I9100XXLSJ – Galaxy S II Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean TEST firmware
We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXLSJ Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S II. I9100XXLSJ is the first ever Jelly Bean leak for the Galaxy S II and surprisingly it’s really stable as well. This TEST Firmware was leaked by Forum Member izap of XDA-Developers.
This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S II very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.
Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- New TouchWiz Nature UX (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
Build Date: 6th November 2012
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add CODE_I9100XXLSJ.tar to PDA
- Add MODEM_I9100XXLS6.tar to PHONE
- Add CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1.tar to CSC
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
*Better video tomorrow!