Samsung start for second time Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean updates Galaxy S III

Samsung  just started for the second time the Android 4.1.1 updates for the Galaxy S III.
The Galaxy S III is Samsung’s best world-wide selling phone ever. Samsung sold over 20 million Galaxy S III devices in only 50 days!
The Galaxy S III uses a big 4.8” Super AMOLED HD display an 8 megapixel camera and a quad-core processor.

At the end of September Samsung started the first update to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean in Poland.
Samsung decided to push back this update, the reason was because of battery drain and some interface bugs.
Since this month the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update is out for Korea.
Samsung will start with steps to update the other countries.
We expect the most updates this month for the most countries.

Keep your eye on @SamKiesUpdates.
You can update your Galaxy S III trough Samsung KIES or by using OTA.

Hot links:
Watch the latest 10 official firmwares for the Galaxy S III here!
You can find our live feed here!

October 31th

- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Algeria
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Tunisia
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Mauritania
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update United Arab Emirates
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Turkey
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Sprint

- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update United Kingdom (Information…)
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Romania
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Switzerland
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Luxembourg

October 22th
- Vodafone Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmwares online!
- O2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmwares online!
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update Germany!
- Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Update France!

The Jelly Bean update will have a few enchantments like:
- Better performance, thanks to Project Butter it’s even smoother and faster
- Reorganized settings menu
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
- Sizable Pop-up play screen

Firmware news 310

[…] source – SamMobile […]

anupK
2 years 6 months ago

Just got the Jellybean Update Here in Finland , two days back. Was Happy Out of my mind !!! yeah Right !!! :( The battery Drain is insane!!!! Give it 5 minutes and battery drops 1 to 2 percent with just 3g on and using just Facebook . How the hell is that possible .. i turned on GPS and 3g For google navigator for 10 Minutes and WOOP !! Almost 10 % battery drain before it was just max 5 ..tht too pushing it to the limit.
Love the other improvement in the jellybean .. But for heavens sake … Please fix the damn battery drain !!!
A Samsung Android Lover !!!

ocsy
2 years 7 months ago

Hello!
when the Hungarian is a update t-mobilos mobile phones?

S_talk3r
2 years 8 months ago

Please Please Please Please

***Jelly Bean Update in Iran***

People In World Wait For 4.1.2 But People In IRAN Wait For 4.1.1 !!

Please Jelly Bean Update In Iran!

Please … !

badboys27
2 years 8 months ago

why don’t update galaxy s3 to jelly bean in Iran?why?

vasishta
2 years 9 months ago

Finally Indian S3′s getting Jelly Bean Update.(25-11-2012).Updated and Enjoying.Update is 310.78 MB in size. So all Indian S3 phone owners enjoy ;)

alireza.alipour
2 years 9 months ago

why don’t update galaxy s3 to jelly bean in Iran?why?

asalak
2 years 9 months ago

Jelly Bean Update for Iran???
please tell me ?????????????????????

vasishta
2 years 9 months ago

Still No Jelly Bean Update for INDIAN Galaxy S3. Is SAMSUNG thinking nuts about INDIA. When is SAMSUNG actually going to release the Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy S3. This soo not funny :(

Bolindro
2 years 9 months ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO INDIA? STILL WE HAVENT RECEIVER JELLY BEAN UPDATE.
Now this is too much.

chungck

@adpoon,
Last summer i bought 2 S3 in HK, for myself and my wife, we lives in Holland.

I’m still waiting for the new firmware….

Almost other neighbores of HK got his upgraide already…

I’m thinking to make a switch to the UK ( unbrand ) by using Odin, but my wife want to keep the HK version…its a long wait…..

vasishta
2 years 9 months ago

No JellyBean Update for SGS3 yet in INDIA, this is so frustrating.The whole shit world got the Update and India is excluded. When the hell are we gona see JB for indian SGS3.

avaizsait
2 years 9 months ago

When is the Jelly Bean release for Indian S3 (DDLH1)? I still don’t have the update x-( this is frustrating

sam77744

I9300XXDLJ5 ia very fast no bugs.good job samsung

sam77744

I9300XXDLJ5

sam77744

india got jb I9300ODLJ5 today, happy dewali sammobile and all friends

vasishta
2 years 9 months ago

Still no Jelly Bean Update in INDIA. I tried it several times but nothing. I thinK Samsung will release JB by end of November (OR) first week December in INDIA.

dagarohan
2 years 9 months ago

Yesterday one of my frend got OTA update in India to 4.1.1 …basbeband i9300xxdlid and build number i9300xxdlj1….lets hope everyone in india gets this update today….

ledootalaat

Samsung start for second time Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean updates Galaxy S III
samsung galaxy s3 jelly bean update south africa

avaizsait
2 years 9 months ago

Can you please let us know when will we receive the update for unlocked Indian S3? Its been like all the countries has it except India x-(

Sreu Reap
2 years 9 months ago

Galaxy S3: CSC: I9300OJVBLF3, CP: I9300XXLFB, AP: I9300XXBLFB no update from Kies or OTA update till today. Samsung where is the update 4.1.1 for this phone?

Dark5tar
2 years 9 months ago

Just upgraded my international GSIII I9300 from ICS to the official unbranded UK Jelly Bean I9300OXADLJ4 from here this page.

No complaints so far other than the slight lagginess and high RAM usage! I can feel this my phone now lags more than the original ICS that came with the phone. RAM is sitting at around 650MB/833MB with no apps open and around 750/833MB with only a few stock apps open. That’s crazy! I know that “unused RAM is wasted RAM” but isn’t that a bit extreme? I don’t really care so much about that if my phone was running smoothly but the fact that it was worst than the stock ICS!

Does any of you guys have a similar issue as me?

rajmek
2 years 9 months ago

Gdzie to wcięło polską grupę programistów ? W szachy gracie ?

kingofsharmas
2 years 9 months ago

waiting …………. waiting ………….
when will we get update in India

asalak
2 years 9 months ago

When time jelly bean update in Iran??

We are waiting”