Leaked photos show off Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ boot screens

We’re just a couple of weeks away from Samsung’s official announcement for the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 edge+, multiple leaked photos of both devices have already been floating on the internet. Several new leaked photos have appeared online today claiming to show the boot screens of the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Do keep in mind though that there’s always a possibility that these boot screens were fabricated but that they don’t appear to show anything out of the ordinary.

The pictures also reveal the design of both devices, there’s nothing surprising about the Galaxy S6 edge+ since it’s merely an enlarged version of the Galaxy S6 edge. As expected the Galaxy Note 5 appears to borrow major design cues from the Galaxy S6 duo but does pull off that look quite nicely. We have already reported exclusively that the Galaxy Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 edge+ will be officially launched on August 12 with shipments starting in select markets by August 21.

leaked-boot-screens-1
leaked-boot-screens-2
leaked-boot-screens-3
leaked-boot-screens-4
leaked-boot-screens-5
leaked-boot-screens-6

Via Source

Phones 45

kavalier
1 year 1 month ago

If Sammy wants to make $ammy sPhones, then maybe Apple will get my money! At least with them, I’d get updates without carrier horse crap delays!

kronicle
1 year 1 month ago

Either way this year Samsung will still get your money! lol…. With Samsung selling them A9 processors, AMOLED Screens, LPDDR4 and UFS 2.0 Memory. All the expensive stuff is made by Samsung! haha….. And you can’t blame Samsung for Carrier’s idiocies. But hey…… ;-P since you love to update your phone so much, iOS 8.4.1 (like the most Updates Bug fixes ever for a mobile OS… haha), then you’ll love to hear the BUG that was supposed to be fixed? Is now back with a vengeance! lol…. “WiFried is back with a vengeance.” Plus you will get more CrAppleware than ever with FAILED CrApple Music!!! lol….. yeppers…. that bloatware is even being dissed on by famous celeb Apple fans! :DDD

Sugit Pupillam
1 year 1 month ago

I would have upgraded to the note for from my note 3 if the idiots in samsung engineering hadn’t put the speaker on the back instead of the front. Now it looks like we are faced with the possible spectres of loss of removable battery, potential loss of SD card call, no Speaker on the front, a camera that is very close to the Galaxy S 6 and a price tag that could be close to $1000. It feels like Samsung is doing everything in their power to drive me to another manufacturer

ThaiM
1 year 1 month ago

+1. I don’t even consider any devices without MicroSD. Period.

tpeter
1 year 1 month ago

No removable battery = no need new note

No IR blaster = no need new note

grom96
1 year 1 month ago

Guys guess what!! I think I found another clue for the Note 5, and that’s it’s definitely coming soon, on YouTube I found a mobile live stream that was posted on 21st July 2015 on Samsung Mobile Channel, but it says it’s offline , might be a hint..

emaron
1 year 1 month ago

Maybe Apple spies took these leaked images.

insydexvi

Apple Spy’s, Samsung Spy’s, Everyone’s Spy

JohnS4
1 year 1 month ago

Strange if these are official samsung images why on earth are they being snapped on an intherior Iphone?!?

preime101
1 year 1 month ago

Because they are not official photos but we’re taken by a phone reseller. They probably just grabbed the first phone they had to hand

Julius6599
1 year 1 month ago

Yeah! S-Pen will be on the right side! Look closely on the white Note 5.

mshita
1 year 1 month ago

I’m missing something. The two model numbers I’ve seen is SM-N920 and SM-N925. I thought the 925 was the Edge+, but according to these images it is not. So is there a third device being released?

tonytien
1 year 1 month ago

I think you mean SM-G920 and SM-G925, which are the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge, respectively. This new edge+ looks to have a model number of SM-G928.

owais a
1 year 1 month ago

But can you seen any thing unique the samsung company use iphone 6 for taking a pic of note 5 and s6 edge plus what doing you samsung were is your reputation WTF

ProdByEchelon

I WANT THE NOTE 5!!!!!

Andrzej Dziag
1 year 1 month ago

I hope Galaxy Note 5 will have less protruding camera’s lens than the Galaxy S6 :)

ParanoiacMind
1 year 1 month ago

….. And photos made with…. APPLE!!! :))))

sanayp
1 year 1 month ago

This website is trying to provide you with good decent information and all you people do is complain

caesantos
1 year 1 month ago

That’s why the pics are awful, LOL!

insydexvi
1 year 1 month ago

I love the size of S6 edge plus in the picture. For me “Edge” is more useful for big fones.

Channel42x
1 year 1 month ago

Not feeling like I want to spend my money on the Note 5. I don’t know… I personally just don’t feel any excitement for it…

But yeah, skipping a year and saving some money… That’s also a plus. ;)

tsabrak
1 year 1 month ago

Me too. People was buying note for different reasons. Some was buying it for s-pen, some other for big screen, others just for its pure power. Other people for all those three reasons. If the only difference between note 5 and S6+ will be s-pen then Samsung might be really disappointed with the sale of note5. People who go for s-pen need a lot of flexibility with the storage and battery capacity options. Large screen only is for different type of customer. For me removable battery and sd card are essential to note series. My next note might be Note4 or I can stay on my Note3 until Samsung will grow up and go again their old path of innovation as they did before when they released their first note device. Until then no options no money.

owais a
1 year 1 month ago

But s6 edge plus is better than note 5 i challenge all because of main reason cpu and processor

thegeneral2010

wahahaha the photos are being taken by iphone 6 this is your real level sammy

preime101
1 year 1 month ago

What has Samsung got to do with these photos?! They were taken by a phone reseller with whatever camera they had to hand you muppet.

Tjoohej
1 year 1 month ago

So beautiful! Can’t wait for them to come to Sweden soon :-)

Androider4Life
1 year 1 month ago

With these and other leaked images, how has it not been confirmed if there is or isnt a SD slot and removable battery?

trying not to get my hopes up lol

masterross

lol, lol, lol….
The pics are made with iCrap :D

sanayp

buy a nokia 3310

caesantos
1 year 1 month ago

That’s why the pics are awful, LOL!

ShangTsungg
1 year 1 month ago

- NO SD card support (Lose data if phone dies)
- NO removable battery (If phone dies after warranty u r screwed)
- NO Infrared blaster
- NO USB type c (not future proofing)
- NO 4k resolution (vr stuff)
- NO 64 GB internal memory
- NO stereo speakers
- NO Main camera upgrade
- NO FM radio (data stream eat ur money)
- NO Dual boot
- NO IP7x water proofing
- NO faux/real leather back (fingerprints on glass)
- NO Support (too busy making a million phones)
- NO nice design (apple)
- NO reason to upgrade
- NO money for Sammy

kronicle
1 year 1 month ago

Actually SD card will be included….. that’s why I’m not buying it!!!! ……wahhhh…. wahhh…. huh.. huh…. wahhhh…. I’m going to throw a hissy sissy fit like you for Samsung including that ancient relic slot in a phone model I’d never buy with one!!! hahahaha…. I just hate it…. when I don’t get my way on a device I would never buy in the first place like all YOU FOOLS!!!! lol…… Just admit you’re out on CrApplewellian Prole Troll Patrol! ;-P …..probably back door funded at that…. by Tim Crook!!! haha….

sanayp

THEN DONT BUY THE PHONE WHY COMPLAINING BUY BRICK PHONE

harinsheth
1 year 1 month ago

I m agree only on one point
- NO PROPER SOFTWARE SUPPORT (MAKING BILLION DEVICE – I DONT CARE , BUT THEY HAVE TO TREAT AT LEAST FLAGSHIPS WELL – MY POOR NOTE 4)
Your other mentioned points are changes from person to person.

sanayp
1 year 1 month ago

THEN DONT BUY THE PHONE WHY COMPLAINING BUY BRICK PHONE.

owais a
1 year 1 month ago

But it is conformed that exynos is most buggy chips and it is permanently emmc brick bug issues hehehe and also there was boot problem in it and my money is important for me than i don’t never buy exynos chip phone i like snapdragon and snapdragon is best

1 year 1 month ago

That was back in the days, the new Exynos chips are great and have come a long way! they are the best in the industry right now…

Seen the Snapdragon 810 that is the company you like!

harinsheth
1 year 1 month ago

SANAYP WHOEVER YOU ARE … BUT U HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL ON WHAT U WRITE … GUYZ , DO ALWAYS NEGOTIATE SANAYP’S COMMENTS … DO ENJOY COMMENTING WHAT U WANT …

Carlosthefirst

As a current Samsung and Android user, I have to agree with ShangTsungg

sanayp
1 year 1 month ago

THEN DONT BUY THE PHONE WHY COMPLAINING BUY BRICK PHONE…

insydexvi
1 year 1 month ago

Then don’t buy, its so simple. It doesn’t mean you can stop other people from buying it. Stop spreading such wrongful information. Apple Fan Boy

1 year 1 month ago

So where are you getting those Specs than?

sanayp
1 year 1 month ago

He is making it up and stopping people from buying it and making samsung bankrupt thats his plan!!!

sanayp
1 year 1 month ago

Block this user not wanted here

Hary Pirajan
1 year 1 month ago

Cool down, everyone won’t like the same phone.
Someone like iPhone – simpl and easy
Someone like Samsung – feature rich