New ICS for the Galaxy S II. (I9100XXLPB)

A new firmware for the Galaxy S II is online.
This firmware based on Android 4.0.3 and got some new things.
This rom is still in beta/alpha fase but this one is looking really stable!
We of SamMobile can say: This rom is ready for daily use.
Samsung planned Galaxy S 2 updates in March

Some information about the firmware:
The firmware name is I9100XXLPB.
The date of build is January 31.
So only 4 days old!
We compared this rom with the latest ICS rom (I9100XXLP6)
Check below for all information plus some pictures and a small movie.

If you want to download this rom go to www.SamMobile.com/firmware
If you want to talk about this rom check this TOPIC!

Changes we found so far…
Interface: Kind of 3D effect when scrolling.
Battery: Lots better than early ones.
Faster: Feels the same as LP6
Touch: Same as LP6.
Overall: Better score in our eyes than LP6 .
Facelock: Same as LP6 working fine.
Task: Same as version LP6.

Firmware news 166

khaukha
8 months 2 days ago

am having problems with the network, its always switching to No Service.
i tried to toggle airplaine mode but failed.
my other phones work properly

[…] Also kann man jetzt wirklich von einer Vorstellung auf dem MWC rechnen und auch der Rollout dann von Android 4.0 für das Samsung Galaxy S2 im März scheint also ziemlich sicher. Die Quelle dieser angaben ist wie immer samMobile! […]

[...] #3: Descargar el ROM 4.0.3 ICS I9100XXLPB en el siguiente enlace. Este archivo esta en el formato .rar. Para extraerlo les recomendamos la aplicación 7-Zip. Si le [...]

[...] Download von XXLPB, Installationsanleitung und Root bei den XDA-Developers [via SamMobile] [...]

[...] firmware adına sahip. Eğer maceraperest bir Android kullanıcısıysanız bu yeni ROM’a buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. Paylaş 0 Tweetle 0 [...]

guiz
3 years 4 months ago

Any ICS for I9100 works well. Return to KL1 !

Phone frieze using games or applications.
“glob trafic et radars” don’t remind our personnal settings.
Only half of Facebook pictures appear in contacts.
Meteo in locking screen don’t works always

Which is the best and most stable ICS rom for I9100 ?

Thanks for the response

MAFUEN1
3 years 6 months ago

Excelente recien lo instale y no me dio problema alguno, lo unico que no me gusto es que trae la interfaz touchwiz, hubiera preferido la interfaz original de Android 4. Por lo demas todo bien, puedo navegar en internet, tomar fotos, llamar por telefono, recibir y enviar mensajes.

No se me ha congelado con nada de momento, lo recomiendo.

saludos.

se7s787
3 years 6 months ago

Guys can some one help how do i go back to non rom and offical firmware like the old one someone pls help pls pls help

Orpheo007

when i use odin and select the 3 files pda, phone, csci got this error:

GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXALPH.tar.md5 is valid.
Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
Leave CS..
Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
File analysis..
SetupConnection..
Initialzation..
Set PIT file..
DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
Can’t open the specified file. (Line: 1876)
All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

what does it mean? =(

wikiya

SHIT TW…..SUCK AGAIN..REMOVE IT

adria
3 years 6 months ago

anyone can tell me if multitasking is working before i install it?

timmyC
3 years 6 months ago

The only problem I’ve experienced with this firmware so far (aside from the stupid notification thing) is that my gallery will crash if I try to apply a new home or lock screen background.

I can still browse the gallery without any problem and apply live wallpapers with no problem either. Apart from that, this firmware is the best and most stable release by far (until the next one).

timmyC
3 years 6 months ago

To anyone having problems with the stupid Software Update notification, this solution worked for me so I hope it will help you guys out.

1. Navigate to the Apps menu (Settings>Apps) and select the “All” tab
2. Scroll down until you see 2 different “Software Update” apps next to each other
3. There should be one with a green icon, you want to select this one
4. It should now give you the option to “Force Stop” or “Disable”
5. Hit “Disable and good bye stupid notification

I hope this is the solution you guys are after!

denizgaiz
3 years 6 months ago

I have downloaded the official gingerbread XWKK2 I9100KPNKJ1 but is any installation guide please?
Thanks.

sujeeth
3 years 6 months ago

My GTl9100 has now build no. lCS.XXLP2 and 4.0.3 version with baseband I9100XXLP1.Did it recently How good is it?any sugestion. Or if to change how can i do it .
m experiencing little lagging on screen swipe, and data keeps activating on its own, also the network keeps droping and going to flight mode.
Help me. SAM and all here at the forum .

daywalker386
3 years 6 months ago

Tried the new ROM, but i didn´t have WLAN or 3G, so not usable for me right now. The previous Version worked better with my phone. But after a few days the battery was getting hot and i switched back to 2.3.6

E.S.29
3 years 6 months ago

GPS ohne Funktion, Datenverbindung ohne Funktion, keine rSAP Funktion möglich = sehr instabil

radumalica
3 years 6 months ago

I have installed this firmware, it looks stable but i found this:

- no random restarts
- wifi working
- camera working with photos / videos
- 3g worked but after i deleted the APNs and added again, not working anymore
- Various programs which worked on 2.3.6 crashed on 4.0.3 XXLPB (go contacts ex, apn manager, facebook app doesn;t load anything on 3g just on wifi)
- seems stable.

THIS BIGGEST PROBLEM:

- the phone looked that it was on the network (signal full) but nobody could call me (the operator saying that my phone is off or not in coverage) and i could not call anyone. Didn’t work with restart from the phone menu, just with power off and on again.

I’ll go back to 2.3.6 for a while

superarnab
3 years 6 months ago

Any Idea about Galaxy Note ICS Leaks??

jensbchr
3 years 6 months ago

home button won’t exit apps. No lockscreen. sleep button shuts down the phone after 1.5 sec.
besides from that it is a great update.

gronan_roro

Hi everybody,
For those who have a premium car phone system (like audi, volkwsagen, mercedes, nokia 6xx, parrot ck3500…), the bluetooth sim access profile (SAP/rSAP) is still not supported.

So th XXLPB is unusable in this kind of car phones.
I hope that Samsung did not stop the support of rSAP.

enokies
3 years 6 months ago

Is it compatible here in asia? im new at this stuff so please help me. thanks!

ruchango
3 years 6 months ago

Is there any way to take social hub apps off the phone?? They are always running in the background as a service.. And if there is a way to get the galaxy nexus launcher i the sgs2 please?