Posted by Abhijeet M. 4 months ago

Download Samsung’s S Voice app from the Galaxy S5

???????????

The first Galaxy S5 firmware went online today, ahead of its global April 11 launch, and we naturally downloaded it and opened it up. Out of the many new and updated Samsung apps, the S Voice app has received a UI overhaul and is now much more accurate than previous versions, and we’ve got the official APK from the firmware right here for you to download and install on your existing Samsung device. Well, the app only works on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, so the only devices you can try it out on is the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3, the only two phones that have received an update to KitKat among the existing lineup.

Download the S Voice APK from the link below, and install it on your device just like you would any other app. Oh, and if you’re looking for other apps from the Galaxy S5, like S Note, Calculator or WatchON, get them here.

Download S Voice

s-voice-s5

15 comments on “Download Samsung’s S Voice app from the Galaxy S5

1. shahi 4 months ago said:

very good.thanks

2. dituvlad 4 months ago said:

Is not working on the galaxy s3. After the succesfull install, it has a white background, it hasn’t the new interface. Please make it available for the s3 too.

3. nathan321 4 months ago said:

Yea read whats article, wait your turn

4. ProdByEchelon 4 months ago said:

I’m running the DN3 KitKat ROM for the Note 2. I’ll let you know if it works with this ROM. It should though

5. ProdByEchelon 4 months ago said:

I get an error when I try to download the apk

6. livedigi 4 months ago said:

What about the new weather widget? Any chance to get it on the Galaxy S4?

7. ProdByEchelon 4 months ago said:

Okay I got this to work on my Note 2 but I’m running a rom that is on 4.4.2. First of all it looks great, more functions and quicker than the s4 one but the talk-back voice is still very bad. Nowhere as good as the one on Google Now. Would I use it over Google Now? No

8. macak96 4 months ago said:

I press Download S Voice and it opens me some MEGA site. What is that?

9. macak96 4 months ago said:

I press Download S Voice and it opens me some MEGA site. What is that?

10. sss6600 4 months ago said:

very good。。。

11. ynot68 4 months ago said:

Downloaded works ok when connected to wifi. But when not on wifi constantly says can’t find network. Uninstalled back to factory version works fine.

12. Telman99 4 months ago said: