We leaked the first ever Android 4.3 build for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) almost two weeks ago, but we wanted to give you more. Today we are giving you folks a yet another leaked Android 4.3 build for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) but this time it's one of the final builds – that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the SGS4, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there. According to our sources, Samsung should start rolling out official update within 1-2 weeks for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505 / GT-I9500).
We would like to thank our insider because without our insider's help we would not have been able to provide you folks with this firmware.
We have tested this firmware for 2 days and haven't noticed any major changes so far, but there are minor improvements here and there. If you do notice any major changes or improvements let us know in the comment section below.
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:29:05 +0000
Product Code: OLB
– This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
– This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
– This test firmware will NOT trigger your KNOX Warranty Counter (If it's 0x0 before flashing, it will remain 0x0 after flashing and vice versa).
– This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
– Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
– Add CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
If you would like to get in touch with us, use the Contact Us page.