Posted by admin 1 year ago

jellybean-leak-Samsung-400px

Samsung has just started to push Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update to the Korean Galaxy S II (SHW-M250K). The Galaxy S II is the best-selling Android device of 2011 and has a very large user base that’s why Samsung keeps on updating this device with all the new Android versions as they want to provide the Galaxy S II users with their best support experience.

In the history of software updates, the new Jelly Bean update by Samsung to the Galaxy S II is by far the most major update given to a smartphone yet. As we all know Samsung’s ICS update didn’t had any UI changes and had exactly the same UI which was in its Gingerbread  but this is not the case with Samsung’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update. The new jelly bean update breathes a new life into the Galaxy S II, Samsung has completely ditched the old UI and has given the new Nature UX Interface, which is the same as the one being used in the Galaxy S III Mini and the Galaxy S III, in its latest Jelly Bean update.

Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- Improved Camera features
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now

You can update your Korean Galaxy S II (SHW-M250K) through Samsung KIES. Make sure you fully charge your device’s battery before upgrading as the update is quite big.

Screenshots: (From I9100 JB Update)

38 comments on “Samsung rolls out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Korean Galaxy S II (SHW-M250K)

1. austinhowie 1 year ago said:

when will the SHV-E110S update to jelly bean?

2. ni-vazno 1 year ago said:

where is smart alert? :/

3. santu01 1 year ago said:

where is JB update for N7000??.. its been almost a 6 months after the rumors.. Samsung just dont care about to Note I owners.. shame on you..

4. ivkos 1 year ago said:

when jb 4.2.1 s2 i9100 #blamesamsung

5. roboticienfr 1 year ago said:

@santu01 : +1 . I was waiting for this update for 3 mounths. The samsung galaxy s2 which is older has been updated but not the N7000…

6. rezashayaaaaan2 1 year ago said:

update n7000

7. rezashayaaaaan2 1 year ago said:

shame on you samsung

8. haziqshameens 1 year ago said:

i9100G WHEN ? !!! :(

9. cosaloska 1 year ago said:

no no wait!
    One can also thank the x Samsung will update its devices “old” if we may so call them, whereas a Note N7000 currently has 15 months of life and its initial price revolved around the 600 € here in Italy. So since the initial price at least for 2 years we can define a terminal decent worthy of being considered.
    Beyond this small observation …. the thing that springs more so my anger is the fact that Samsung plays postpone the dates of renovation …. one can say okay wrong once, twice, but continue to play from November until today …. I see a joke .
    November
    December
    January
    February
    now in March?

10. abdou_saleh 1 year ago said:

where is the jelly bean of GT-N7000
    should waiting till 2014 or before

11. thejohnnyloo 1 year ago said:

since this has nothing to do with the device i actually have, i’m going to come complain on here since i haven’t gotten an update yet.

12. Dennisclt 1 year ago said:

Maybe commenting on news items like this one should be disabled. 99% of the reactions consist of whining adolescents, crying about how bad Samsung is for not yet updating their device. ‘Samsung is bad, blame Samsung, shame on you Samsung’. Highly intelligent remarks.

You should be happy Samsung is updating your device at all! They are not obliged to do so.

13. hamedkhy 1 year ago said:

All the kinds of s II got jelly bean except I9100G…!
    Why?
    Is NOT this phone S II?
    Why not updating it?!?

14. tomikt 1 year ago said:

Why only Spanish and Chinese i9100 has been updated?

15. Trial 1 year ago said:

Where is the moderator, please delete whining and complaints. I’m unable to segregate useful info from the trash.

16. freizeitheld 1 year ago said:

Reading this utterly bad English makes my eyes collapse.
    And in addition to this whole whining thing.. GET A LIFE guys.

It is just a f… software update.

17. hatsloveyou 1 year ago said:

JB 4.1.2 update out in Nordic countries (NEE)

18. krish_67 1 year ago said:

When can we expect Jelly Bean update for galaxy gt n7000 in India

19. gkswjddn 1 year ago said:

SHW-M250S/K/L

20. shahi 1 year ago said:

what about android4.1 for galaxy Ace 2 ?we’re waiting

21. aakashdahake 1 year ago said:

wat abt galaxy ace plus update

22. andnote 1 year ago said:

samsung is now planning to update all android sets to tizen…what do you think..about this news..i just heard..

23. abdallah mharma 1 year ago said:

yes i agree with you
    samsung should be update samsung not n7000
    cause its more a creative then sii

24. jerichothomz 1 year ago said:

what about the jelly bean for ace plus?????plz update our ace plus fast sammy…..

25. freccel 1 year ago said:

Rolling out 4.1.2 for Italy too (no brand)… :-)

26. Pm0097 1 year ago said:

when for I9100G :(

27. Jonas_a 1 year ago said:

>>>> Samsung Denmark is also rolling out JB for Galaxy S2 in Denmark at these moments!

(Seen om Samsung Danmarks Facebook site)

28. BeyongGalaxy 1 year ago said:

there is nothing new in 4.1.2. I am already bored with split desktop and other gimmics offered by Note II and S III. SII is not getting a premium update : toggle screen is fixed and not changable as in SIII (this is a simple function that Samsung is lazy to implement on SII). AsThe saying goes…. Why even waste time and money with Sam. Now moderate this

29. ikundan 1 year ago said:

i think as per reports provided by sammobile..all sII users would get their updates by march end or april…
    keep patience..every1 gonna get updates..its just tht there were lots of bugs seen i guess…due to which the updates has been delayed…
    more over sammobile they just provide us with information, they have nothing to do with the company…so stop blaming sammoobile for it… :)

30. Pomegranate 1 year ago said:

O.M.F.G
    I9100G update just rolled out today or something.
    If you own I9100M/P/T or some other variant, just flash the international version (Spain). It doesn’t matter, as the hardware is almost identical.
    Please, post no more complaints about updates after this post.

31. catto32 1 year ago said:

I have tried 4.1.2 Spanis and also Italy for my S II, but I came back to 4.0.4 due to battery life. I don’t recommed to install 4.1.2 update. Battery drain is realy huge.

32. ellyas 1 year ago said:

Hi,am living in india and my s2 is south korean made.can i update my phnoe via kies?…help me pls

33. jerichothomz 1 year ago said:

@ Pomegranate, u sure that there won’t be any problem if i flash Spain fw on my GT-I9100T????

34. Chaebol 1 year ago said:

When is its official 4.1.2 jelly bean ROM will be available on Sammobile since I am getting error while updating it through Kies.

35. pprasain 1 year ago said:

Hello team, I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250K in Korea. Previously I was running 4.0.4 ICS. Yesterday I wanted to upgrade to 4.1.2 JellyBean from xda-developer (MasterMind) but it did not work, it almost crash my mobile. So, unfortunately It was compulsory for me to go down to 4.0.3 ICS. Now I am trying to update from KIES but is not being successed. I guess we need 4.0.4 and then we can upgrade to JellyBean 4.1.2. So please if possible please send me the link from where I can download 4.0.4. I searched a lot but could not find 4.0.4 ICS or 4.1.2 Jellybean for this model (SHW-M250K). Please provide me the link if possible from where I can download and upgrade my 4.0.3.

36. Pingback: Cómo actualizar el Galaxy SII a Jelly Bean 4.1 oficial - Android Theory

37. kool4u 1 year ago said:

I have Samsung S2 SHW-M250K. Currently the Android OS version is 4.0.4.
    When I run Samsung Kies, it does not show any updates.
    Even the software update feature does not show any update.
    How can I update it to Jellybean in India?

38. sumnan 1 year ago said: