TIZEN conference in San Francisco.
Tomorrow starts the first ”BIG” TIZEN conference in San Francisco.
The confernce will take 3 days of time.
The next speakers will be there:
- Imad Sousou– Director, Intel Open Source Technology Center
- Jong-Deok Choi– Executive Vice President, Samsung
- Dave Johnson– Senior Engineering Manager, Adobe Systems
- Dr. Nagata– Senior Vice President, Docomo
- James Pearce – Head of Developer Relations, Facebook
The big question will be if Samsung will show the first working TIZEN device based on TIZEN 1.0?
Will TIZEN be the follow-up of bada or is Samsung putting bada OS on low end-devices only?
One thing for sure is Samsung wants its own OS, Samsung is even looking to buy a company which makes software.
Intel could be a big partner in this.
Hardware isn’t the problem for Samsung but it is the software.
Below a preview how TIZEN looks like.
Because they use a SDK module everything looks really slow.
But believe us INTEL’S and Samsung EXYNOS processors are really fast.
So please do not take the speed of this movie seriously.Join the Discussion