Posted by 2 years ago

Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI GT-P7510

Today, Samsung updated the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI to Android 4.0.4
Samsung started already with the Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus and Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus WIFI.
Samsung will update the most of their tablets to Android 4.0
We from SamMobile tweeted before that the most updates will come the next month.
If you have the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI and you live in United Kingdom you will be able to update your tablet.
You can use Samsung KIES or OTA for this update. Make sure the WIFI is on for OTA updating.
If you want to flash your tablet is this also possible. Go to www.SamFirmware.com and download.
Please flash only your own country.

Some details about this firmware:
This firmware is specially for United Kingdom (Android 4.0.4)
Build date 17th
Changelist:
PDA: P7510XXLPH
CSC: P7510XEULPH
MODEM: 818980

The next tablets will receive an Android 4.0 update.
GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G

• No Related Posts

64 comments on “Samsung start Android 4.0.4 updates Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI GT-P7510

1. edmuceng 2 years ago said:

yeah!! nice

2. nottsmanx 2 years ago said:

About time ! Cant wait to get home and try it

3. asterixmic 2 years ago said:

:((
    I was hoping that first would be the 3G version

4. Razer 2 years ago said:

Can I flash the UK 7510 firmware on a Dutch PHN CSC Tab?

5. DannyD 2 years ago said:

yes you can but you also can wait on Samsung KIES.

6. ffrankke 2 years ago said:
  7. safariking 2 years ago said:

When galaxy tab 8.9?

8. Razer 2 years ago said:

@DanynD I hate waiting haha ;)

On my SII and SIII never minded, so happy flashing with Odin tonight :D

Sometimes the Dutch releases are slow…

9. DannyD 2 years ago said:

Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be soon maybe this week :) But for sure all updates for other countries in August as we tweeted :)

10. safariking 2 years ago said:

@DannyD

That’s nice to hear i am now still running Jelly Bean on My tablet 8.9

11. RavenY2K3 2 years ago said:

@astrixmic it has been released already, a couple of hours ago!

12. rizrose 2 years ago said:

How long should we wait here in India to get these updates? I am owning P6200 Tab 7.0 wifi+3G.

13. rizrose 2 years ago said:

@dannyD please confirm when the updates will be available for India, the wait is killing me :(

14. facurdoy 2 years ago said:

“This firmware is specially for United Kingdom (Android 4.0.4)”

I live in argentina this mean that i can’t update?

15. gerardomfgmx 2 years ago said:

How long will it take to become available for other countries, or this update will be only for UK users

16. simodagg 2 years ago said:

I was about to give up hope. Do i just flash it with odin 1.85 in pda

17. jikaara 2 years ago said:

I live in South Africa I had a push message 5min ago to update. I have the gt-p7500 3G model. Awesome! The update is 239 meg.

18. europa48138 2 years ago said:

Anyone in the US try the UK (GT-P7510 – WiFi only) version yet?

19. bond 2 years ago said:

hi what abut Mddle East updates ?

20. vodkagin 2 years ago said:

What about for our Galaxy R???

21. ckercker3 2 years ago said:

plss any one upload mediafire this version android 4.0.4

22. oldhickorytony 2 years ago said:

Great! Another supposed update that won’t come to US tablets for weeks and then turning into months. If I weren’t afraid of ending up with a brick I’d upgrade to Jelly Bean without the benefit of Samsung’s blessing.

23. larkable 2 years ago said:

UK version not compatible with the US tablet. I just flashed it and it does not work.

24. alex.mera 2 years ago said:

Works on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi GT-P7510 .. in Colombia :)

25. kaskhan78 2 years ago said:

I can confirm that the UK update works excellent on my USA Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi. There is nothing specific about UK and all my apps are working as they were on 3.2. I am having fun.

26. tooladvisor 2 years ago said:

If you have a .GT-P7500 in the UK but were never connected to a carrier, never used a Sim in it. Can you download?

27. Aibfive 2 years ago said:

Just flashed with Mobile Odin on my US tablet. Sweet as honeypie :-). You just have to unzip the archive and flash the md5.

28. tooladvisor 2 years ago said:

@kaskhan78
    how did you update? was it by flash.
    I have GT-P7500 in Ireland but GT7510 was upgraded here, any ideas of work around other than flash. am not techie enough to try that.

29. jfmessier 2 years ago said:

I am in Canada, but I bought my tablet in USA, a year ago. I read that UK version for the wifi tablet work fine. How did you flash the firmware on the tablet ? Does Kies work, although it will not find “official” upgrade ? Can use this Clockworkmod to flash this ROM ?

30. reyg25atx 2 years ago said:

I am confused. So if I live in the U.S. and have a GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI if I check my Tab for an update it will show 4.0.4 is availabe? I do not have it with me now to confirm that is why I am asking.

31. kaskhan78 2 years ago said:

@tooladvisor
    I downloaded and unzip the file and then use Odin to transfer to it to the tab. I its an easy process the guide is available for both GT-7500 and GT-7510 and the good thing is your installed apps will stay intact after the update. The new ROM is pretty good for battery life I lost only 1% for 6hours standby.

32. jwmeyer 2 years ago said:

I used Odin to flash the UK ROM and all works except 5g wifi.

33. jwmeyer 2 years ago said:

For those looking for a guide, try this one, works great:

34. djmatt604 2 years ago said:

Dumb question – is there any harm in flashing the UK ROM with Odin 1.85 to an unrooted GT P7510 purchased in Canada?

35. fullmetalpapercut 2 years ago said:

WORKS in my Galaxy Tab P7510 WIFI in MEXICO with this version

36. mrxdavid 2 years ago said:

YES YES YES YES ……………….

37. mirskym 2 years ago said:

@djmatt604

Works fine here in Toronto!

38. fullmetalpapercut 2 years ago said:

Hello again. I so happy, my tab look’s so cool, and the system not compare with the honeycomb. I like the system player of music and video, it’s more atractive and the equalizer. Good for samsung and the team who aported this firmware

39. dippyflint 2 years ago said:

my kies froze at 17% as did the kies recovery attempts. Now have a soft brick, even odin sticks at system.img then sits there forever

40. Luciano58 2 years ago said:

C’è qualcuno che puo’ aiutarmi? Ho il Tablet GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G; ho provato in mille modi a collegarlo a KIES ( con win 7 con win vista , e con XP) non c’è stato verso di far vedere il tablet nonostante venga riconosciuto dal computer. il dispositivo è brandizzato TIM; in che modo posso aggirare l’ostacolo di KIES il quale tra l’altro e per fortuna funziona solo con il nuovo S3 che ho acquistato di recente. Non mi dilungo oltre se potete inviatemi un link dove ci sia la guida per aggiornare il mio tablet evitando KIES . GRAZIE

41. tooladvisor 2 years ago said:

@kaskhan
    Thank you.
    But as I said, I am bad techie and afraid I will turn it into a Brick.
    I need a Guide for Dummies :)

42. vincpoland 2 years ago said:

But what about POLAND ??? when ??

43. lee3suk 2 years ago said:

when will be HK?
    will it be simply to click the “software update” => then “Update” button on the tab?
    will it erase the data on the Tab?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

44. vincpoland 2 years ago said:

this is possible to recovery data after hard rest by KIES ?

45. shaheerali 2 years ago said:

Upated to ICS through OTA (Galaxy Tab 10.1, P7510) @ Dubai…

46. sybarite27 2 years ago said:

Used UK version on my XAB GT-P7510. unzipped like previously mentioned loaded via ODIN3 v3. Everything works great. No apps or info apear UK specific. Amazon appstore snd google play work fine. WIFI great. Camera great. Etc. Etc.

47. denygustavo 2 years ago said:

Any ideas if this update will come to the german Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT7501 WIFI+3G?

48. Aibfive 2 years ago said:

No further updates yet? Samsung seems to like the UK. And UK courts seem to like Samsung.
    Too bad they had to stop the 10.1 in the US ;-)

49. tilllate 2 years ago said:

LOL….UK only it seems…..Eyyyy Samsung, wake up!!! Don’t you think we have waited enough for this blooooody ICS????
    Still cannot understand how we can do such good hardware and so poor software support at the same time…always the same bad story with Samsung!

50. reej 2 years ago said:

Flashed on my Dutch PHN CSC Tab…
    1)wipe everything first (in recovery mode)
    2)flashed firmware (in download mode)
    3)root (in recovery mode)

Perfect ! Smooth! Quick!

Thank Samsung and Sammobile.

51. swagnificent 2 years ago said:

Has anyone got The Android 4.0 Ics update, for there Galaxy tab 10.1 United States wifi only retail Version?

52. mamam 2 years ago said:

forget Apple, please update for Tab 8.9 …………………

53. Trillyizzle 2 years ago said:

I am in US and flashed UK firmware using Odin… very easy I might add. But thank God that was possible, and thank you Sammobile for making the firmware available! I was beginning to resent my GT because of the sickening amount of times I googled “galaxy tab ics update” and got no good news. Although this update isn’t perfect, it still makes major steps in the right direction. I would recommend flashing to anyone tech-y enough to be on this site.
    Peace

54. ladashea 2 years ago said:

I am happy to report that the firmware works fine in my US tablet.

55. trdcameleon 2 years ago said:

Work great on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI only in Quebec, Canada. Flash it with Odin 1.85 and root it just after the update. It’s fast and smooth! Thanks SamMobile for the Firmware! No wipe, no factory reset, only the Samsung Clock Widget had been replace.

56. genab.de 2 years ago said:

it runs like hell- the akku runtine is awsome…

WOW – better than any ICS Based rom – super fast and Smooth

even with 200 Apps installed..

Great work Samsung – i did not expact this..

57. isham 2 years ago said:

When ICS 4.0.4 update for Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 come out?

58. gabbyO14 2 years ago said:

I Have a galaxy tab 7.7(XSG) but i live in Asia.. I’ve been waiting long for the ICS update on kies. When will it be available here in asia. been waiting since the start of june :(

59. diydez 2 years ago said:

Have P7500 10.1 tab wifi+3G, and got tired of waiting in uk. installed 4.0.4 firmware from italy using odin, and it works great.

I have no idea what samsung are waiting for before releasing globally on OTA but now i can stop looking for an update…..unless there is talk of jelly bean for tab 10.1???

60. rcalzada 2 years ago said:

I was able to do the update to 4.0.4 and it has been working great I do have one issue that I cannot see any videos online in flash
    I did go to advance in the browser setting and the plug-ins are always on.
    Unfortunately every time that I go and try to see a video it shows me a small cub like it doesn’t recognize the format.
    It did work before.
    Any recommendations or tips

61. Pingback: Android 4.0 ICS rolling out for Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the UK | GalaxyAtWork.Net

62. Squirrel874436 2 years ago said:

I was about to give up hopeI was about to give up hope

63. Pingback: UK, Italy Ice Cream Sandwich Update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

64. Pingback: อัพเดท Android 4.0.4 สำหรับ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 เริ่มปล่อยให้อัพเดทที่อังกฤษแล้ว!App Android | App Android