Posted by 2 years ago

Update your Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI to Android 4.0.4 in USA

Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI to Android 4.0.4 in USA
Samsung will update the most of their tablets to Android 4.0
We from SamMobile tweeted before that the most updates will come in July and August
If you have the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI and you live in the USA you will be able to update your tablet.
You can use Samsung KIES or OTA for this update. Make sure the WIFI is on for OTA updating.
If you want to flash your tablet is this also possible. Go to www.SamFirmware.com and download.
Please flash only your own country.

Some details about this firmware:
This firmware is specially for USA (Android 4.0.4)
Build date August
Changelist: 818980
PDA: P7510UELPL
CSC: p7510XABLPL

The next tablets will receive an Android 4.0 update.
GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G

• No Related Posts

30 comments on “Update your Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI to Android 4.0.4 in USA

1. van_1104 2 years ago said:

when Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G ?

2. DannyD 2 years ago said:

I hope soon.

3. ZaZZiX 2 years ago said:

Damn, have you any information when that update will be avaliable in Russia?
    Can’t w8 =/

4. rogerbond 2 years ago said:

Sorry, but dear Samsung, why does that need sooo long? I still wait for an ICS update for my P7500. Sorry, to say that, but ICS is final since November 2011? Or am I wrong? I tooks around a year to get an update o_O. Sorry, to say that, but Apple is doing something very well. My next tablet will be a Nexus, for sure. Very disappointed.

@Sammobile: It’s not about you. I really love your work!

5. ilBullo 2 years ago said:

@Sammobile:

Sorry, but there seems to be a typicall Copy Past error:
    “Some details about this firmware:
    This firmware is specially for United Kingdom (Android 4.0.4).”

Nope, don’t think this is a new Info ;-)

6. DannyD 2 years ago said:
  7. Aibfive 2 years ago said:

What makes this different from the UK 4.04 ROM?
    Is it worth to re-flash?

8. fangwei 2 years ago said:

Very disappointed…GT-P7500 I wait already 2 months ago….ICS Android 4.0.4 Firmware…XME malaysia when release? Included other Model of Tablet? 7.7 ,7.0 plus? now 8.9 still no yet to give update….really too slow…..nothing can say already……only sad…

9. oditio 2 years ago said:

disappointed
    where is update for GT P7300??

10. afyeun 2 years ago said:

I still don’t have the OTA update and i live in the us

11. aksisson 2 years ago said:

Same hear..me thinks this is yet another False Alarm….this is the LAST Samsung device I ever buy…..pathetic!!!!

12. savyman123 2 years ago said:

Why there is no update of ICS for P7500 in Singapore? I just called up the service centre and they said there will be no ICS update for P7500!!!!! Why????

13. weaselvali 2 years ago said:

so many why? and when? -s :)
    maybe because you do not have enough patience.
    it would be a good idea to complain at a Samsung representative ;)
    i have the p7500, also waiting for the update, i was curios to see here more comments about how does the tablet works after the update.

14. weaselvali 2 years ago said:

whyyy???!???
    wheeeeeeen???!!?!
    :))))))

15. johnlbrown53 2 years ago said:

16. Ricoby 2 years ago said:

I have upgraded my GT-P7500 to the Italian ICS. Works very well. Am pleased with it. Longer battery life, smoother transitions from home page, very much smoother running overall. Was looking out for the face-unlock but it seems to be missing.

17. weaselvali 2 years ago said:

can it play 1080p movies smooth?

18. jimmycactus 2 years ago said:

Somebody know when we wil get ICS for GT- p7500 update for Canada ?

19. madhibalan 2 years ago said:

samsung don’t care about user, that’s why they did not give ICS update for tab

20. S. Whiplash 2 years ago said:

I just had chat with Samsung support and was told that ICS is going OTA starting today. Finally!!! I have been unable to get it via Kies.

21. evit@ 2 years ago said:

I’m waiting for ics update on my galaxy tab 8.9 p7300 (wifi + 3g) in Italy.
    When it’ll come?

22. ujori89 2 years ago said:

Any news for the same tablet when the update come in Europe ?

23. hyl378376170 2 years ago said:

when Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G ?

24. johnlbrown53 2 years ago said:

On 16 August 2012 I tried to upgrade my firmware on my p7510 and it bricked it so I have had to send it in for repairs. Now I have to wait several weeks to get it back and will not try this upgrade again.
    After 10 days I got it back and tried again without the encryption being turned on. It worked this time and I really like the way it runs now with the 4.04 on it. It looks like you cannot upgrade the firmware with the encryption turned on even though samsung techs seems to think it should work.

25. jimmycactus 2 years ago said:

Great i got the update for ICS on my tablet in Canada !!!! cant wait more time to try it !

26. markus2112 2 years ago said:

@sammobile

Hi DannyD,

Are you aware of any information about the release dates for the ICS updates of the German version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1N WiFi (GT-P7511)?

Thx

Markus

27. sweetswing 2 years ago said:

I am looking for ICS for the GT-p7510 for Canada

28. oscar_pan 2 years ago said:

i am just worry about Hong Kong version, when it will be prepared to download?

29. Net_Rotzooi 2 years ago said:

Still no sign of an update to ics for the tab 10.1. I do not even dream about ib. This was the last Samsung device I ever bought. Very disappointed!

30. Pingback: Update roundup: Droid 4, Optimus 2X, Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Rezound and more | Android and Me