Posted by Abhijeet M. 8 months ago

AT&T Galaxy S4 receiving Android 4.3 update

android-4.3-easter-screen-feature

Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular variants of the Galaxy S4 are being joined by the AT&T variant of Samsung’s flagship today in the list of S4s that have been updated to Android 4.3. The update’s now available over-the-air, at a gigantic size of 719MB, and as expected, brings features such as Galaxy Gear support, KNOX functionality, new TouchWiz features, improved camera firmware, and more, along with all the features of Android 4.3 (which aren’t exactly that many from a user-facing point of view).

As is always the case, the rollout will be gradual, so it might be a day or two before your turn arrives. Be sure to do a manual check through the Settings » About phone » Software updates menu on your S4, or give it a try through Kies (once the update becomes available through Kies, it will also show up on our firmware section, from where you’ll be able to download it and manually update).

att-s4-4.3-update

Via

10 comments on “AT&T Galaxy S4 receiving Android 4.3 update

1. tommydiamante 8 months ago said:

y para el s4 i337m de mexico telcel

2. iwantschak 8 months ago said:

lucky for you, am still waiting for 4.3 in o2 uk its been a month now the I9505 got its first roll-out, I think O2 as just having a laugh now.. there useless…..

3. l.hieunghia1999 8 months ago said:

When i plugged my device to my PC and open Kies it said: “Your device’s current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies” => Please help!
    SGH-I337 (AT&T)

• JACKPLUTO 8 months ago said:

my pc said the samething ,even after an kies update it still says “Your device’s current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies” worthless software

• navarr0 8 months ago said:

I have the same problem on my s4 i337 unlocked, was at&t and now is currently movistar mexico, can no get updates from ota or kies, what can i need do to have the lastes android version for this awsome phone? Please help…

4. sosgasm 8 months ago said:

Wow…can’t even turn of shutter sound anymore

5. othon_odin 8 months ago said:

Cuando saldrá para el S4 SGH-I337m?

6. RuloxD 8 months ago said:

when updated SGH-I337m Mexico

7. tsps 8 months ago said:

hi, i have at&t s4 i337.
    am still waiting this room 4.3 .
    i tested the settings=>about devise =>software update but nothing and too i tested from the kies but no new android.

what’s the problem for this late of “android 4.3″ on my device for your information my brothers am in morocco .

8. Bogar AG 8 months ago said:

this update it works for the i337m?? from mexico S4??