Posted by vitorcerq 2 years ago

CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies begin to roll out for a ton of Samsung devices

CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies have just started to roll out for a ton of Samsung devices. CyanogenMod 10.1 is based on Android 4.2.1 – Build JOP40D. CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. Teamhacksung is the one who brings CyanogenMod for Samsung devices.

A device gets CM nightlies once it’s considered stable enough to be a daily driver, so you shouldn’t have much stability issues on your device running CyanogenMod 10.1. Do keep in mind that some features of previous CM revisions are yet to be implemented into CM1o.1 but will soon be available in future nightly builds.

CyanogenMod 10.1 Supported Devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (WiFi) GT-P3110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GSM) GT-P3100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) GT-p5110
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GSM) GT-p5100

(Source: get.cm)

30 comments on “CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies begin to roll out for a ton of Samsung devices

1. trifonwifon 2 years ago said:

Danger, maybe you brick your PHONE.

2. TMHKR 2 years ago said:

A ton of Samsung devices? All I see is a bunch of S/S2/S3 variants, with Tabs and Notes…

3. skarpuk 2 years ago said:

yes where is note 10.1 tab?

4. DON AMIGO 2 years ago said:

where is tab 10.1 ?

5. yackmaan 2 years ago said:

YEAH BABY !!! :))) Good advertise! Much love for Sammobile and Cyanogenmod Team and happy holidays !!!
    I got i9000 Galaxy S and now I’m on Cyanogenmod 10 – android 4.1.2 . Everything works better and it is a huge difference than 2.3.6 Gingerbread.
    Thank you!

6. yersonro148 2 years ago said:

buenas tardes

tengo un galaxy note y aun esta en periodo de garantia con el operador, me gustaria saber si es necesario ser ROOT para instalar este MOD o que inplicaciones puede traerme al instalarlo en mi celular.

muchas gracias

7. copyneto1 2 years ago said:

And S Advance 9070???

8. Tivolijr 2 years ago said:

yersonro148
    En efecto debes ser root, Cyanogen es un grupo que hace de esta ROM algo muy parecido a lo que sería android en estado mas puro, de todas formas en cualquier pagina puedes conseguir el metodo para hacer un respaldo de tu note tal como lo tienes ahora y por ende regresarlo a ese estado si quieres optar por la garantía.

9. faceplant 2 years ago said:

have they sorted the extSDcard issue. i.e. no cards bigger than 32GB. ?

10. mopas001 2 years ago said:

S9001 S+ ???

11. umraniyeli 2 years ago said:

galaxy s3 min? :(

12. umraniyeli 2 years ago said:

galaxy s3 mini ? :(

13. PepN 2 years ago said:

Anyone try it for the Galaxy S2 GT-I9100?
    Whats it like?
    Is it stable?
    What does and does not work?

14. VictorSII 2 years ago said:

with this publication is proven not get Jelly bean this year, too bad Samsung.

However for the S3 keep coming rom 4.1.2, I wonder what happened to the famous bug Exynos processor …

It’s a total lie for S2 delay for that reason, it’s just to sell more S3 at Christmas!

Samsung is happy counting their money and the rest do not care.

15. yersonro148 2 years ago said:

Tivolijr muchas gracias por la informacion.

16. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

well instead of waiting, i flashed it on My I9100G…& it works great…follow the steps right & you will have a good experience.

17. djblack 2 years ago said:

sorry this rom is only 150 MB !!! is this enough for a full 4.2.1 for a gsg2!?? plzzz any moderator or anyone reply :)

18. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

well u flash 2 zip files in the cwm recovery one is the cm10.1 “the main custom rom” and the other is gapps 4.2.1 “google apps 4.2.1″….u have to read the steps carefully…u can install this custom rom only after rooting and have a worked cwm recovery…search in the xda forums about that.
    u have to search in the topics of UR DEVICE type.i repeat ur device type with exact number and letters..

19. djblack 2 years ago said:

Thx soo much `palatinae` i did flash the rom and it is cool but i guess the leaked 4.1.2 is better there is so many missing apps but it is smooth…nway thx soo much for your help..

20. arfian 2 years ago said:

Galaxy tab plus P6200 the neglected device ;(….

21. arfian 2 years ago said:

Even by samsung itself

22. Palatinae 2 years ago said:

@djblack as a “G” variant costumer suffering a lot of lags and problems with ICS..i have no other choice but the CM10.1 till there is a JB rom for me…and thank God CM10.1 is so smooth and handy, i play asphalt 7 with no lags.

23. Rahul1226 2 years ago said:

Is it official or unofficial…..????????

24. Tangoman 2 years ago said:

@Rahul1226 it’s a custom Rom so unofficial!

25. casval 2 years ago said:

Nice! i9000 gets JB 4.2.1! Strangely enough, the stable kept crashing the keyboard. But running well on nightlies. Zippy, battery life improved++. Navigon crashes though :(

26. veeramanink 2 years ago said:

few days before i updated my Galaxy S2(GT-I9100) with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Test firmware, what is this CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies

can i install this in my SGS2?

27. Rahul1226 2 years ago said:

@tangoman thank you…….

28. Iyenk Vines 2 years ago said:

If you want to flash Cyanogenmod .. Run First in iCS official then flash Kernel ICS_with_CWM5.tar by Codeworkx ( find it in XDA Forum ).. Now u ready flash CM10.1 with ur CWM.

29. veeramanink 2 years ago said:

can i install this in my SGS2?

Iyenk Vines

——————————-
    my device not rooted yet.
    1.how can i go to ICS mode
    2.how do i root my device
    3.please let give me some steps to install this into my SGS2(GT-i9100)

anynone please….!

30. dzinsane 2 years ago said:

how to use cmw 10.1 in sch i535 ????did i need to download gapps..??