Posted by Faryaab S. 1 year ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (GT-I9192) firmwares now available

S4 mini

Just few hours ago, we received the first Galaxy S4 Zoom firmwares and now Samsung has just started to push Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (GT-I9192) firmwares to the KIES servers, as well. Currently, Samsung has only pushed firmwares of South America region, we hope other regions will follow soon. The Galaxy S4 Mini Duos is equipped with a 4.3-Inch qHD (960×540) Super AMOLED display, Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU clocked at 1.7GHz, Adreno 305 GPU, 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The device features a 8MP rear facing camera and a 1.9MP front facing camera. The Galaxy S4 Mini Duos comes in 2 colours, White Frost and Black Mist. The device runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 out of the box.

Samsung will showcase the device today at Samsung Premier 2013 event in London. We of SamMobile are live at the event and will be bringing you news as it happens.

Firmware Details:-
Model: GT-I9192
Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 881413
Build date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:55:01 +0000
Product Code: TTT
PDA: I9192UBUAMF7
CSC: I9192UUBAMF7
MODEM: I9192UBUAMF7

All the Galaxy S4 Mini Dous (GT-I9192) firmwares are available for download from our Firmware Section.

10 comments on “Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos (GT-I9192) firmwares now available

1. shoev 1 year ago said:

I think Samsung forget an its GS3. Because all firmwares and updates which coming only for s4 and s4 mini n so so. But the s3 users still waiting for official update which Samsung promised for the June. Now June about finish still we are waiting. Please don’t forget your promise!!! People waiting for you.
    Thanks

2. girgir 1 year ago said:
  3. Dannicasco 1 year ago said:

Bueno aqui en Honduras estamos esperando la actualizacion para el S4 Mini a 4.3 ya que solo contamos con la 4.2.2, espero que samsung nos de esta actualizacion o que nos digan si van a actualizar a 4.4 kit kat, pero queremos respuestas pronto ya que se tardan tanto en lanzar las actualizaciones, por favor respondan si lanzaran las actualizaciones y en que fecha, por todo lo demas muchas gracias, Samsung es la mejor….

• Dannicasco 1 year ago said:

A y se me olvidaba en la nueva actualizacion que hagan traten de instalar algo que haga que la bateria dure mucho mas gracias….

4. Dannicasco 1 year ago said:

Well here in Honduras are waiting for the upgrade for the S4 Mini 4.3 since we only have 4.2.2, I hope this update samsung us or tell us if they will upgrade to 4.4 kit kat, but because we want answers soon it takes so long to release updates, please respond if launched and updates that date, thank you very much everything else, Samsung is the best ….
    A and I forgot to do the new update try to install something to make the battery last long but thanks ….

5. rabah9245 1 year ago said:

how to get firmware 4.3 for I9192

6. IMVJRANA 1 year ago said:

please confirm android 4.4 kit kat release date for s4 mini i9192

7. nima1815 1 year ago said:

سلام چه زمان کیت کت برا این مدل میاد؟

8. alexuio 1 year ago said:

no news about kit kat for s4 mini duos i9192… is there any work in progress? it has only been anounced for single sim and LTE versions…

9. jesuscordova 1 year ago said:

una pregunta tardara mucho para llegar a mexico la actulizacion del gt-i9192 a 4.4