I9300XXDLI4 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI4 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI4 is the most stable leak EVER. Almost all issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build.
This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.
I9300XXDLI4 Noticeable Changes:
- Brightness Issue is fixed
- Wi-Fi reception improved
- RAM Optimizations
- Fast Battery Charging
- App Drawer much smoother
- Apps open really fast
- Very Fast and Smooth
- Found other changes ? Tell us in the comment section below.
This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs
Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 7th September 2012
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add I9300XXDLI4_I9300OXADLI4_I9300XXDLI4_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.