Picasa confirms NEXUS 10

Samsung and Google are working on a new NEXUS device.
According to the latest rumours will Samsung bring some new high-end NEXUS tablet.
Samsung wants to put their new screen technology on it.
Today Google Picasa confirmed the NEXUS 10. A happy owner of the rumoured NEXUS 10 just posted a picture online!
The picture does not reveal many details about the device. The only things we get is the resolution of the picture at 2,560 x 1,920 and that the software version is JVP12C.

Rumoured specs:
- 10.1-inch 2560 × 1600 (299ppi)
- Exynos 5250 dual-core Cortex-A15

Will Google and Samsung announce this tablet soon?
Let’s wait till Google event at October 29th.

via  source

Tablets 21

[…] Gerüchte zu weiteren technischen Daten gibt es natürlich auch, erst vor wenigen Tagen wurde wieder ein von Samsung produziertes Tablet mit einer Displayauflösung von 2560 x 1600 Pixel ins Spiel gebracht, als Prozessor könnte ein Exynos 5 ins verbaut sein. (via) […]

[...] CNET / CNet / SamMobile.com/ Thenextweb.com / Slashgear.com / [...]

[...] Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 Smartphone (11,8 cm (4,65 Zoll) Touchscreen, 16GB interner Speicher, 5 Megapixel Kamera, Android 4.0) titanium-silver Neupreis: EUR 344,00 oder gebraucht ab EUR 145,00 447 Kundenbewertungen | Mehr von Samsung aufrufen → via smartdroid via sammobile [...]

ellysee
2 years 10 months ago

s2 didt have new UI, iphone have? only apple product have new app & feature, android won’t?
like S2 that OLD device can be update, it is very lucky already. my 1st galaxy tab, didn’t update anymore. SO???
yes, if talk about smooth, iphone won. if for ROM custom edit, android can use a custom ROM.
samsung if “BIG FAIL”, APPLE EXACTLY FAIL.
3.5″ display upgrade to 4″, more improve?
Apple 3D map, more UPDATE & IMPROVE? (still got a lot IPhone user want to use google maps, WHY?)
please! dont blame SAMMOBILE, HERE IS SAMSUNG FANS WEBSITE ONLY, ANY COMPLAIN GO TO SAMSUNG WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK SITE<<<
MORE COMPLAINE ABOUT ADROID PHONE GOT LAGGI? GOT FOR IPHONE, NO PPL WILL STOP YOU, B'COS MONEY ITS IN YOUR POCKET, NO GUYS WILL CONTROL YOUR POCKET & YOUR "FLAVOUR" PHONE!

sam10102539

SAMSUNG BIG FAIL

sam10102539

S2 User ,No Spam

I Want To See New OS version from Samsung S2
No New UI,Or new UI in Display???
No New Apps & Feature ,Or have it???
No New OS because APPLE PAITENT ,or Have New OS???
No Fail Rom For Killing My Phone ,Or Have it???
No LAG Rom ,Or LAG ROM
…bla…bla…bla

sam10102539

@bala_gamer
—> Sammobile ,First Say “JB For S2 Come October-November” ,Second “Come Q4″
—> if it more delay For S2&OLD DEVICES or Sammobile say “Samsung start for third time Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean updates Galaxy S III and First Start Note2 Update”

When OLD DEVICES UPDATE COME??????????????????????????????????

lonny1004
2 years 10 months ago

I got JB on my galaxy sIII UK and i’m so happy its so smooth.

dbf1430
2 years 10 months ago

well.. its true apple support is better.. but im android fan boy.. android gingerbread is much2 better than iOS6.. hahahahahaha!!

Amaj7
2 years 10 months ago

It won’t be anounced so soon. CES or MWC (wich is less possible).

marcosbob
2 years 10 months ago

Galaxy S2 users are very lucky they are being considered to get this in the first place, don’t get me wrong I had one myself the device pass through all the versions of android since its release, has outstanding support in the development community & owners would still bloat every topic with their complaints as their phone wasn’t good as it is. I got my S3 right when it was released and I knew what I was buying , of course I didn’t know that Google would release their newer Android version right the same month I thought it was going to be release in October just like ICS was exactly one year ago, and as frustrating as it is to see some new high/low-end devices being release by Sammy every now and then with JB on board, I know in a short although uncertain amount of time I’ll be getting an update and it would feel like a brand new phone.

BeyongGalaxy
2 years 10 months ago

Jelly Bean updates will be old in about 2 months time. By beginning of March consumers will be salivate for the pnew Android OS. New year, new rumors, new specs. Another roller coaster ride is on the horizon. I will wait for Note 3… :)

marcosbob
2 years 10 months ago

If apple has better support go to their site, this wasn’t a jelly bean update news anyway.

bala_gamer
2 years 10 months ago

omg… why do s2 users spam every possible news of sammobiles.. its already said it will be available in november/december. please respect it guys.

arbi1234
2 years 10 months ago

apple support much better than samsung

arbi1234
2 years 10 months ago

sII jelly bean when when when when ????????????????????????

arbi1234
2 years 10 months ago

galaxy sII go to jelly bean

arbi1234
2 years 10 months ago

s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2s2 s2 s2 s2

arbi1234
2 years 10 months ago

gooooooooooooood but when s2 to jb?

John Doe 666
2 years 10 months ago

where does it say samsung :))

bala_gamer
2 years 10 months ago

This would be a monster tablet