First firmware of Sprint Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720) is now available

Samsung has just started to push Sprint Galaxy S4′s (SPH-I720) firmware to the KIES server. Today, we received a huge amount of GT-I9500 and GT-I9505 firmwares and we were wondering when we would see the first U.S. carrier branded firmwares of the Galaxy S4, and as we were wondering around Sprint Galaxy S4′s firmware hit the servers! The firmware is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s Nature UX 2.0 running on top of it.

Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.2.2 – Build JDQ39
Build Date: April 10
Changelist: 442222

Sprint Galaxy S4′s (SPH-L720) firmware is available for download from our Firmware Section. Now as the official firmware has been released, it’s going to rain custom ROMs and custom kernels for the Sprint Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720).

Firmware news 6

Lobo Burgues
5 months 17 days ago

Cuando Suviran El Firmware Lollipop Para El Sasumg Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 Enverdad Lo Nesesito :( Porfavor

Jair Costa Junk
8 months 23 days ago

I wonder when the Lollipop Android 5.0.1 will be available for the following model:
Sasumg Galaxy S4
Model number: SPH-L720

1 year 2 months ago

I installed Imperium Rom on my rooted Sprint SPH L720. 1st the texting stopped working, then phone stopped working.
I tried to reload to stock but couldn’t. Used Odin 1.85 It looks like the zip takes
but I’m stuck in bootloader. Can’t get anything to change. Please help. My csc code at the bottom
of recovery screen shown ITV which is Italian. Did part of the Rom remain?? Please help me fix my s-4

rubem grimaldo
2 years 22 days ago

SamMobile friends .. I hope you help me .. I accidentally factory reset wipe cache partition and wipe it clean .. but I did a bad installation of root .. and did the format (format system and format data) and now my SPH-L720 s4 not pass the image of SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 and stays there for hours ..
I wanted to flash with ODIN the FM9 official firmware but not work out ERROR .. because I had already updated to 4.3 stock recovery … PLEASE JUST ASK “” HELP ME “” …

2 years 6 months ago

Some advice for SAMMOBILE…… is awful. You might want to upload to a faster server.

2 years 6 months ago

Can I make the s4 firmware on my note2?