Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi receives Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.1 update to the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi (GT-P5110)
Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update is being rolled out in phases and for now is currently only available for the United Kingdom but we expect other countries to follow soon.
If you have the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi you can update your tablet through OTA or Samsung KIES.

The Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is also downloadable through our firmware page.
SamMobile’s advice is to wait till Samsung KIES or OTA self!

FW details:
Product code: GT-P5110TSABTU
PDA: P5110XXCLK7
CSC: P5110OXACLK7
Build Date: 23-11-12

Check out our Galaxy Tab 2 review here

Screenshots: (from P3110 running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean)

Firmware news 35

emadhasabo
1 year 3 months ago
emadhasabo

softeware of tab 2

trackback
3 years 7 months ago
Android Overload: Dash LTE coming quickly to New York, Samsung engaged on Exynos 5440 quad-core A15 CPU, and extra | iniphones.com

[…] Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now receiving Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update. [SamMobile] […]

trackback
3 years 9 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi: inizia il rilascio di Android 4.1.1

[…] Samsung ha iniziato da poche ore il rilascio via OTA dell’aggiornamento ad Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean per il Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi (GT-P5110); a riportare la notizia è come sempre il sito SamMobile. […]

trackback
4 years 15 days ago
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi começa a receber o Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean | Ajudandroid

[…] Via: Sammobile […]

trackback
4 years 2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi gets Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1) update - DKGadget.com

[…] Source 1, Source 2, Source 3 […]

trackback
4 years 4 months ago
تحديث لنظام أندرويد لجهاز سامسونج جالكسي تاب وايرلس Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 | موبايلي سوفت

[…] المصدر […]

DonTV
4 years 5 months ago
DonTV

From December 2012 to February 2013 I am waiting for upgrade my GT-P5110 from 4.0.3 to something … the promise is 4.1.1 when SAMSUNG delivery to Uruguay, 4.2.2 will be the last … I though SAMSUNG don’t take care about me like client, so another Tablet not Samsung in my future. Because my loyalty to official rom is my guilt and punishment.

trackback
4 years 5 months ago
Android Overload: Sprint LTE coming soon to New York, Samsung working on Exynos 5440 quad-core A15 CPU, and more | Gadgets N Autos

elhereje
4 years 6 months ago
elhereje

JDW081970,
Don’t leave yet, I just received the update on my P5113 this morning OTA. Go into your settings and hit the Software update to check and see. Things are much smoother so far.

jaykaren17
4 years 6 months ago
jaykaren17

So now then when does the P5113 get it’s update….. Guess we’ll never time. I do believe I’m going to Sony too see if they have anything better.

testotest2000
4 years 6 months ago
testotest2000

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with pictures, every one get white on the screen 🙁
Because of this : root and custom rom.

marciomac
4 years 6 months ago
marciomac

With the 4.1.1 and P5110 : trouble with the screen sensitivity when I use google maps… zoom is not ok…

chris1981
chris1981

sooooooo coooooool i am waiting for this update bets regards sammobile we love you

asghar.javadi9
asghar.javadi9

when will it get 4.1.2 and i hope it gets 4.2 update soon, plz someone tell me when will it get 4.1.2 its now on 4.1.1

nonospe
nonospe

@droidz79 it’s a really great tablet. The only thing that I dislike, it’s that you can’t make folders in the app windows… besides that… it’s a amazing tablet with android 4.2.1 (instant update, even for a foreign country)

igordesign
igordesign

@jorge I wish I had waited a little longer and got one but I only got my tab 2 in Sept. The Nexus 10 looks like a great device with good longevity.

igordesign
igordesign

To all those people complaining about updates just think about it like this if you by a laptop or desktop computer they don’t update you for free to a new version of windows so just count yourself lucky they even update phones as much as they do. If you want the upgrade so bad, root your phone. I’ve had 4.1.2 for about 2 months on my S2. Now just waiting for the S4.

nonospe
nonospe

Buy a Nexus 10… It’s a “Samsung” tablet without the SLOW Samsung firmware uptades… and it’s a REALLY amazing tablet… I sold my P7500 and bought a Nexus 10.

Falco333
Falco333

Lame lame lame.
If they get even slower with their updates, the devices will get downgraded.
Every time the same stupid procedure. Months after the release of the Google code, Sammy starts updating chosen devices. Country after country. Sometimes you get it 2 weeks after the roll out, sometimes it takes 3 months.
I hate Samsung for that. My SGS3 is my last Samsung smartphone. Already replaced my Tab2 with a Nexus 7. I would recoomend everyone to do so.

stancho67
stancho67

♥ sooooooo coooooool i am waiting the update for G3 devices thanks sammobile we love you ♥

xavier301
xavier301

And Tab 1 family were is ? lost ?

ngragirena
ngragirena

Ждем с нетерпением 🙂

lovelygeek
lovelygeek

Don’t expect more, this “soon” could be monthes.

jheraquez
jheraquez

This is amazing! I’m getting one this week in Brazil, and I’m happy knowing that soon i will have mine running Jelly Bean! Hurray

leonardoroots