Galaxy S4 with Snapdragon 800 and LTE-A arrives in Europe

It looks like those in European nations will soon be able to buy a Galaxy S4 that’s as fast and quick as all the recent Android flagships, including Samsung’s own Galaxy Note 3, as the Snapdragon 800-powered Galaxy S4 has made its way to Europe, ending its South Korean exclusivity. The upgraded variant comes with four processor cores clocked at 2.3GHz and also supports LTE-A connectivity (up to 150mbps), though the latter is something that’s not yet available almost anywhere in the world.

The device doesn’t seem to be up for sale on any retail or online store right now, but it has been listed on Samsung Germany’s website with White Frost and Black Mist color options, so it shouldn’t be long before you’re able to buy one. It should be a great option if you’re looking to buy a new Samsung device with top-of-the-line specs but aren’t comfortable with the Note 3′s big screen, nor want to settle for the original Galaxy S4.

Oh, and by the way, if you’re looking for a Snapdragon 800-powered device with water and dust-resistance, then you might want to wait for the Galaxy S4 Active that is also rumored to be getting the processor upgrade.

Source

Phones 7

vassbak
1 year 10 months ago

I like to have more option. Samsung is an active company with very good reflexes in customer needs/perfections. I don’t blame her for that.

gasterakos
1 year 10 months ago

That’s bullshit.Sorry but Samsung by this move steal us.We go and bought GT-I9505 with SD600 and after few months they released LTE-A with better cpu.Thats unfair.Maybe Samsung first think what you must to do and dont be in a run just to say that you released something every year fast.Fail move….

karar_s
1 year 8 months ago

S4 LTE-D released now , LTE-D is the future 4G ;) nice yeah!
now you can wait another S4 and then S5 and game on :)

karar_s
1 year 8 months ago

its GT-I9508 if you want to look for it .

MastaCow
1 year 10 months ago

Who said life was “fair”. So if you had waited and bought the S4 with the SD800, and the S5 comes out 3 months later, is that fair?

Yaman90
1 year 10 months ago

I lost faith in Samsung as S4 GT-I9500 was a heater not a smartphone .. after upgrading to 4.3 the heating decreased 90% but it keep consuming battery .. the main reason, I think, is the stupid octa-core cpu and the shitty Exinos wtfing name it was -_-

demlasjr
1 year 10 months ago

Even if the change between S600 and S800 is minimal…I need to tell it.

Samsung kiss my a$$ !!!

With love, a GT-I9505 client (and probably a future non-client)