Posted by Martin R. 10 months ago

NoteII-4.3-Official-Cover

The wait is finally over! Samsung has just started rolling out Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy Note II LTE (GT-N7105). It’s been a long time since Samsung updated the Galaxy Note II to a new version of Android. The Galaxy Note II launched with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and even today the Galaxy Note II is running the exact same version of Android. Samsung never updated the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II to Android 4.2.2 and even also never internally tested a single Android 4.2.2 build for the Note II.

Galaxy Note II users will be pleased to know that the Android 4.3 update is very stable, way more than Galaxy S III’s official update, and it’s amazingly fast as well. There are quite a lot of changes and improvements in the new Android 4.3 firmware over Android 4.1.2. Samsung has completely changed the core UI to the one found on the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3, even the setting app has been completely overhauled with a new tabbed interface. The new update also brings support for the Galaxy Gear, Samsung KNOX and Samsung Wallet. Samsung doesn’t provide an official change log for its updates but after testing a few internal builds and this official one, we can give you folks our own list of changes and improvements we have noticed.

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- GALAXY GEAR Support
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- Samsung KNOX
- Samsung Wallet (Pre-loaded)
- Better RAM management
- Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
- New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Daydream
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- Move-to-SD-card feature
- New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
- New Additions in Notification Centre
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
- Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
NoteII-4.3-Official
The new software update is being rolled out in phases, so it may not yet be available in your country at the moment but don’t worry it will arrive very soon. If your device is carrier branded then it might take sometime as the update has to get improved by the carrier first and only then Samsung will make it available for your device.

To keep track of the countries and carriers receiving the new Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) update for the Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE (GT-N7105), check out our live feed below:

To update your Galaxy Note II LTE to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, connect your device to your computer and use Samsung KIES or simply use Samsung’s OTA service. To download and install the firmware via OTA, go to Settings > More > About Device > Software update > Update.

Model: GT-N7105
Country: Nordic countries
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 2118172
Build date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 02:40:44 +0000
Product Code: NEE
PDA: N7105XXUEMK5
CSC: N7105NEEEMK1
MODEM: N7105XXUEMJ9

All new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmwares for the Galaxy Note II LTE (GT-N7105) are present in our Firmware Section, as well. You can use our Firmware Section to manually update your device if for some reason you can’t officially update your device via Samsung Kies or via OTA as you might be using a Custom ROM or if your country has not yet received the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update. Also, bookmark this page as we will keep this page up to date with the latest information on countries and carriers releasing the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update.

SCREENSHOTS (N7100XXUEMK4)

47 comments on “Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE (GT-N7105) receives official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update

1. cegc135 10 months ago said:

Watch this post get sieged by people asking SamMobile (the wrong folks yet again) about the official 4.3 update for the GALAXY Note II N7100, S III, even S II and Note I; and by folks asking if this firmware works on some other variant of the Note II… Which it doesn’t, I assure you.

Commence siege in 5… 4… 3… 2…

• Phoenix2 10 months ago said:

Lol I said this on the other firmware post as well, commence “y no S4/Note 3 features plox” whining…

• Phoenix2 10 months ago said:

Though I did ask for news about the S3′s 4.3 update as well, so I’m a bit of a hypocrite, but I tried to do it nicely ._.

• cegc135 10 months ago said:

I saw and it’s ok because you knew what to ask to whom.

I stand corrected, just look at the guys below demanding firmware updates for other devices… People just don’t learn.

Either way, I’m glad for both Note II versions.

2. Akashreturns 10 months ago said:

No new camera UI…No Note3 like weather widget.. aaah i am not impressed 0_0

3. hsckishan 10 months ago said:

WOW There were many leaked versions for Note2 N7100, many N7105 guys were crying, but 1st official update has come to N7105 that too without New S-Pen features (Air Command)…Gr8 Samsung…..

Never turn to Samsung again in future, this is my last Samsung gadget….

• rca 10 months ago said:

At least you guys with n7100 were playing with more than 1 leak. We with the n7105 were just waiting… Aren’t you being a little bit selfish?!

• exo_23 10 months ago said:

First off, Air Command is an exclusive Note 3 feature. Samsung’s not going to kill the Note 3 by giving the Note II the exact same feature..

Also, it may be limited to hardware, but I doubt it..

Although I am disappointed about the camera interface not being changed to the neater interface on the S4>

4. robot84 10 months ago said:

Is finish the update for Galaxy note1????

5. DEVILSVEINS 10 months ago said:

when the update 4.3 for sgh-i317M???

6. R0B3RTF1SH3R 10 months ago said:

screenshots from a n7100 your getting n7105 owners worried…… download is taking forever.

7. ljnogueira 10 months ago said:

It seems that the Samsung guys don’t want upgrade previous versions so they can sell more of the new galaxy models. The s3 firmware version came with many bugs and this version of note 2 don’t have all features of 4.3 firmware…

8. miztatoby 10 months ago said:

Please can somone make a download mirror..I cant download from hot file..its always breaking and with no resume..please I need a download mirror as am almost out of data.thanks.

9. steve76 10 months ago said:

Well thanks for the good news, has this been tested by someone at Sammobile and for how long ? want to be sure it’s all good before I get it.

10. barrygoddard 10 months ago said:

Just downloading the ROM now.

Does anyone know if CF-Auto-Root-t0lte-t0ltexx-gtn7105.tar.md5 will root it?

11. wella1000 10 months ago said:

everytime i put the security code to download the update it tells me ..its wrong ….and iam very sure it’s right..so wats the proplem here !!

12. MikeOacky 10 months ago said:

this will erase all files like test firmware?

13. alaa hussin 10 months ago said:

i like that

14. mshadow 10 months ago said:

I’m using it right now and there’s an issue with the sound. When i’m listening to music using playerpro it crash. The audio enhancement is being disabled aside from that everything’s smooth. I’m from PH. Gpu drivers update as per change log is great games runs very smooth.

15. ryu86 10 months ago said:

Hi Guys,

So far it seem to be ok for me and it working fine & at the same time i have rooted my phone with 4.3 update.

I will upload the download link for you guys to download with the root files so please wait, uploading time total is 5hours.

• rca 10 months ago said:

Yeah, I’m also not having any problems. Got the light effect lockscreen working fine (s3 update was having problems with this). Changes I saw: email app is now white; keyboard doesnt have clipboard anymore! This was awesome :(

• madushan92 10 months ago said:

Are u sure about clipboard? That is weird, because I have the clipboard

• rca 10 months ago said:

Yes, the clipboard key/button on the keyboard is missing (that key on the left side of the space bar where you choose your favorite key to be there). I have the clipboard only on some system apps, like messages and email, etc, but it shows only if I press a text field, like if i wanted to paste some text.

Do you have that clipboard button on your new Samsung keyboard?

PS: also, pop-up browser is missing :/

• kleena 10 months ago said:

Same here on my SGS3 – that clipboard button is gone in 4.3. My wife’s S4 has it though – along with a few new features.
            Is it possible that the function has been dropped on ex-flagships? That would suck since this is not something new that has not been added, but something already available that has been taken away from us…

16. mvassu 10 months ago said:

One of the use less update really waste of time its not impressive in compare with galaxy grand

17. madushan92 10 months ago said:

Honestly for me this has been a nice upgrade. Some of the new features I saw ,
    Keyboard floating mode (like Swiftkey)
    Spam settings in email app
    No floating browser ( i don’t know why they removed it :( )
    Move to SD (very important)
    Feels little bit faster

Only thing which worries me is the huge font size in messaging app. Anybody behind me can read my messages very comfortably. Tried changing the font size, but still it is too big.

Battery life is almost the same.
    I had wifi issue At the beginning, but disappeared after a phone reboot.

Installed KNOX and uninstalled it again because it is useless for me.

I should say that I have been a Samsung galaxy user for 2+ years and I always hated TouchWiz. But now I am starting to like it :P

18. bonoandu2 10 months ago said:

Is the galaxy note 2 (SPH-L900) Getting an update? I hear all these other versions getting theirs what about the sph-L900?

19. jazkuh13 10 months ago said:

hello sammobile, i have one question regarding this firmware upadate, can i flash this firmware update to my NOTE II N7105 HONGKONG carrier? Is it possible? please help me thanks in advance :)

20. sepsy 10 months ago said:

How can root this version of android 4.3?

21. hammad_613 10 months ago said:

Can I install 4.3 Indian (IDU) firmware in United Kingdom’s (BTU) NOTE II ???

22. steve76 10 months ago said:

Wondering why it hasn’t been released in any other countries since this first release?

• PJL170364 10 months ago said:

I was wondering the same thing myself. I have been running it on my phone in Australia with no issues.

• steve76 10 months ago said:

Yep it’s working great for me in Australia too, and I added note 3 wallpapers from the app store to make it look like new.

23. schlump 10 months ago said:

thanks so much guys! it work’s like a charm and I love the never before seen sharpness of the display.

Just one question: How does the “Country” affect experience, and can it be changed?
    I have an app which refuses to download from Google Play, and shows other strange behaviour. Do I need to flash again once a version for my actual country is available?

24. schlump 10 months ago said:

Problem solved. :)

25. Phuah98 10 months ago said:

Have anyone got this problem?
    Mine stop at(installing)36% and restart but no change

26. Brunix30 10 months ago said:

Hi guy’s! After updating my Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105) for android 4.3 Jelly Bean I have detected an issue, the screen turns on every minute.
    Can anyone help me solve this problem? I’ve checked all the settings on my device but can not find the problem. before upgrading my galaxy note II does not happen. Will this issue be a bug?????

27. Amr El Shimy 10 months ago said:

When does it arrive to KSA?