Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi receives Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.1 update to the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi (GT-P5110)
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update is being rolled out in phases and for now is currently only available for the United Kingdom but we expect other countries to follow soon.
If you have the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi you can update your tablet through OTA or Samsung KIES.

The Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is also downloadable through our firmware page.
SamMobile’s advice is to wait till Samsung KIES or OTA self!

FW details:
Product code: GT-P5110TSABTU
PDA: P5110XXCLK7
CSC: P5110OXACLK7
Build Date: 23-11-12

Check out our Galaxy Tab 2 review here

Screenshots: (from P3110 running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean)

Firmware news 34

[…] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now receiving Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update. [SamMobile] […]

[...] Samsung ha iniziato da poche ore il rilascio via OTA dell’aggiornamento ad Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean per il Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi (GT-P5110); a riportare la notizia è come sempre il sito SamMobile. [...]

[...] Via: Sammobile [...]

[...] Source 1, Source 2, Source 3 [...]

DonTV
2 years 5 months ago

From December 2012 to February 2013 I am waiting for upgrade my GT-P5110 from 4.0.3 to something … the promise is 4.1.1 when SAMSUNG delivery to Uruguay, 4.2.2 will be the last … I though SAMSUNG don’t take care about me like client, so another Tablet not Samsung in my future. Because my loyalty to official rom is my guilt and punishment.

[...] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now receiving Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update. [SamMobile] [...]

mynmeisnotbob
2 years 6 months ago

JDW081970,
Don’t leave yet, I just received the update on my P5113 this morning OTA. Go into your settings and hit the Software update to check and see. Things are much smoother so far.

JDW081970
2 years 6 months ago

So now then when does the P5113 get it’s update….. Guess we’ll never time. I do believe I’m going to Sony too see if they have anything better.

cookys
2 years 6 months ago

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with pictures, every one get white on the screen :(
Because of this : root and custom rom.

Adherack
2 years 7 months ago

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with the screen sensitivity when I use google maps… zoom is not ok…

salamonty54
2 years 7 months ago

sooooooo coooooool i am waiting for this update bets regards sammobile we love you

Said1995
2 years 7 months ago

when will it get 4.1.2 and i hope it gets 4.2 update soon, plz someone tell me when will it get 4.1.2 its now on 4.1.1

JorgeMera
2 years 7 months ago

@droidz79 it’s a really great tablet. The only thing that I dislike, it’s that you can’t make folders in the app windows… besides that… it’s a amazing tablet with android 4.2.1 (instant update, even for a foreign country)

droidz79
2 years 7 months ago

@jorge I wish I had waited a little longer and got one but I only got my tab 2 in Sept. The Nexus 10 looks like a great device with good longevity.

droidz79
2 years 7 months ago

To all those people complaining about updates just think about it like this if you by a laptop or desktop computer they don’t update you for free to a new version of windows so just count yourself lucky they even update phones as much as they do. If you want the upgrade so bad, root your phone. I’ve had 4.1.2 for about 2 months on my S2. Now just waiting for the S4.

JorgeMera
2 years 7 months ago

Buy a Nexus 10… It’s a “Samsung” tablet without the SLOW Samsung firmware uptades… and it’s a REALLY amazing tablet… I sold my P7500 and bought a Nexus 10.

Grobianus

Lame lame lame.
If they get even slower with their updates, the devices will get downgraded.
Every time the same stupid procedure. Months after the release of the Google code, Sammy starts updating chosen devices. Country after country. Sometimes you get it 2 weeks after the roll out, sometimes it takes 3 months.
I hate Samsung for that. My SGS3 is my last Samsung smartphone. Already replaced my Tab2 with a Nexus 7. I would recoomend everyone to do so.

ashrafalhor
2 years 7 months ago

♥ sooooooo coooooool i am waiting the update for G3 devices thanks sammobile we love you ♥

enzomanzini@libero.it
2 years 7 months ago

And Tab 1 family were is ? lost ?

mixandvan

Ждем с нетерпением :)

coolfsx
2 years 7 months ago

Don’t expect more, this “soon” could be monthes.

jpdiman
2 years 7 months ago

This is amazing! I’m getting one this week in Brazil, and I’m happy knowing that soon i will have mine running Jelly Bean! Hurray

cuijknoord