Samsung starts July Updates for Galaxy S4 in Russia, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

Samsung just started with the first July updates for the Galaxy S4 Exynos variant. The update is currently available or should be available soon to users in Russia, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. As the screenshot suggests, it’s a 30MB small update that aims to improve the stability of the device If you have a Galaxy S4 from one of those countries update your Galaxy S4 by using KIES or OTA Samsung’s OTA services! Below a couple of screenshots and information about the firmware.

Model: GT-I9500
Country: Russia
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 997834
Build date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:22:32 +0000
Product Code: SER
PDA: I9500XXUBMG1
CSC: I9500SERBMG1
MODEM: I9500XXUBMG1

Firmware news 35

m_atze
2 years 8 days ago

Hy is it possible to get your Lockscreen backgroung picture? (That one with the bridge)

aydindeniz
2 years 8 days ago

THE KING IS DEAD (GALAXY S4) NEXUS live the king

aydindeniz
2 years 8 days ago

THE KING IS DEAD (GALAXY S4) NEXUS live the king

aydindeniz
2 years 8 days ago

NEPAL I9500XWUBMG5 I9500XWUBMG1 I9500XUBMF5 I9500XXUBMEA I9500XXUAMDK I9500XXUMDE …… TURKIYE I9500XXUBMEA I9500XXUAMDK I9500XXUMDE :(((((((((((

aydindeniz
2 years 8 days ago

updates for samsung galaxy s4 starts in july russia india bangladesh and sri lanka … UPDATES HERE TO GET STARTED AGAIN THE SAME COUNTRIES want to think about WHY WHY SAMSUNG UPDATE NO OTHER COUNTRIES STILL HAVE MY S4 S4 ERRORS NOT LIGHT BRIGHT LIGHT DISPLAY ERRORS PLEASE FIX SELF-OPENING turned down and do not want to SAMSUNG or you will post updates

aydindeniz
2 years 8 days ago

Merhaba samsung galaxy s4 guncellemeleri neden sadece banglades srilanka Nepal lutfen baska ulkeleride düşünün aynı ulkeler az once yine guncelleme aldi Türkiye nerde boyle giderse ben samsung kullanmak istemiyorum

mediathx
2 years 15 days ago

No updates for note 2 :( this is not fair Samsung :(:(

Highpochick
2 years 15 days ago

no update for the GS3 that came out before your note and guess freaking what here in america it’s been updated

episode27
2 years 21 days ago

Wow good news for Sri Lankans. we are waiting Samsung thanks for the news SamMobile

denonsky
2 years 21 days ago

Fucking Samsung, where an update to Note II ?

scuther
2 years 21 days ago

galaxy ace plus 4.1.2 update?

mag1017
2 years 22 days ago

CUANDO PUBLICARAN FIRMWARE DE SURAFRICA, POR QUE ESE DESORDEN DE FIRMWARES SIMPLEMENTE PUBLIQUEN UN FIRMWARE PARA TODOS LOS DISPOSITIVOS S4 EN TODAS LAS REGIONES AL TIEMPO. SERA ESTO MUY DIFICIL PARA SAMSUNG?

galdamez1976
2 years 7 days ago

Lamentablemente lo que pides es imposible, yo tengo un galaxy s4 de la región PGU (Claro-Guatemala) y mejor le instalé el FW unbranded de Trinidad y Tobago, hoy recibí la actualización del 15-Julio y todo funciona bien. En conclusión Samsung regionaliza las actualizaciones, por eso en ocasiones si no estas contento con el FW que tienes en tu aparato, es mejor que lo cambies por otro mejor. Saludos!!

lnegrol
2 years 22 days ago

As soon as Nexus 5 goes on sale, sell my SGSIII. Goodbye Samsung!!!

kevinlin12
2 years 22 days ago

any news about galaxy ace plus 4.1.2 update?

vineethkbhat
2 years 22 days ago

I Sold my Galaxy S4 within 30 days of purchase! It had many issues and I feel Galaxy S3 is still a good deal!

I am still using the Note 2 and I feel Samsung is delaying the OS update deliberately as they do not have anything special for Note 3! Samsung has pushed the values of Note 2 down so badly with the special e offers etc it does not make any sense to buy Samsung devices as soon as they are launched! prices go down so quickly!

Now for S4, in India, they are offering S window Flip cover free along with other Credit card discounts. People of bought S4 a month back paying INR 41,000 will be cursing as they did not get these offers…mind you this was just 30 to 60 days back! So much for the flagship device!

I have purchased very device from Samsung till now….I do not think I would be doing the same anymore! Samsung is doing “Over Kill” the Galaxy Brand!!

wodie

MG1 also be released in China. but didn’t see it in HKG

kodeshR
2 years 23 days ago

I’m starting get tired for waiting the 4.2 in galaxy s3, i never again will buy one shamesung device

Highpochick
2 years 15 days ago

it’s not samsung unless you have the google play edition it is you carrier i’m currently waiting on at&t to release the update for my s3 it’s all on your carrier not samsung

ankitkumarnag
2 years 23 days ago

that time is not very far….. when people will abandon Samsung smartphones for neglecting them for updating their devices….
its almost 9 months since i updated my self from NOTE to NOTE II…but no new updates are their….
shame on u Samsung ……
u have hired a bunch of idiots as as your marketing advisers ..who doesn’t even bothered about customer feedback….

gozdawa5

Where is update for:
BTU for UK still from April !!!! I9505XXUAMDM

funny Samsung.

Sean473
2 years 23 days ago

I’m disgusted with Samsung and their slowness to update the S3! When the Nexus 5 comes out, I’m getting that! Half the price and faster updates! Not to mention all the bloody lagg with Touchwiz! Its horrible..

lnegrol
2 years 23 days ago

If in September goes on sale Note III, your not surprised that they do not update Note II to 4.2.2

lnegrol
2 years 23 days ago

It’s amazing what they do for selling

Hafizul Reza
2 years 23 days ago

Clap ur hands. Thanx samsung for the update TO GALAXY S4 . But not for note 2. siissshhh. I wait for so long for update note 2 4.2.2

ankitkumarnag

these idiots are giving 4.2 for GRAND but not for NOTE II

lnegrol
2 years 23 days ago

Great. Let’s see if Samsung wants to upgrade SGSIII, I think who they have sold many SGSIV. I find it shameful

lnegrol
2 years 23 days ago

Great. Let’s see if Samsung wants to upgrade SGSIII, I think I have sold many SGSIV. I find it shameful

shaq1907
2 years 23 days ago

Samsung hasn’t updated Turkish firmwares for a while, we still use I9500XXUBMEA.