We’re switching to Terafile.co for firmware hosting, as Hotfile shuts down on infringement charges

The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has scored another victory against piracy, this time against Hotfile, which has shut down all operations and taken its site down, which means it’s a file host we can’t use for hosting our firmware files anymore (which, by the way, are completely legal). Therefore, since the last few hours, we’ve begun transferring all firmware in our database to Terafile.co, which is the file host we’ll now be using for the foreseeable future.

It will take at least 48 hours before we’re able to finish uploading all firmware, so do forgive us if you’re unable to get that firmware you wanted to download for the next couple of days. We’re looking at file hosting options other than Terafile, and would like to point out that we can’t offer free hosting on our own servers for everyone, as that would require too much bandwidth and reduce the download speeds for users. Furthermore, using a file host also lets us earn some revenue from downloads, which in turns helps us keep SamMobile alive and kicking so that you can get the latest on all things Samsung.

We’ll update you guys once we’ve finished shifting to Terafile.co. Again, while we do that, our apologies for the inaccessible firmware in the firmware section.

Update 1 – We asked Terafile to upgrade their free download speed for our account.
Update 2 – Free download speed upgraded.
Update 3 – No need to be member anymore. (terafile)
Update 4 – SamMobile is working for a extra option, release this weekend.
Update 5 – Own servers no option cause of storage.

Latest news 132

Zafar Hussain
1 month 9 days ago

What the hell …. That’s not good for Samsung mobiles users.
They want to download firmware in hurry
Otherwise they will fed up from everything

junkyladykiller
11 months 14 days ago

give torrent link for firmware download easyly

agryx
1 year 4 months ago

Bloody hell 40 mins to free download firmware, I’ve been teleported back to the 90′s and im back on 56k dl speed.

Mishamdf
1 year 5 months ago

i try to download bada 1.2 firmware but all download links still dont working because all is for hotfile. Where i can find bada 1.2 to download? Tnx

moveon
1 year 6 months ago

Guys, just download from note2forum. Don’t need to pay. I download the stock note 3 jelly bean and kit kat for free. No frill.. :)

Prexo

TERAFILE.CO

You can download files up to 1024 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

Download files instantly with Premium-account

flavius_92
1 year 6 months ago

I want to download a firmware of 1.2 gb. Terafile has added a limit of 1024 mb per file in download, otherwise they are forced upgrade of the account. please remove this limit! :(

moveon
1 year 6 months ago

Tried to download note 3 stock firmware, but keeps getting the 1024MB restriction. I wanted to pay for premium account but due to unknown reason, all my credit cards are not accepted. After many days of search, I finally download stock firmware from note2forum…

sampiandres
1 year 6 months ago

I got this message in terafile: “You can download files up to 1024 Mb only. Upgrade your account to download bigger files.” What supposed I do?

sobaro
1 year 6 months ago

hey guys be realistic, starting from me. all of us want to download the firmwares for free not taking into our consideration that Sammobile staff need some money to make thier site a live and what benift they will get if they offer u the firmwares for free??
you make softwares through odin for free and take money from customers bur Sammobile get nothing just thanks thank u for sharing etc/. Once again be realistic and i believe that if u buy 1 month account at tera file u can download all the stuff u want for the comming year .

rais1965
1 year 6 months ago

Can’t download note 3 firmware Indian version, worst file hosting site ever, it would be my last mobile from Samsung if they don’t resolve the issue

sohlican

One freaking hour for a 1GB file… come onnnnnnnnnn please

microsoftv3
1 year 6 months ago

plase change the host……………………… i can’t download from terafile

Kinark
1 year 6 months ago

Hm… Mega? Why do you don’t use Mega?

pulstay
1 year 6 months ago

Please consider bittorrent. It may be huge, but we can always select just what we want to download.

semiforu
1 year 6 months ago

You can download files up to 1024 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

Download files instantly with Premium-account

??!!

mobjohn
1 year 6 months ago

Terafile now has 1024mb limit that sucks!!! Come on people thats really bad firmwares used to be free… No one pays for such a shity server like terafile

sekeleton0x
1 year 6 months ago

Idk what’s wrong with you guys but I just downloaded i9500 firmware from terafile.co. All I did was create a free account and download. 1.5gb file downloaded though it has a snail’s speed.

pulstay
1 year 6 months ago

Create a free account didn’t help. It still shows “Wrong IP” and couldn’t download at all.

microsoftv3
1 year 6 months ago

ok can you help me to download this file N900XXUDNA6_N900OLBDNA2_XSP.zip about 1.3gb only please..!!

leonhartsberger
1 year 6 months ago

Impossible to download Samsung S4 firmwares. Terafile has 1024Mb limit download/file.

RoSeOne
1 year 7 months ago

Just to inform you that, now we cannot more download firmwars at all!
Terfile is giving 1024 MB as limit on free download, means that none of Firmwars can be downloaded..

latousakis
1 year 7 months ago

Terafile is going slower than rush hour on M25 in London. For God’s sake, please, I beg you, change your host….. I bought a premium account and there’s no improvement at all :(

f-bone
1 year 7 months ago

I also created a premium account and the download speed varies from full to zero and stays at zero for ages!!!! Jdownloader gives plugin error and generally the whole thing sucks!

I agree 100% that the site needs and deserves income but like this its plain useless! I agree to pay the site directly instead of some useless hoster!

Regards

ardicho
1 year 7 months ago

Wrong IP

JacoRoselt
1 year 7 months ago

Busy downloading but my speed is between 3KB/s and 30KB/s, I even paid for Premium Account and the download speed is the same.

ngg71