Android 4.0.4 leaked for Galaxy SII

Home / News / Android 4.0.4 leaked for Galaxy SII

Remember we tweeted about Android 4.0.4 for the Galaxy SII and Galaxy Note…
Today the first firmware with Android 4.0.4 for the Galaxy SII has been leaked.
You are able to download the first rom thought our firmware page as usual www.SamFirmware.com

Some details about this rom…
Android: 4.0.4
Build date: June 28
PDA: I9100XXLQ5
MODEM: I9100XXLQ5
CSC: I9100OXALQ5

Please make sure you save everything before you flash.
This if a full rom so your phone will wipe!

Every Galaxy SII owner will get Android 4.0.4 by the next couple of months.
You will be able to update your device by Samsung KIES or over the air.

Firmware news 78

trackback
3 years 1 month ago
Firmware do Android 4.0.4 para o Galaxy SII é liberada | Vida Info - Android, Dicas e Tutoriais

[…] via: SamMobile […]

trackback
3 years 7 months ago
Tutorial: Instala ICS 4.0.4 Oficial en tu Samsung Galaxy S2 « Android Venezuela

[…] detalles: xda | sammobile | […]

trackback
3 years 8 months ago
Official android 4.0.4 for Samsung Galaxy 2 Leaked | TechSuplex

[…] great news for you..especially if you are at home with tinkering with your phone. Samsung fansite Sammobile have gotten their hands on a leak of the official ROM for Android 4.0.4 (Same as what is […]

trackback
4 years 23 days ago
Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy S2 has been leaked

[…] Just as folks on AT&T and T-Mobile are settling down with version 4.0.3 of Ice Cream Sandwich on their Galaxy S2, a newer version of the mobile OS for the phone has leaked on the good ol’ interweb. The latest firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S2 can now be downloaded from Sam Mobile. […]

kyolei87
4 years 6 months ago
kyolei87

What is the password of the firmware s2 Android 2.3.6?
Me download from firmware parts but can’t extract it.
Can u guys help me?Thanks.

trackback
4 years 7 months ago
Android 4.0.4 ufficiale per Galaxy S2 | Programmazione & Tecnologia

[…] la prima ROM LEAKED ufficiale 4.0.4 per il Galaxy S2.E’ possibile scaricarla dal famoso sito Sammobile, ma a breve sarà disponibile su Kies per i terminali Open Europe e a seguire per i […]

ams84
ams84

Hello xhustler,

It is really a nice post.

It fixed the issue completely.

Thank you very much.

Alexander94
Alexander94

MAKE MY S2 ARABIC

Furrygold1
Furrygold1
This ROM is definitely better than 4.0.3. I have used it for about two weeks now and here are some observations; 1) Toggling Wifi /3G on and off is much faster 2) Connecting to wireless networks is much faster as well 3) Generally screen and apps ‘respond faster’ 4) Battery life is definitely improved ( I don’t have any battery management apps installed – no juice defender, no Go power master.) I flushed the PIT file despite the so many “DON’T …” pieces of advice. When I wiped my internal storage, the capacity was reduced to 4.11 GB. No sweat… Read more »
mdenterprice
mdenterprice

I was upgrade to this and difference is significant. More smooth and battery draining is better. I flashed by odin 1.85 without pit file and wiped everything before upgrade. It seems camera software is not as good as in last 4.0.3.

drimtiyaz123
drimtiyaz123

very fine update but … in my case shows no videos from youtub or whatever video just plays sound without picture
I found the reason was that I changed the original kernel to Siyah kernel, so when am back to the original rom kernel the video played well

gordon.john
gordon.john

…been using this firmware for a couple days now & I cld say, it’s fast & no more laggy…. satisfied with it so to speak 😀

chileunlock
chileunlock

@maxwel1

If you are talking about arabic ROM then try Iraq’s ROM from middle east, its complete arabic version

gordon.john
gordon.john

after upgrading to 4.0.4, the upper left right slide to adjust screen brightness is no longer available. So, need to change the brightness manually via settings or use third party software available for download at google play. I noticed the screen transition is faster than 4.0.3 too. Thanks sammobile for this firmware, I like it :o)

walneysousa
walneysousa

it has some problem with video screen, I select full screen and my videos fails to see

neo_tronix
neo_tronix

I’m waiting for the update for i9100G in France 😀

aalq7
aalq7

Is this beta version or official?

modmymobile
modmymobile

working fine.. no remarkable change.. except 4.0.4 the new milestone for galaxy s2.. waiting for JB..

alas51266
alas51266

I had same the problem after rooting. I’m going to try 4.0.4 ZCLPL though.

goranbn
goranbn

It works fine for me, more stable and smother. The problem came after I rooted the device, Netflix did not show any video. So i roll back to 4.0.3, hope a better root

extern
extern

Android 4.0.4 March 29, 2012:

* Stability improvements
* Better camera performance
* Smoother screen rotation
* Improved phone number recognition

salvorapi
salvorapi

Is samsung galaxy s2 will get jelly bean update ????

NehalemWar
NehalemWar

Thanks SamMobile, great updated!, finally a spain language good translate, new icons in some option menus, the faster lockscreen, a new Samsung Account apk but the GPS it´s a bit slower and the baterry download more fastest than 4.0.3. Also the Email apk have a issue with the Folders don´t sync or not appear

Thanks!!

brunoas86
brunoas86

what abowt root it ? i trie and i loost my camera.

nikolas253
nikolas253

Please make some rom for galaxy r gt i9103.. i want ics and jeely bean for my galaxy r gt i9103.

wpDiscuz
Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! Android Oreo Mega Deal! One year SamMobile Premium from €55 for €25! X