I9300XXELK4 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean LEAKED firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXELK4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean test firmware for the Galaxy S III. Big Thanks to forum member Saturn from XDA-Developers who made this possible by giving us the dump files from his device.

Android 4.1.2 is still under testing phase by Samsung and they will release the official final Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy S III in December. Samsung has added a ton of new feature in their Android 4.1.2 update and we wanted to give Samsung’s hardcore fans a sneak preview of what Samsung is up to in their dev center.

Some of the I9300XXELK4 New Features:

• Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
  • Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
  • Page Buddy
  • Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized)
  • Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
  • Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
  • Paper Artist App (Same as in Note II)
  • New Gallery App (Same as in Note II – This is AWESOME)

We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware. We have repackaged this firmware into an ODIN Flashable firmware ourselves from the dump files we took from Saturn’s device. This Firmware is already pre-rooted as Saturn had rooted his device before we knew that he had this new TEST Firmware. This firmware will increase your binary counter, if you don’t know what this means then don’t flash this firmware. This Firmware will also change your device status to Modified. This firmware doesn’t contain any Modem so the Modem you are using before flashing this firmware will remain. This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES. As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

I9300XXELK4 Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Region: Middle East
Carrier: Branded
Changelist: 487742
Build Date: 8th November 2012

Flashing Instructions:
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.

Firmware news 138

[…] Source […]

11 months 1 day ago

link dont work

[…] kaynak: sammobile.com […]

1 year 1 month ago

link doesnt working man please fix it, please help……….

[…] >> להורדה ולהוראות התקנה […]

[…] Una de las funciones que los usuarios del Samsung Galaxy S III añoran es la posibilidad de ejecutar distintas aplicaciones por medio de la multi ventana, algo que sí posibilita el Samsung Galaxy Note II y que por lo visto, el Galaxy S III puede llevar a cabo sin problemas. La ROM de Samsung que incluye esta novedad estaba ,está muy próxima a salir, como ya habíamos podido ver en SamMobile. […]

1 year 6 months ago

the link doesnt working ….pls reupload another site
.I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx

[...] Via: Sammobile [...]

2 years 7 months ago

Should i Install on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999, Pls Help!!!

2 years 10 months ago

I was using this rom for a month and it was really nice. but when i tried to factory reset to go back to ics my phone has been stuck in an infinite bootloop. i have tried to hard reset from the recovery mode but that wont do either. someone please help me.

2 years 10 months ago

Dear can i try this in my S3???? iam from PAkistan

Abdullah Akram
2 years 10 months ago

In mY S3 SmartRotation Is Not WorkinG The oPtion Of SmartRotation Not Enable In mY S3 Any Salotion I InstAl Darkyrom Of Jellybean XXELL4 >….????

2 years 10 months ago

another and important thing, im not sure but the micro sd card was extracting suddenly and all the time to finally break down the sd card. im very very angry about this. after i change the sd card and start to do the same. so its the phone not the sd card. now im downloading the latest official firmaware. hope to resolve everything. byeee

2 years 10 months ago

after 10 days working good i tryed to connect via wifi to an open signal and no problem but locked signal … crash the settings app and i cant connect. as well problems recording video and the GPS signal lose all the time. i know its late and i didnt read nothing else. but i will try to find the official rom with all running well.

2 years 11 months ago

Hello everyone. I have been using this firmware for two week now and it is really terrific. Thank you administrators. I have one problem though. My phone takes almost 12 hours to fully charge and like 5 hours on moderate use for the batter to go back to zero. Can some one help me on this coz its really frustrating as the battery dies in the middle of job..

2 years 11 months ago

Everything works prety good except for GPS. When I use any GPS app It kloses the signal all the time. Someone knows how to fix it???!! Please help me….

2 years 11 months ago

Everything works fine except for GPS. It keeps losing signal all the time. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?!! Please help me….

2 years 11 months ago

i intalled yesterday night, everything work fine, smooth and well. just like and update all my data and app keep there but i loss 4 homescreens?¿?¿? i maked and received calls ok, notification off everithing ( emails,google,facebook, apps) all well. play music and all the basic things well. i installed “morelocale2″ from google play to change zone language to spanish. And there are an app to reset the flash counter called “triangle away” (aswell from google play)to keep your device like original. but please somebody can tell samsung to put quick music player controls on the lock screen?? everybody listen music on the way i think its basic!! and id like to know it possible to ad more app to the multiwindow? how? and customice the quick settings buttons? i mean to add differents functions/buttons like the torch, or others. i saw all this things in custom ROMs.
I had a Galaxy S3 GT-i9300, rooted, stock original 4.1.1 JB. updated from 4.0.4 with KIES.

2 years 11 months ago

I installed the firmware a month ago and it has been working perfectly!

2 years 11 months ago

@ricksanz thanks for your reply.
I have in fact managed to resolve this software issue by backing up all data and settings and flashing back (using Odin) to original 4.0.4 version and wiping all user data, then updating to 4.1.1 official version, and only then updating to this version of jelly bean 4.1.2. Now all works like a charm and looks to be ok. Running it for 4 days now. Will advise later on if I have any issues.

Just to clarify that the specific issue fixed using this method was the no sound on voice calls issue but Skype and Viber was working fine. It is purely a software problem as I had no problem before installing the new jelly bean version.

2 years 11 months ago

Worked perfectly for 2 weeks untill 2 days ago suddenly stopped charging while phone was on(Left it plugged in for the night and in the morning battery was at 11%). Tried 2 different chargers and none od m worked, switching back to 4.1.1 solved the problem.

2 years 11 months ago

@sergedavidov just flash the rom again … if this does not fix the issue then back to the other rom i not sure which could be the problem

2 years 11 months ago

Just wanted to add that I have tried applications like Viber and Skype and that seems fine.

2 years 11 months ago

Hi there. I have the same issue as denis216. After installing 9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_ILO.zip I basically do not have any voice on phone calls. Cannot hear anything and the other person cannot hear me. Please help. Everything else seems fine. I have checked so far the Volume.db file and that looks normal so not sure what is causing it.
Please Help.