I9300XXELK4 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean LEAKED firmware
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXELK4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Galaxy S III. Big Thanks to forum member Saturn from XDA-Developers who made this possible by giving us the dump files from his device.
Android 4.1.2 is still under testing phase by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S III in December. Samsung has added a ton of new feature in their Android 4.1.2 update and we wanted to give Samsung’s hardcore fans a sneak preview of what Samsung is up to in their dev center.
Some of the I9300XXELK4 New Features:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Paper Artist App (Same as in Note II)
- New Gallery App (Same as in Note II – This is AWESOME)
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware. We have repackaged this firmware into an ODIN Flashable firmware ourselves from the dump files we took from Saturn’s device. This Firmware is already pre-rooted as Saturn had rooted his device before we knew that he had this new TEST Firmware. This firmware will increase your binary counter, if you don’t know what this means then don’t flash this firmware. This Firmware will also change your device status to Modified. This firmware doesn’t contain any Modem so the Modem you are using before flashing this firmware will remain. This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES. As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 8th November 2012
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.