Samsung posts first teaser video for Galaxy S IV

Samsung posts first teaser video online of the Galaxy S IV.

We can’t wait to see the Galaxy S IV unveiled in New York city coming March 14th.
The Galaxy S IV is rumoured to feature an Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU, 4.99″ SuperAMOLED Full HD Resolution Display, 2GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS, 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos and run Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.

Meet Jeremy, the secret messenger of Samsung UNPACKED 2013.

14 March, 7PM, New York City Times Square.

Full HD AMOLED or Full HD LCD3?
hinttoAMOLED
What kind of device does he use?
SIV spotted

Phones 7

darooz
2 years 4 months ago

who cares if its plastic.
i always use case mate though hybrid shell or what its called.
yes the phone looks like a spaceship but its safe.

ryarrell
2 years 4 months ago

People who respect Samsung products for it’s industry leading software implementation and features solutions will be in line for this device as well. Yes I had the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy S3, and now the Galaxy Note 2 nothing beats Samsung. I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 3 this year without fail and just might pick up the Galaxy S4 just for GP. We won’t even discuss the home aspect of Samsung products i have. Bottom line here Samsung is android plain and simple and clearly the 213 million smartphones sold in 2012 with 40% market share prove that point.

TAT1980
2 years 4 months ago

it doesn´t matter for me if it is plastic or metallic.

i like my S3.And i had never looked on the back of my smartphone.

maybe 2 times. to clean the camera. but i am taking my phone
in a case to protect it.so the backside woldn´t be seen for anybody.

*sorryformyschoolenglish*

codrinst
2 years 4 months ago

I read somewhere that it will have some aluminium finsh on sides, maybe on the back too, but certainly will be the most powerfull android device of the year. If it will have amoled display and exynos processor than Samsung respect tradition. I really can’t wait to see it, on my country it will be “revealed” on 15 march 2:00 o’clock.

ErfanDJ
2 years 4 months ago

PLEASE SAMSUNG NOT PLASTIC AGAIN!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sp1tfire
2 years 4 months ago

If the Galaxy SIV is the phone in the guy’s hand, looks like some metalic finish on the back. Hopefully it’s not shiny plastic :))

kushagra.ag