Posted by 2 years ago

GT-I9400 makes an appearance on Nenamark 2 Benchmark Database

Did Samsung just tested the next Galaxy S based on low specifications?
It seems so… The GT-I9400 just leaked through nenamark 2 benchmark. Of course, we have to say the leaked specifications looks absolute fake as Samsung will not use a WVGA resolution display or a dual core processor inside the next generation device of the Galaxy S. The good thing here is that Samsung has finally started to do Software tests on their next flagship device.  (If GT-I9400 is the next Galaxy S) The first test firmware of the Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 showed up in December. So yes, Samsung is right on time for May 2013!
So the picture below tells nothing!

The name Galaxy S IV/Galaxy S4 isn’t sure… The number 4 is bad luck in South Korea….

Rumored specification of the next Galaxy S are:
13 Megapixel camera
LCD or AMOLED screen
Full HD resolution
EXYNOS 5450
Mali-T658 GPU
2GB RAM
Android 4.2

We wil keep you infirmed if Samsung tests on more benchmark applications and leak new information.

Special thanks to Daki from AndroidSlash.ch for tip.

source

15 comments on “GT-I9400 makes an appearance on Nenamark 2 Benchmark Database

1. haroldlancegoco 2 years ago said:

800×480? LOL

2. DannyD 2 years ago said:

READ ;) Reminder, the first Galaxy S III firmwares were also tested on a device with a resolution of 480×800 and a dual-core processor.

3. PLANET 2 years ago said:

BTW, GPU here is obsolete MaliMP400… /me Laughs ;)

4. BeyongGalaxy 2 years ago said:

I don’t know about the rest but I don’t feel much excited about new phones. I mean what is the point when the softwares is substandard. To me it sounds like a mono tone speaker. It must be my literacy because I am finding it difficult to grasp the main points of the topics. Try to boost up excitement and importance so much that main points ends up in a salad bowl.

5. Feffapreview 2 years ago said:

when stable jelly bean for note n7000???

6. Tp` 2 years ago said:

Happy with my current GT-I9300 and looking forward to see what sort of specs would samsung provide its customers with the next S mobile

7. PLANET 2 years ago said:

Beyong: interesting point of view. I must admit, you have your five cents of truth, but as for the rest, Samsung have made their software better. Look at the S III, Note II and upcoming software for Galaxy S II. I believe they should go this way, because they are indeed lacking in the software deportment. Users need optimization, maybe not on the level of iPhone, but at least similar. Also, hardware surely needs to be really pumped up this time, comparing the competition, however software needs yet a stronger focus.

8. vavrorvav 2 years ago said:

I would wait for my beloved note III anyways :D

9. marc15 2 years ago said:

WHEN WHERE SAMSUNG S2 STABLE FIRMWARE??? WILL BE?? NOT TEST!!

10. Hachi6 2 years ago said:

The number 4 is bad luck in South Korea….
    Correction if not mistake number 4 not means like that in South Korea..
    but for china only…

11. Amaj7 2 years ago said:

Samsung can easily trick nenamark or any othe test software about the hardware. Anyway, Samsung have to work very hard on S IV, couse competitors already released devices with 1080p display 4 core CPU, nextgen graphics and wireless charging. I don’t know what else to wish.

12. saipratapbec 2 years ago said:

Its better to Samsung if it concentrates on software updates for the existing Galaxy series phones instead of releasing new models for the same :(

13. waseemgh 2 years ago said:

we are still waiting for the promised official jelly bean for galaxy s2.

14. mister_dj84 2 years ago said:

Could also be the galaxy s2 plus i think the screen resolution is a little low for full HD.

15. islandmountain 2 years ago said:

So nobody buys Nexus 4 in South Korea? I think it will be named S4, at least in Europe.