Posted by Abhijeet M. 6 months ago

AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware leaked (N900AUCECMLG)

Android 4.4.2 SAMMOBILE

An Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for the AT&T Galaxy S4 was leaked yesterday, but as we later found out, it was accompanied by a KitKat firmware for the carrier’s Galaxy Note 3 as well. Carrying build number N900AUCECMLG, the Note 3 firmware has a build date of January 4, and seems to have most of the KitKat features implemented and ready to be used. However, the leaked firmware includes new bootloaders, as is the case with the S4′s firmware, so you’ll have to keep in mind that you might not be able to return to Android 4.3 if you try it out on your Galaxy Note 3.

Hit the source link for more details on the firmware and to download it (there’s a one-click installer available for quick flashing.) As always, be sure to take the necessary backups before proceeding, since leaked firmware often have a tendency to wipe all data.

Source

13 comments on “AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware leaked (N900AUCECMLG)

1. yooxo3 6 months ago said:

gt-i9300 galaxy s3 4.4.2 please. ㅠㅠ

• cegc135 6 months ago said:

Tentative dates for such release (and the Note 2′s release) have been broadly published in the internet, including this website, it’s slated for late april tops.

More googling and reading, less demanding please.

P.S: Not personally against you, I just took the opportunity to address this to everyone.

2. lkofod1234 6 months ago said:

i love 4.4.2 on my i9300 S3 :D

3. nfmejia 6 months ago said:

Flashed this to my SM-N900A AT&T Note 3 almost 4 days ago and loving it overall. I need to run some tweaks because on 4.3 I ran AnTuTu Benchmarks and got 36800 for score and now with 4.4.2 I get no more than 27800 for a score. TouchWiz UI seems to be a little bit more loaded down. Phone is now using 900 MB to 1 GB of RAM/memory constantly as opposed to before on 4.3 when I could kill all processes and it would get down to 725 MB.

• megalomaiac14 6 months ago said:

Wow those are some severe drops in performance…obviously benchmarks don’t equate to use experience or real world speed exactly, but do give a point of comparison…I’ve been finishing my rom update and haven’t had the chance to flash it, now I’m thinking I’ll hold off. Is there anything substantial thay you’ve seen?? Any huge improvements or updates besides the build number? I haven’t had time to look into it to much but from what I’ve seen wasn’t all that impressed as it seemed to be nearly identical to 4.3 minus a few background changes in the system. Maybe your insight will change my mind.

• RaptorOO7 6 months ago said:

Did we get anything new in the TW UI or is it the same “nature” TW UI? Also what other tweaks did Sammy add?

4. johnyyforu 6 months ago said:

KINDLY UPDATE SM-N9005 SAUDI ARABIA FIRMWARE I GOT IN SAUDI NOT ABLE TO USE IN INDIA .WHEN NEW VERSION WILL UPDATE

5. johnyyforu 6 months ago said:

FOR SM-N9005 SAUDI ARABIA SET CAN I UPDATE OTHER REGION FIRMWARE

6. chawrash 6 months ago said:

i9500 is not supposed to be updated !!!!

7. Ssdreams75 6 months ago said:

Hi me from KSA. Kindly tell me when Samsung galaxy note 3 SM N9005 will get kitkat 4.4.2 in SAUDI ARABIA…

8. sanchezsmail1 6 months ago said:

I am not able to download the android 4.4.2 update for my note 3 …..terrafile says “You can download files up to 1024 Mb only., Upgrade your account to download bigger files.”….please help !!! (((

9. davidv1978 6 months ago said:

it is february 12th and still no kitkat update for note 3 (N9005) BTU united kingdom so much for the january roll out

10. pinioned 6 months ago said:

The update is causing problems with my pictures. I can’t move them to new folders or move them from the internal memory to the SDCard. I am unable to use mybackup pro app to move my data and pictures to the cloud. Is it possible to downgrade to my former software? This update is not working for me at all.