Posted by Abhijeet M. 8 months ago

AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 KitKat firmware leaked (I337UCUFMLD)

S4-KitKat-Cover

An Android 4.4 KitKat firmware has leaked for the AT&T variant of the Galaxy S4 on the XDA forums. Released by designgears, the firmware has build number I337UCUFMLD and a build date of January 2nd, which means it’s not as new as the latest KitKat firmware that leaked for the international version of Samsung’s flagship. However, it should still let users try out Android 4.4 on their devices before it officially rolls out, as long as they’re willing to flash pre-release firmware.

Before you proceed to download the firmware, there are a couple of things to note. First, it comes with new bootloaders, which might make it impossible to go back to an Android 4.3 firmware later on. Furthermore, you might not be able to root it until someone comes up with a root hack, and the firmware has an issue that causes the phone to reboot whenever you fire up a video.

Still want to flash? Well, then you can head to the source link below to download the firmware; a one-click version is available for quick flashing, but again, make sure you’re okay with test firmware before making a move.

Source

17 comments on “AT&T Galaxy S4 Android 4.4 KitKat firmware leaked (I337UCUFMLD)

1. AquilaSol 8 months ago said:

Dies this also have the ‘write to External SD’ issue that’s found on the Note 3′s 4.4.2?

• gogolak 8 months ago said:

Stop asking this question!!! This is not a bug from samsung! This is from the android version(kit kat).. google added new things and some apps don.t have permission to write on ext sdcard

2. pepitona 8 months ago said:

This update bring surround shot in the camera app????

3. cOnCrEtO 8 months ago said:

I’m sure no one ever asked what I’m about to ask…

so here goes: when you exit the leak to gt-i9500?

pd. :D

4. JQCkiller 8 months ago said:

I9500???

28 January and still nothing?

5. kaloos 8 months ago said:
  6. chawrash 8 months ago said:

i9500 is not supposed to be updated

7. KarlosZC 8 months ago said:

What about i9506? Still in 4.2.2 in many countries.

8. pbm5362 8 months ago said:

Even though there isnt a leaked version of 4.4.2 yet for the I9500 doesn’t mean they’re not working on it. This is just for a single carrier variant. It’ll come soon. I heard that the update for some variants are being delayed because of an undisclosed issue. Be patient people! Samsung is still better than most OEM’s at getting out updates.

9. danielhn 8 months ago said:

salio primero kitkat para el htc one les esta ganado el mandado

10. advait4444 8 months ago said:

Don’t worry i9500 buddies. We will get 4.4 soon. Yeah they are no leaks yet but samsung hasn’t started 4.4 global rollout for any s4 not even i9505. By looking at past history i9500 gets updated 1 or 2 days later than i9505 at least in my country. So don’t say we treated as second class and I am happy with my i9500

11. hector_m_2010 8 months ago said:

When Android 4.3 is released for Iran?

12. rezakgb 8 months ago said:

I updated my s4 i9505 to 4.3 offical rom by OTA. Now when I insert simcart,device randomly do not recognize simcart and mobile network and after about 5 minutes reboot automatically.
    I reset it to factory but problem did not rectify.
    My device is “made in korea by samsung”

13. ralpheeee 8 months ago said:

…this will no doubt be my last Samsung phone…will switch over to Nexus in the near future….all other brands are receiving KK 4.X and I9500 is no where….(that’s the very best way to lose customers Samsung!!!!) as seen in the past I am confident when Samsung release its KK version it will be buggy and the whole process (like so many other update cycles by Samsung) will be an tedious process……Seriously…

14. rayed23 8 months ago said:

that’s not fair samsung . you destroyed us waiting waiting waiting to when ???? . that’s not a deal between us . comme on give us kitkat for s4 . don’t lies to us . come on we paid for what ????

15. vikersund 8 months ago said: