Posted by Faryaab S. 1 year ago

GalaxyS4-Android4.3

After leaking two test firmwares for the Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505), we wanted to give some Android 4.3 love to the international Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). So after constantly trying for a few weeks we were finally able to obtain a leaked Android 4.3 build for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) and it’s one of the *final* builds – that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the SGS4, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.

Today, Samsung started rolling out official Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505). According to our sources, Samsung should start rolling out official update starting tomorrow, however it may take a few more days but it should be officially released within a week. We would like to thank our insider because without our insider’s help we would not have been able to provide you folks with this firmware.

20131001_003227

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)

Model: GT-I9500
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1875800
Build date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:03:02 +0000
Product Code: ODD
PDA: I9500XXUEMJ5
CSC: I9500ODDEMJ5
MODEM: I9500DDUEMJ5
Download: I9500XXUEMJ5_I9500ODDEMJ5_ODD.zip

NOTE
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar to BL
- Add MODEM_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_I9505ODDEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

VIDEO

SCREENSHOTS (From I9505′s Android 4.3 test build)

If you would like to get in touch with us, use the Contact Us page.

49 comments on “Exclusive: I9500XXUEMJ5 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)

1. kof200440 1 year ago said:

Excellent :D Thankyou

2. Edurepin 1 year ago said:

Dude in the last pic in model number says GT-I9505…

3. kodeshR 1 year ago said:

Lost faith in s3

4. dreadlord52 1 year ago said:

S4 LTE, Note II, S4 INT… Good job man! We are waiting for S III now :)

5. raisondtre 1 year ago said:

openGL es 3.0?
    really?
    plz anybody check this

6. Ahmed9213 1 year ago said:

Does it solve the heating problem or not ??

7. s2insider 1 year ago said:

Then the official release should be just a few days away, guessing from GT-I9505 period.

8. rahulpop1 1 year ago said:

Can I update to official firmware directly from this one once official is out or shall I have to unroot it first?

9. vudh 1 year ago said:

Sammobile can you check in Laguage and Input, is there ខ្មែរ (Khmer) in Language? Because my phone depend on that to use. Please anybody can help!

10. Kkvw13 1 year ago said:

nothing for the s3

11. lacuerva0512 1 year ago said:

Es para el GT-I9505 o para el GT-I9500?Soy de Argentina,puedo instalarla?Muchas gracias.

12. Eins Gaston 1 year ago said:

Hello friends. Thanks for the update, the phone recognizes adin me like a gt-i9505.
    So far it works perfect but the problem was solved by doing wipe cache partition.
    Thanks SamMobile, Thanks Samsung

13. MARTINOJEDA 1 year ago said:

alguien lo probo en GT-I9500???

14. nicolas20 1 year ago said:

ya lo probe quedo muy bien (Y)

15. shawfiq88 1 year ago said:

They have totally forget about S3.. No hope guys..

16. mohamadreza176 1 year ago said:

What about Open GL 3 support in i9500??!

17. Yaman90 1 year ago said:

Please sammobile team upload to a torrent site because hotfile is so slow and cannot resume untill next 30 minutes

18. gdstheking 1 year ago said:

proximity bug removed or it still have the same as previous updates…??

19. wonderham 1 year ago said:

SER – Russia GT-I9500 I9500XXUEMJ5 I9500SEREMJ5 final out

20. fer_champions 1 year ago said:

Incredible… and we’re tired of waiting an update for the galaxy s3…. very bad Samsung, you say in October and forget us!!

• Phoenix2 1 year ago said:

I’m pretty sure Samsung themselves didn’t say October, it was a French carrier… Samsung only hinted that the S3 would “be compatible with the Galaxy Gear”/upgrade to Android 4.3 in the near future

21. wonderham 1 year ago said:

SER – Russia GT-I9500 I9500XXUEMJ5 I9500SEREMJ5 final released, it has the same changelist than the leak (leak is final too), but the final is no-wipe firmware …

22. nashtraker 1 year ago said:

PLZ PLZ PLZ POST THE DOWNLOAD FILE IN SOME FREE HOST LIKE MEDIAFIRE.COM OR TORRENT OR FILEFACTORY.COM. HOTFILES SUKS BIGTIMES. ITS SPEED IS VERY SLOW.

23. sunnat 1 year ago said:
  24. tush1114 1 year ago said:

I have flashed this firmware…. as my phone was getting heated, i tried to downgrade my phone phone to 4.2.2. But I am unable to do so… as I am getting an error saying unsupported version.. Now what should I do?

25. mytranx 1 year ago said:

It works great, better than the latest 4.2.2. A thousand thanks to Samsung Team who worked hard on this rom!

26. sochai888 1 year ago said:

may i know what had happen on my phone? after i flashed this leaked firmware! in my downloading mode, it state there my warranty bit= 1! i tot by installing this firmware will not cause voiding my phone warranty? btw, i never root my phone before! can someone help me pls :(

27. guillermodsilva 1 year ago said:

Hola .., puse la actualizacion.. 4.3 por odin y me lo reconose como gti9505 y lo flashe.. y no me reconose el sim., alguien sabe por que??

• ricksanz 1 year ago said:

Creo que mataste la carpeta EFS del movil hiciste un backup de esa carpeta? Si invalidaste el imei va ser dificil recuperarlo aunque se de personas que si lo lograron baja la rom de Rusia y flashea con odin … y presiona *#06# si te dice imei #null o algo asi debes recuperar los archivos de la carpeta EFS que hacen que el celular agarre la red de telefonos primero flashea la de rusia y luego avisas suerte

• ricksanz 1 year ago said:

28. renaud1 1 year ago said:

BONJOUR J AI UN S4 I9500 ET J AIMERAI SAVOIR SE QUE JE DOIT PRENDRE POUR L AVOIR TOUT EN FRANCAIS CAR J AI ENCORE DES ECRITURE EN CHINOIS MERCI

29. JJELYBEAN 1 year ago said:

Galaxy S4 GT I9500 TR Official Firmware where ? when the next ?

30. Wayneb 1 year ago said:

hi guys can anyone tell me when South Africa will be getting THE 4.3 update for sansung s4 gt i9500

31. Arsene Lupin 1 year ago said:

Hi the community ;)

Just to inform you that I flashed this rom 2 times (22 & 27 october) & every time sent a surcharged SMS to India at this number +91919560345888 (Samsung ???) :( :( :(

I think that you should investigate on it (…) :)

Regards

AL

32. Eins Gaston 1 year ago said:

hello friends SamMobile.
    install multiple versions of firmware and I get the app for samsung wallet?
    that’s good???
    I expect a prompt response.
    Greetings.
    Gaston

33. drumaikaik 1 year ago said:

After updating to Android 4.3, i noticed some lag problem of keyboard when swiping Chinese character. There is no problem if I swipe it slowly, however when I swipe at a faster rate, I can see the lag problem. In version 4.2.2, there is no such problem. Is there any problem with my keyboard?

34. reflect 1 year ago said:

this rom is for i9500 or i9505??

35. adolf88 1 year ago said:

why my device’s can’t upgrade via kies ?

36. barisyalcin 1 year ago said: