Samsung starts Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Updates Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

We have great news for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus owners! Samsung just started the first Jelly Bean update in Austria! This means other countries are close. Samsung the biggest Android smartphone maker gave the Galaxy Tab Plus updates from Android 3.2 to Android 4.0.4 and now Android 4.1.2! We want to ask our members if they could send us some screenshots through Email!

Information about the firmware
Android 4.1.2
Build Date: March 25
Changlog list: 7086701
PDA: P6200XXMC3
CSC: P6200OXAMC3

Thanks Srikanth

Firmware news 94

janolo
1 month 14 days ago

how to download this?

mehmet2769
1 year 29 days ago

Can we install 4.2.2 for tab 7.0 plus and if it is possible and how can we?

mehmet2769
1 year 1 month ago

how can I upgrade from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2?

khadersalah
1 year 9 months ago

good

bahanh1984
2 years 2 months ago

;

Josephfilbert
2 years 3 months ago

The Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update for Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is great! You can flash it using mobile odin without wipe anything, however it may make EverRoot doesn’t work.

Firmware info : PDA:MD6/PHONE:MC3/CSC:MD5(XSE)

Zengo1000
2 years 3 months ago

i just wanna know is it safe if i download any firmware from any country…i am from egypt and i took too long till the firmware get here and i cant wait :D

marmotta
2 years 3 months ago

Just installed 4.1.2 open austria version via odin, everything works fine, very good update.

michaelroy
2 years 3 months ago

do you have any issue about overheating after you installed the jelly bean?from what country are you? mine is overheating after i installed it, im from philippines,

michaelroy
2 years 3 months ago

i roll back to ICS firmware,to see if the problem solve, yes the problem is the firmware jellybean,im from philippines,maybe i will stay to ICS firmware.
but thanks anyway, i will wait till the JB come out in my country, thru kies

michaelroy
2 years 3 months ago

someone help please ive done right,i follow all the steps but my tab is overheating, that i never experience in my tab before in ICS firmware,can someone have any solution cause i really like JB firmware

michaelroy
2 years 3 months ago

thanks a lot my tab is better than before.flawless and smoot OS ty samsung, and for this site

LAMBE007
2 years 4 months ago

i just flash it today and it’s work great.only 1 thing missing ….i can’t find where’s the multiwindow option.does p6200 didn’t get this update or just me got this problem.
thank’s for the great work sammobile^^

eddy_fireblades

Do a factory reset

zombiezoom
2 years 4 months ago

I can’t connect to my WiFi at home after flashing and I even did a wipe data/factory reset but to no avail :/
Please, help!

eddy_fireblades
2 years 3 months ago

Better do some factory reset

mema
2 years 4 months ago

Hi can I flash any release of JB???
I am in South Africa or is the Austrian one better???
and Hotfile is giving issue’s says i am still downloading still after 1h30min…

Thanx

raymondinsa
2 years 3 months ago

I would love to see how you are going to get any release of JB other than Austria??? It is the ONLY one currently available, so use it – that’s what I did!

Download from Hotfile at approx. 06:00 in the morning, before UK or USA is awake/active, and you will find the Internet response in South Africa is a little better….

erick.cikarang
2 years 4 months ago

why JB for indonesia for galaxy tab 2 P3100 missing smart stay???????

christiangerald
2 years 4 months ago

my samsung tab 7″ android version 4.1.1 doesn’t have screen capture.. after the update of software the screen shot key on the tab disappear.. how to have a screen shot again??

hucqim80
2 years 3 months ago

Press and hold vol down and power button at the same time to capture screen shot.

glujanm
2 years 4 months ago

P6200L firmware is now available (Venezuela)…. Thats great news!!! ;)

dsey23
2 years 4 months ago

can use in Malaysia use ……..thank sammobile…thk samsung…

hotpackrafi

Wow…Really nice…..working well..4.1.2 Jelly Bean

raymondinsa
2 years 4 months ago

Just downloaded Austrian version and installed in South Africa. On MTN network and EVERYTHING is working perfectly, including WiFi (did not work with 4.0.4 UK version).

I am really impressed – everything responds much faster!

Note that Swype has been removed. You can get Swype Beta ver 1.4.x (beta.swype.com) and it works perfectly on this Jellybean release!

Thank you SAMMOBILE. :-)

Raghu28

Hi,
I flashed my 7 plus tab with the Austrian firmware, everything is working fine, but there is an issue with overheating. So please be aware of this issue before you do the flashing. This might be a one off issue as well.

michaelroy
2 years 3 months ago

mine too, do have a solution my friend? could you help me,did you put back to ics firmware?

Raghu28
2 years 3 months ago

Yes I rolled back to ICS and now I don’t have any overheating issues. It seems there is a problem with the jellybean update. Will wait until the jellybean update for India is released for the update. Hope it has helped you.

michaelroy

thanks so much raghu28. i rolled back and the overheating issue is gone,

glaucosv
2 years 4 months ago

Is there Jelly Bean for 7.0 Plus Wi-FI (P6210)?

eddy_fireblades
2 years 4 months ago

For country malaysia can use this firmware…i test it and 4.1.2 jelly bean on your tab

Darshik

Hi Everyone

I am from South Africa, and installed the Open Austria Build. So far so good, no issues, and my tablet works much faster! Have Google Now, and fixed home screen icons above the “taskbar”. I backed up my data using “App Backup & Restore” as my tablet is not and will never be rooted with custom roms. Since i was upgrading, there was no issue and all my apps and settings remained. Plus the notifications sliding bar is way better than the ICS and Honeycomb versions.

I had no issues with Play Store as some have had. Have not tested my 3G as yet.

Overall – great job Samsung. My tablet feels new…again. And thanks for putting Smart Stay! I’ve been waiting for this feature!

PS. I still get worried flashing my tablet – I am afraid of “brickage”. So glad it went smoothly. :)

drusafa
2 years 4 months ago

wow! Just a lot late. ICS update?? Really?? The next os is rumored to be out in the 2nd quarter of 2013. Samsung is really falling behind. Sure they updated there newest hottest items, but neglected the rest of there products. Lack of communication might also be a big part of the problem. This late in the game when most products are updating to jelly bean and they are first getting around to ics. Still haven’t heard any thing about the original tab 10.1 getting jelly bean, just to name one forgotten product. Samsung is slowly losing my confidence.