that I dislike, it’s that you can’t make folders in the app windows… besides that… it’s a amazing tablet with android 4.2.1 (instant update, even for a foreign country)

22. Said1995 2 years ago said:

when will it get 4.1.2 and i hope it gets 4.2 update soon, plz someone tell me when will it get 4.1.2 its now on 4.1.1

23. salamonty54 2 years ago said:

sooooooo coooooool i am waiting for this update bets regards sammobile we love you

24. Adherack 2 years ago said:

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with the screen sensitivity when I use google maps… zoom is not ok…

25. cookys 2 years ago said:

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with pictures, every one get white on the screen :(
    Because of this : root and custom rom.

26. JDW081970 2 years ago said:

So now then when does the P5113 get it’s update….. Guess we’ll never time. I do believe I’m going to Sony too see if they have anything better.

27. mynmeisnotbob 2 years ago said:

JDW081970,
    Don’t leave yet, I just received the update on my P5113 this morning OTA. Go into your settings and hit the Software update to check and see. Things are much smoother so far.

28. Pingback: Android Overload: Sprint LTE coming soon to New York, Samsung working on Exynos 5440 quad-core A15 CPU, and more | Gadgets N Autos

29. DonTV 2 years ago said:

From December 2012 to February 2013 I am waiting for upgrade my GT-P5110 from 4.0.3 to something … the promise is 4.1.1 when SAMSUNG delivery to Uruguay, 4.2.2 will be the last … I though SAMSUNG don’t take care about me like client, so another Tablet not Samsung in my future. Because my loyalty to official rom is my guilt and punishment.

30. Pingback: تحديث لنظام أندرويد لجهاز سامسونج جالكسي تاب وايرلس Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 | موبايلي سوفت

31. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi gets Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1) update - DKGadget.com

32. Pingback: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi começa a receber o Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean | Ajudandroid

33. Pingback: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi: inizia il rilascio di Android 4.1.1

34. Pingback: Android Overload: Dash LTE coming quickly to New York, Samsung engaged on Exynos 5440 quad-core A15 CPU, and extra | iniphones.com