Posted by Daniel van D. 2 years ago

Samsung expect to sell 100 Million Galaxy S IV devices!

SGS4

Samsung has very high expectations for the upcoming flagship device, the Galaxy S4. How high? “The enormous 100 million S4 build plan (we estimate the S3 sold 60M) is leading some suppliers to say that they will reallocate resources away from Apple,” Misek wrote in his research note. We can’t wait for the Galaxy S IV the hottest Android device of the year.

The Galaxy S IV is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.

source

11 comments on “Samsung expect to sell 100 Million Galaxy S IV devices!

1. Barnet93 2 years ago said:

Brave statement, I think they won’t sell so much SIV phones, but they might sell about 60mil, why not. :)

2. shonboy 2 years ago said:

It may not be so far from the truth seeing how well S3 did. People recognize the device worldwide on the 1st glance, even people who are not into smartphone/tech world, so it would be safe to assume that S4 will beat the sales of the predecessor…

3. ikundan 2 years ago said:

may be if they work on the pricing…it might go beyond 100 million :D :D

4. sunnyhot 2 years ago said:

I would say if the pricing is between $700-750.

5. LloydPatten 2 years ago said:

Well, I will not be one of the 100,000,000…I am still waiting on my JB update for my Note. New, New, New… Sounds like a carousel. At some point if you disregard your old customers there will be no New!

6. androgenium 2 years ago said:

I think they will sell not less than S3, because I going change my S2 on S4, and many people gonna do the same. but it depends of price – I won’t buy this device over 600 dollar.

7. arash-me 2 years ago said:

so apple will go to hell ! its my dream !

8. abolds4397 2 years ago said:

I have an S2 and didn’t upgrade to the S3; I decided to wait for the S4 instead. I have no problems purchasing one so HURRY UP SAMSUNG!!!!! I need to get the S4 as soon as humanly possible!!!!

9. namtran89 2 years ago said:

After switching to nexus 4 from the s2 i am now starting to miss samsungs touch wiz UI :( yeah sure i might the updates much quicker but theres so many samsung own in house features that i wish i had. I will likely go back to samsung (probably the S5 though) unless google does something amazing on the key lime pie update.

10. rahul_poo6711 2 years ago said:

first work on ur software update…..samsung …

11. H2S04 2 years ago said:

it’s a nice dream but is too far from reality…you can’t do discounts on quality of materials and design but you hope to record sales :)) it’s a good joke …i’m very disappointed
    we have options: htc one and sony xperia z