I9300XXDLH4 – Galaxy S III Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean TEST firmware
We of SamMobile would like to give Samsung die-hard fans a second Samsung Galaxy S III Jelly Bean pre-released Firmware. The firmware is I9300XXDLH4,we know that a OTA Update file of this firmware was already leaked into the wild a few days ago. We also had this OTA Update file from the start but at SamMobile we don’t provide OTA update files as they require the user to be on a specific firmware, so many people are not able to use these update files.
We really wanted to give you guys a taste of this firmware but were unable to as it was only available as an OTA Update. So, what we did was that we applied the OTA update on our own device and dumped the firmware.Then we repackaged the firmware as any other usual ODIN firmware, now we have a full ODIN I9300XXDLH4 firmware which any one can flash on their Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 no matter on which firmware or carrier they are on.
This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES.
We want to give you BIG warnings if you want to test this firmware.
This is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so it will increase your binary counter!
You will lose your warranty so please do not try this when you are not 100% sure!
“As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs”
PDA: I9300XXDLH4 is based on Android 4.1.1
Build Date: August 14, 2012
You can find the firmware by OPEN Europe in the firmware download section.
We reported this firmware with WARNING code because this is a LEAK and not an OFFICIAL KIES release!
Info for Custom ROMDevelopers: You will not find the cache.img in this firmware as weimplemented the CSC directly into the system.img
ADVICE of SamMobile is wait for 15 days to get the official updates by KIES or OTA!!!!
– Unzip the file
– Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
– Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
– Add I9300XXDLH4_I9300OXADLH4_I9300XXLH1_BTU.tar.md5 to PDA
– Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
– Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!