Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI

Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 7.7  WIFI to Android 4.0.4
Samsung started already with the Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus and Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus WIFI.
Samsung will update the most of their tablets to Android 4.0
We from SamMobile tweeted before that the most updates will come the next month.

If you have the Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI and you live in United Kingdom you will be able to update your tablet.
You can use Samsung KIES or OTA for this update. Make sure the WIFI is on for OTA updating.
If you want to flash your tablet is this also possible. Go to www.SamFirmware.com and download.
Please flash only your own country.

Some details about this firmware:
This firmware is specially for United Kingdom (Android 4.0.4)
Build date July 2th
Changelist:
PDA: P6810XXLPK
CSC: P6810OXALPK
MODEM: P6810XXLPK

The next tablets will receive an Android 4.0 update.

GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G

Tablets 35

[…] Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI … – Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI to Android 4.0.4 Samsung started already with the Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab …… […]

[...] Source [...]

jollyjonesy
2 years 8 months ago

Hi Sammy blue

I also have a 7.7 with the Saudi Arabia XSG firmware. Apart from not being able to connect to Kies did you have any other issues. I am trying to find out which is the most suitable version of the software to flash for a XSG P6800 model?

thanks

Jonesy

sammy_blue
2 years 8 months ago

I flashed my tab with ics from Abu Dhabi because I’m working here in Saudi Arabia. Still no updates here in Saudi. I just can’t wait to update my tab. I downloaded the firmware here in sammobile and flashed it using odin. My problem now is that my tab can’t connect to kies. When I’m using honeycomb before, kies immediately recognized my tab but now nothing happened. Is there someone here any idea how kies recognize again my tab?

ironman.timex
2 years 9 months ago

when can this be updated to jellybean 4.1.1

felipearimateia
2 years 9 months ago

GT-P6800 update ICS problem WiFi version Brazil

jarokku
2 years 9 months ago

can i have another link for download ics firmware version malaysia because in my country server hotfile very low

enzo916
2 years 9 months ago

when the update to ICS will be available for devices Greek ??? Anyone knows????

smsmtotti
2 years 9 months ago

Plz update p6800 egypt
Samsung give almost cantry updates even egypt
Whe?

rj24
2 years 10 months ago

Is anybody have an idea about the availability in France, I’m a new buyer of this tablet and i don’t want to brick it.

Jack

Craigsam
2 years 11 months ago

I bought my 7.7 3G in Portugal in February and, despite all the publicity about the ICS update coming in July and August, it’s almost October now and NOTHING.
I live in Brazil and the Samsung site here responds to enquiries with stock and useless reply:

“thank you very much for your enquiry. At the moment we do not have any information about updates for the Galaxy Tab 7.7″

I hope that the people from Samsung have a look at sites like this (and Sammobile is excellent by the way) and can see the disappointment, frustration and irritation they are causing by not even taking the trouble to inform the people who paid good money for their products.

If they make promises about updates and do not keep them then they owe us an explanation out of courtesy alone. Apart from that, they are likely to have problems selling products to such customers in the future.

Finally, a request for help from other members or the site organizers. Which of the existing updates can I use on my Portuguese tablet. To help here is some information:

Kernel Version – 2..6.36 P6800XXLA4-CL616407

Thanks in advance

kolioali
2 years 11 months ago

hi there
i have the tab 7.7 – 6800
i dont live in UK or US

will i get the ice cream sandwich update????

cheers

sykosmurf
2 years 11 months ago

i flashed my tab 7.7 32gb wifi version with ics and now its says its a 16gb any ideas?

australia

simoko
2 years 11 months ago

No sign yet of P6800 [Galaxy Tab 7.7 wifi 3G] upgrades in the Netherlands and no indications about when [if ever?] to expect.
Disappointing, Samsung!

edwardyang
2 years 11 months ago

already september now,but still no words on ics update for p6800 in MALAYSIA

khairil
2 years 11 months ago

why too long samsung galaxy tab 7.7 new ice cream sandwish firmware late to update my galaxy tab 7.7 Malaysia???? i want android 4.0.4 to update my galaxy tab 7.7…too long waiting…bored…please fix it hurry and faster please…

gabbyO14
3 years 19 days ago

I Have a galaxy tab 7.7(XSG) but i live in Asia.. I’ve been waiting long for the ICS update on kies. When will it be available here in asia. been waiting since the start of june :(

DANIELEOO
3 years 20 days ago

How fix a ebook problem, Guys?

gzycy
3 years 1 month ago

p6800 for hong kong seem arrived……get this from check fus

simpleloves
3 years 1 month ago

Please hurry up for 7.7(Hongkong, TGY).
Now is only for Open Austria…

xednyl04
3 years 1 month ago

My galaxy tab 7.7 is from Hongkong and I flashed it with ICS from open austria, it worked very very well from then on

bangkenny
3 years 1 month ago

I’ve flashed the ICS rom with Odin, but now my tab showing as a 16GB instead of 32GB. no idea how to correct that.

ascariss
3 years 1 month ago

Forgot to add, stylus (bamboo stylus) support is much better now, more responsive, and much easier to use than before.

ascariss
3 years 1 month ago

bokyako thank you for the guide and links, the tab runs great and finally on ICS :D :D :D

It is blazing fast now and so responsive, browser is also quite fast. Pressing home to the main screen is instant, finally this is what was needed. :D

bokyako
3 years 1 month ago

@udo2303 you can wait if you want but if you are as impatient as I am you can just use this firmware to flash your device