Posted by Abhijeet M. 1 year ago

Samsung selling spare Galaxy S4 battery with dedicated charger in the US

samsung-s4-spare-battery

Samsung made a great case in favor of removable and replaceable batteries recently, and in yet another move to give people the convenience of replacing a depleted battery with a fully charged one in a jiffy, the Korean manufacturer is selling a spare battery for the Galaxy S4 in the U.S.. Oh, and you won’t have to swap batteries on your phone in order to charge both the original and spare, as the spare battery comes with its own dedicated charger.

The spare battery is compatible with all the U.S carrier variants of the Galaxy S4, and will cost you $50. So stop worrying about running out of battery juice and go order yourself one of these little spare beauties from the source link.

s4-spare-battery-1

Source | Via

5 comments on “Samsung selling spare Galaxy S4 battery with dedicated charger in the US

1. abarbosa 1 year ago said:

This is on sale in Romania for some time now … hehe

2. s4Active 1 year ago said:

Just bought it. Have had 2 batteries for a while, but always hated having to recharge them one at a time. This will get a lot of use!

3. Shayd93 1 year ago said:

I hope Note 3 will get this..No, I DEMAND It

4. sorg 1 year ago said:

I’ve got it (battery with charger + s-view) as a gift for S4 preorder.

5. UO88 1 year ago said:

Unsure of why this is being posted now. I live in the US and have had this charger for a while now. I got it from Samsung’s website too. I do love it though and would recommend it to anyone with an S4. My phone is rarely plugged into a wall, only the charger. Due to the app, Auto Brightness, my battery now lasts between 17-24 hours so about 1 battery change a day.