Posted by Danny D. 1 year ago

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 leaked

tab8.0

As you might have read on SamMobile Samsung announced the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Today SamMobile received the first picture of the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. The tablet looks the same, only the bezel is thinner and the Tab 3 8.0 has more level sensors. The Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is by Samsung from is expected end next month! You can view the picture and specifications below. SamMobile will add the tablet to our compare page later today!

Reminder since the tablet isn’t official announced yet the specs could be changed!

Some small tablet news about the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Samsung will bring this tablet in 2 versions 8 GB and 16 GB

Back to the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Name
– GALAXY Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB (3G / Wi-Fi )
Code name – SM-T310 (3G) and SM-T311 (Wi-Fi)
Android – Android version 4.2.2
Display – 8.0” WXGA ,1280×800 TFT
Processor, RAM and storage – 1.5 GHz Dual-Core, 1.5 GB, 16 GB + MicroSD up to 64GB
GSM networks – EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+42Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
Camera Front – 1.3 megapixel
Camera Back –  5 megapixel
Plug-in – Micro USB and 3.5 mm earjack
Connectivity – BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
Battery – 4450 mAh
Dimensions – 209.3 x 122.2 x 6.95 mm

Tab38

8 comments on “Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 leaked

1. gtone339 1 year ago said:

Looks like the Galaxy Mega 5.8 inch?

2. bassem.mohsen 1 year ago said:

Galaxy Tab 7.7 is the best in this category so far, even when it’s release 2011.

I don’t understand why samsung can’t make an AMOLED display tablets with metal body like this mode ?? is it so hard to recreate again?
    and why to follow it up with useless tablets with almost same specs ?!!

• vbx 1 year ago said:

2 reasons

1) crApple might cry about it
      2) co$t.

————–
      The “narrow bezel” looks pretty ugly on a tablet. This looks more like a phone than a tablet. This is just ugly.

* 3G? Didn’t Samsung Say they wanted to get 5G speed for 2010 or so? They can’t even do 4G right now. LOL
      * 2-Core? What is this 2011?
      * No super amoled display?
      * 5MP rear camera? What is this? 2005?

Why should we “upgrade” from the Galaxy Tab 7.7 to this? Is it even an upgrade? The specs looks similar to my 2 year old Galaxy tab 7.7.

• oli_tf 1 year ago said:

I also have my Tab7.7 since june 2012 and there is still NOTHING better. Looks like Samsung is now targeting low cost market with these 7 and 8″ devices and on the other hand offering the Note8 for the ones, who have more cash. But not even Note8 is an alternative to Tab7.7. Let’s see next iPad mini!

3. marbo100 1 year ago said:

What? No LTE? Hate it.

4. vbx 1 year ago said:

The smaller bezels will make it more difficult to hold in landscape mold when holding it with one hand. My thumb touches the screen a bit on my 7.7. So with the smaller bezel, my thumb would be on the screen and accidently touching the screeen.

5. jesslynh 1 year ago said:

I was really hoping to retire my Kindle Fire 8.9 (despite the freakishly wonderful display resolution) along with my Galaxy Tab 8.9 so I could consolidate on a single device in the Galaxy Tab 3. Very disappointed in the resolution and that stupid button on the front. I want a landscape tablet, not a big S4 or Note 2.