Galaxy Note 4 makes an appearance on Samsung’s Mobile website

Ahead of its announcement during the Unpacked 2014 Episode 2014 event in IFA 2014, the Galaxy Note 4 with model number SM-910T has made an appearance on Samsung’s Mobile website in the form of UAProf. According to the information present in the UAProf, it is confirmed that the Galaxy Note 4 will feature a screen with QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution and a 64-bit processor. Going by the previous leaks, the Galaxy Note 4 is expected to feature a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with QHD resolution, an octa-core Exynos 5433 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 16MP camera with 4K video recording, 3.7MP front-facing camera, 4G LTE connectivity, a finger-print scanner, an S Pen and will be running on Android 4.4 KitKat.

There will also be a separate variant of Galaxy Note 4 featuring a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor with a powerful Adreno 420 GPU.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T UAProf

Also, check out this Galaxy Note 4 poster from Samsung which will be put up during IFA 2014 event in Berlin.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IFA Poster Leak

Via | Source 1 Source 2

Phones 16

HooiCoder
11 months 25 days ago

ARM11 is a family of ARM architecture 32-bit RISC microprocessor cores. Exynos 5433 is Cortex-A15 and
Cortex-A7 are 32bit microarchitecture CPU.

hogar
11 months 25 days ago

Did you use Wikipedia? Those are exactly the same words, sorry for the question. Android phones have used ARMv7 processors last years, those are 32bit CPU. ARMv8 processors are 64bit CPU. User Agent Profile uses “ARM11″ label everytime. It doesn’t confirm or deny anything. We just need to know the kind of cores to confirm 32 or 64 bits architecture.

ProdByEchelon
11 months 26 days ago

Quite a large “selfie” cam :D I wish i was photogenic now

gtone339
11 months 26 days ago

Seems legit? Man 64-bit Exynos processor?

andysworld
11 months 27 days ago

I really hope this is metal frame like Alpha.

Tondern
11 months 27 days ago

In no way would I consider buying a Note 4 with a Shitdragon 805 SoC. Look at the 3dmark scores for LG G3 and S5 LTE-A. They are horrible. S805 can’t handle the QHD resolution; we need Tegra K1 or Exynos 5433 for that. Qualcomm we need S810 NOW!

SaschaHa
11 months 27 days ago

No h265 (HEVC) :(

thekorngear
11 months 27 days ago

who said that? if u r talking about HEVC encoding that is recording a video in HEVC/H.265 then it is not possible . Apart from that both the exynos and snapdragon version are capable of h.265 hw decoding meaning they can play hevc videos. Even the Galaxy Alpha exynos is cabale of playing h.265 videos. read GSMArena review

NoteLove
11 months 27 days ago

Well done Sammobile. Credit were it’s due. Plz true to get more leaks. If that pic is true. Samsung are on to a hit with Note 4.

thekorngear
11 months 27 days ago

I see some serious inconsistency with the “leaked” IFA Poster. First of all I am not one of them who always come out and say I dun believe that leak. If u are talking about that “leaked poster” and if already have watched the Unpacked 2 trailer that was officially released by samsung yesterday u will get what I meant. The Note 4′s actual physique was shown on that unpacked trailer video in the end. Now look at this “white variant” of the Note 4. the nature of the roundness and shape/physique just dont go/match with the teaser trailer. I believe that leaked poster is fake.

NoteLove
11 months 27 days ago

Yes I agree. Just want Wednesday to be here already.

thekorngear
11 months 24 days ago

So, now it is proven the Leaked IFA Poster was a Hoax.

Ingmang
11 months 27 days ago

I have been waiting for this to be released as much as everyone. I understand what you say about the trailer and the poster. I was analyzing every supposed n4 pictured leaked, and also the videos. There are 2 different physiques in the leaks, the easiest way to notice that is in the physical button shape. This poster shows a semblance with the very first leaked images of a black n4. There were pictures leaked of the front panel and those show semblance with the one n4 showed disguised the short video. As for the one in the trailer, I just thought the same about the shape until I watch the video in my note 3, if you know what I mean.

Aquaboyz
11 months 27 days ago

errmm werrtttt?? 64-bit processor??

sriram231092
11 months 27 days ago

64-bit is only for the exynos version according to the previous rumors!

gdskang
11 months 27 days ago

if the phone shown on the hoarding is the real deal then all the other companies should be on heir toes for tough competetion !!