Exclusive: I9500XXUEMJ5 – Leaked Android 4.3 test firmware for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)

After leaking two test firmwares for the Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505), we wanted to give some Android 4.3 love to the international Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). So after constantly trying for a few weeks we were finally able to obtain a leaked Android 4.3 build for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) and it’s one of the *final* builds – that means nothing will be included or excluded in future builds of Android 4.3 for the SGS4, except a few bug fixes and improvements here and there.

Today, Samsung started rolling out official Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505). According to our sources, Samsung should start rolling out official update starting tomorrow, however it may take a few more days but it should be officially released within a week. We would like to thank our insider because without our insider’s help we would not have been able to provide you folks with this firmware.

20131001_003227

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)

Model: GT-I9500
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1875800
Build date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:03:02 +0000
Product Code: ODD
PDA: I9500XXUEMJ5
CSC: I9500ODDEMJ5
MODEM: I9500DDUEMJ5
Download: I9500XXUEMJ5_I9500ODDEMJ5_ODD.zip

NOTE
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar to BL
- Add MODEM_I9505XXUEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_I9505ODDEMJ5_1875800_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

VIDEO

SCREENSHOTS (From I9505′s Android 4.3 test build)

If you would like to get in touch with us, use the Contact Us page.

Firmware news 49

barisyalcin
1 year 7 months ago

hotfile down

adolf88
1 year 8 months ago

why my device’s can’t upgrade via kies ?

reflect
1 year 8 months ago

this rom is for i9500 or i9505??

drumaikaik
1 year 8 months ago

After updating to Android 4.3, i noticed some lag problem of keyboard when swiping Chinese character. There is no problem if I swipe it slowly, however when I swipe at a faster rate, I can see the lag problem. In version 4.2.2, there is no such problem. Is there any problem with my keyboard?

Eins Gaston
1 year 8 months ago

hello friends SamMobile.
install multiple versions of firmware and I get the app for samsung wallet?
that’s good???
I expect a prompt response.
Greetings.
Gaston

Arsene Lupin
1 year 8 months ago

Hi the community ;)

Just to inform you that I flashed this rom 2 times (22 & 27 october) & every time sent a surcharged SMS to India at this number +91919560345888 (Samsung ???) :( :( :(

I think that you should investigate on it (…) :)

Regards

AL

Wayneb
1 year 8 months ago

hi guys can anyone tell me when South Africa will be getting THE 4.3 update for sansung s4 gt i9500

JJELYBEAN
1 year 8 months ago

Galaxy S4 GT I9500 TR Official Firmware where ? when the next ?

renaud1
1 year 9 months ago

BONJOUR J AI UN S4 I9500 ET J AIMERAI SAVOIR SE QUE JE DOIT PRENDRE POUR L AVOIR TOUT EN FRANCAIS CAR J AI ENCORE DES ECRITURE EN CHINOIS MERCI

guillermodsilva
1 year 9 months ago

Hola .., puse la actualizacion.. 4.3 por odin y me lo reconose como gti9505 y lo flashe.. y no me reconose el sim., alguien sabe por que??

ricksanz
1 year 9 months ago

Creo que mataste la carpeta EFS del movil hiciste un backup de esa carpeta? Si invalidaste el imei va ser dificil recuperarlo aunque se de personas que si lo lograron baja la rom de Rusia y flashea con odin … y presiona *#06# si te dice imei #null o algo asi debes recuperar los archivos de la carpeta EFS que hacen que el celular agarre la red de telefonos primero flashea la de rusia y luego avisas suerte

ricksanz

sochai888
1 year 9 months ago

may i know what had happen on my phone? after i flashed this leaked firmware! in my downloading mode, it state there my warranty bit= 1! i tot by installing this firmware will not cause voiding my phone warranty? btw, i never root my phone before! can someone help me pls :(

mytranx
1 year 9 months ago

It works great, better than the latest 4.2.2. A thousand thanks to Samsung Team who worked hard on this rom!

tush1114
1 year 9 months ago

I have flashed this firmware…. as my phone was getting heated, i tried to downgrade my phone phone to 4.2.2. But I am unable to do so… as I am getting an error saying unsupported version.. Now what should I do?

sunnat

Done. :D

nashtraker
1 year 9 months ago

PLZ PLZ PLZ POST THE DOWNLOAD FILE IN SOME FREE HOST LIKE MEDIAFIRE.COM OR TORRENT OR FILEFACTORY.COM. HOTFILES SUKS BIGTIMES. ITS SPEED IS VERY SLOW.

wonderham
1 year 9 months ago

SER – Russia GT-I9500 I9500XXUEMJ5 I9500SEREMJ5 final released, it has the same changelist than the leak (leak is final too), but the final is no-wipe firmware …

fer_champions
1 year 9 months ago

Incredible… and we’re tired of waiting an update for the galaxy s3…. very bad Samsung, you say in October and forget us!!

Phoenix2
1 year 9 months ago

I’m pretty sure Samsung themselves didn’t say October, it was a French carrier… Samsung only hinted that the S3 would “be compatible with the Galaxy Gear”/upgrade to Android 4.3 in the near future

wonderham

SER – Russia GT-I9500 I9500XXUEMJ5 I9500SEREMJ5 final out

gdstheking
1 year 9 months ago

proximity bug removed or it still have the same as previous updates…??

Yaman90
1 year 9 months ago

Please sammobile team upload to a torrent site because hotfile is so slow and cannot resume untill next 30 minutes

mohamadreza176
1 year 9 months ago

What about Open GL 3 support in i9500??!

shawfiq88
1 year 9 months ago

They have totally forget about S3.. No hope guys..

nicolas20
1 year 9 months ago

ya lo probe quedo muy bien (Y)

MARTINOJEDA
1 year 9 months ago

alguien lo probo en GT-I9500???

Eins Gaston
1 year 9 months ago

Hello friends. Thanks for the update, the phone recognizes adin me like a gt-i9505.
So far it works perfect but the problem was solved by doing wipe cache partition.
Thanks SamMobile, Thanks Samsung