I9300XXDLI2 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest I9300XXDLI2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy S III. I9300XXDLI2 is the most stable leak EVER. Almost all issues from the previous TEST builds have been fixed and we are very happy with this build. All the annoying FCs from I9300XXDLI1 have been also fixed!

This build is very much near perfect so we believe that Samsung will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S III very soon. The day Samsung starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.

I9300XXDLI2 Noticeable Changes:

• Revamped Settings Menu (Again..)
  • Increased Total RAM from 818MB  to 833MB
  • All FCs FIXED
  • 3rd Party Keyboard Issues Fixed
  • Copy & Paste Issues Fixed
  • TouchWiz Issues Fixed
  • Redesigned FM Radio App
  • Wi-Fi Connectivity vastly improved
  • Very Fast and Smooth
  • Much more Stable then previous leaks

This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs

Firmware Details:

Android Version: 4.1.1 – JRO03C (Jelly Bean)

Changelist: 122059

Build Date: 5th September 2012

Flashing Instructions:
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXDLI2_I9300OXADLI2_I9300XXDLI2_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.

Firmware news 64

3 years 2 months ago

so far the best upgrade without error alone which should improve battery consumption good job

3 years 2 months ago

Ok i found!! a problem really really serius … WHEN YOU ARE CONNECTED BY WI FI the incoming calls no get in … i mean you CAN´T RECEIVE PFONE CALLS WHEN YOU ARE CONNECTED BY WIFI any body else have the same problem??? THIS IS A SERIUS BUG !!!

Calender is Force Closing
and LBE Privacy Guard restarts the device ant startup

Likes about the firmware
1)jelly bean os …….
2)project butter brought smoothness
3) no of new widgets.
4) the best —– google now. Very fast and responsive miles ahead of svpice and siri….trust me.
5)more amt of Ram….
6) nice. Blocking mode..

1) grey colour notification bar …really hate it.
2)diff colour screen wen call is made. Dark grey or black.
3)no control of brightness in video player separately …really bad…
4)video thumbnail not moving.
5) new gallery not present of note 2!!!!!!
6)lag while scrolling widget list …….

hope all are removed in finala release…….but thanks sammobile …for always providing us everything beforehand……..

3 years 2 months ago

kennethlow i m in south america and its work completletly full but remember you will lose all your data in the internall memory becarefull with it and when you has finished flash the rom make a reset factory for make sure the installation again (*2767*3855#) and then will be ready

3 years 2 months ago

Can I flash this firmware my phone : AP : I9300XXALF2, CP : I9300XXLF2, CSC : I9300JVALF1

3 years 2 months ago

Can i flash this update if i’m not from those region mention?cause i’m in malaysia..please reply

still the gray color status bar? WHY SAMMY WHY??? :(

3 years 2 months ago

Aun tengo los siguientes problemas:
- Después de usar el equipo unas horas, se pone lento el sistema con aplicaciones como chrome o flipboard.
- Todavía no aparece el cursor o flecha en Google maps.

Galaxy S III latest test firmware – I9300XXDLI2

1. Can really feel the smoothness brought in by “Project Butter”
2. More RAM – 833MB
3. No home screen redraws observed
4. Fast and smooth
5. Really helpful blocking mode
6. Helpful new widgets added

1. Images clicked at 6M(3264×1836) are not shown on fullscreen when viewed in gallery. Also, the images previously clicked are shown in the same cropped way on the screen.
2. Touch and hold ripple effect on the lockscreen is no more.
3. Did not like the revamped settings menu. Needs to still be worked on.
4. Still exists, and I never really liked this, the scrolling of the toggle switches when the notifiation bar is pulled down.
5. Google Now or S Voice are just not the assistants that iv been waiting for.
6. Please please please!!! Either get rid off the ascending ringtone or add an option to enable or disable it. Kills the feel of a song that has been set as the ringtone.

3 years 2 months ago

Why the auto brightness is still low??

3 years 2 months ago

Does anybody got wifi reconnect problem? I got every 2 minutes wifi reconnect…how to fix anybody know? Montenegro .

3 years 2 months ago

new touchwiz for galaxy sII

3 years 2 months ago

galaxy sIII touchwiz for galaxy sII

3 years 2 months ago

samsung please galaxy s III touchwiz stayle for galaxy sII

3 years 2 months ago

Polaris viewer and Polaris office still force closes I’m sad to say.

Rony Wijaya
3 years 2 months ago

Good almost perfect but why,,so wasteful baterry

3 years 2 months ago

what does that mean “FCs fixed”?
besides that thank you very much for your work!

3 years 2 months ago

well what are the noticable changes from DL1 build, please list down if possible guys :)
Yea it will work

3 years 2 months ago

Guys I have Baseband version as DDLH1 because I stay in India and this leaked version is for BTU region ie Europe I guess… So will it work for me if I flash it through ODIN 3.05..??
Please Reply..

3 years 2 months ago

acabado de instalar… presenta fallas en una libreria… la scloud o algo asi… =(

3 years 2 months ago

Bueno luego de 2 reinicios volvió a funcionar!.. esperemos que salga pronto la oficial

3 years 2 months ago

me parece que esta teniendo problemas ahi porque ya hice un Test Keys y me responde la tecla que es la 114 y la de subir es la 115..

3 years 2 months ago

i guess its better to wait for the official release….. i would have flashed it already if siyah kernel supported dual boot on GS3

3 years 2 months ago

han probado si les funciona el boton de bajar volumen???