Posted by Faryaab S. 11 months ago

Screenshot_2013-11-02-21-26-06

After leaking Android 4.3 for the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note II, we finally managed to obtain a test build for the Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) – I9300XXUGMJ9. This is the first ever Android 4.3 leak for the Galaxy S III and we would like to thank our insider as this test build was really difficult to get hold of.

We have been testing the firmware for a few days and it’s very stable. However, as it’s a test build there might be a few bugs here and there, so make sure to backup all your stuff before flashing this test firmware on your device. Samsung never updated Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II to Android 4.2 and decided to update them directly to Android 4.3 instead. Do keep in mind that this is only a test build and Samsung may add or remove features in future test builds of Android 4.3.

There are quite a lot of changes and improvements in the new Android 4.3 firmware over Android 4.1.2. Samsung has completely changed the core UI to the one found on the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3, even the setting app has been completely overhauled with a new tabbed interface. The bad news is that even though Samsung has changed the core UI elements, it’s still using the same old original Galaxy S III launcher and widgets. Also, Samsung hasn’t implemented Samsung Knox in Android 4.3 test builds yet, but we expect Samsung to include Knox in the final build.

Model: GT-I9300
Country: Germany (Vodafone)
Version: Android 4.3
Changelist: 1902166
Build date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:24:03 +0000
Product Code: VFG
PDA: I9300XXUGMJ9
CSC: I9300VFGGMJ5
MODEM: I9300BUUGMJ3
Download: I9300XXUGMJ9_I9300VFGGMJ5_I9300BUUGMJ3_VFG.zip

NOTE
- This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add MODEM_I9300BUUGMJ3_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_VFG_I9300VFGGMJ5_1986192_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Screenshots

140 comments on “Exclusive: I9300XXUGMJ9 – Android 4.3 Jelly Bean leaked firmware for the Galaxy S III

1. shanelewis17 11 months ago said:

HALLELUJAH FOR THE TRANSPARENT NOTIFICATION BAR WOO HOO

2. gewsan 11 months ago said:

What about Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000)? Samsung forgot it?

• zukri90 11 months ago said:

Of course they won’t forget about the Note 10.1. We need to wait for a word from Samsung about an update for the Note 10.1.

3. nicolas20 11 months ago said:

Alguien sabe si este sistema te volara la señal y afectara el imei ejempl 002505005500

TODO LOS SITTEMAS DEL S3 VUELAN LA SEÑAL OJALA ESTE NO LO HAGA O SI LO HACEN COMUNINQUENLO

• luiskdt 11 months ago said:

a que te refieres con volar la señal?? explicalo y si quieres mas respuestas usa el ingles. saludos

• nicolas20 11 months ago said:

ME REFIERO CUANDO TENIA LA VERSIÓN 4.0.4 O 4.1.1 Y QUERÍA ACTUALIZAR VIA OTA O FLASHEAR POR ODIN ME SALIO LLAMADA DE EMERGENCIA SIN SEÑAL DE OPERADOR EH ALGUNOS CASOS IMEI CORRUPTO.. EN EL GALAXY S2 POR MAS QUE FLASHEABA CUALQUIER SISTEMA NUNCA VOLABA LA RED EM CAMBIO CON EL S3 VUELAN LA SEÑAL POR ESO PREGUNTABA SI ACTUALIZO AL 4.3 LO VOLARA PORQUE PARA ESA VERSION NO HAY PARCHE ARIZA PARA PODER REPARARLO

I MEAN WHEN WAS THE VERSION 4.0.4 OR 4.1.1 OTA AND WANTED TO UPDATE VIA ODIN OR FLASH FOR EMERGENCY CALL ME WENT WITHOUT SIGNAL OPERATOR SOME CASES IMEI EH CORRUPT .. IN THE GALAXY S2 FOR MORE THAN ANY SYSTEM FLASHEABA NEVER CHANGE EM FLYING THE RED FLY WITH SIGNAL S3 WONDERED IF SO WHAT VOLARA updated the 4.3 VERSION FOR THAT BECAUSE NO ORDER TO REPAIR PATCH ARIZA

• maxvalenz 11 months ago said:

Para que no te pase eso tienes que hacer un respaldo de la carpeta efs. busca en youtube.

• AdrianMoraSoto 11 months ago said:

Yo ya lo estoy probando, mi banda base era la MG4 y esta nueva lo cambia a la MJ3 y no tuve ningun problema incluso apenas termino de arrancar me llego el OTA para configurar la red de internet de mi operadora, por el momento me va muy bien y estable lo unico que le veo pero que es una tonteria es en la pantalla de bloqueo que no funciona el efecto de luz.

4. jonahan 11 months ago said:

And… OpenGL ES 3.0 ?????????????????

5. Franz54 11 months ago said:

Why Is Always kernel 3.0.31?

6. .NetRolller 3D 11 months ago said:

Lots of bad news here… old weather widget, old camera UI, kernel stuck on 3.0.31, no Smart Pause/Scroll, no S Translator… basically, “non-hardware-dependent S4 features will be backported” is a total lie.

Also, I9305 & N7105 please!

7. Targonis 11 months ago said:

Any sign of ANT+ support on the S3 version of 4.3?

8. rafaelchampion 11 months ago said:

They’re better fix this thing in final version or I’ll burn everything!
    #MadModeON

9. darito30 11 months ago said:

Could someone please upload to Mega, I would be eternally grateful

10. gustavosantana 11 months ago said:

features ??

• zukri90 11 months ago said:

Go and search for it on Google. Don’t ask to be spoon-fed.

• gustavosantana 11 months ago said:

I’m sorry, but not always the features of a leaked version are consistent, I asked to know if anyone here installed the firmware before me and could answer.
        If you do not as you want or can answer all right.
        Thx. but the comments here I will not install this version, hehehehehehe…
        Thx again, hehehehe…

• gustavosantana 11 months ago said:

where is the “spirit” of unity and support? If I installed before everyone here, sure to bring forth to answer the questions before upgrading to this firmware, and if to do so would knowing the risks and benefits ok?

11. TotallydubbedHD 11 months ago said:

Many thanks for this!
    Flashed and rooted with CF Auto root :)!
    Video to come.

12. Phoenix2 11 months ago said:

Did people read the article and disclaimers at all….?
    It does explicitly say that
    -It is a test build
    -More things will be added in future (if Knox isn’t implemented, its not complete)
    And also
    -the test build was really hard to get hold of…

Just saying, patience and gratitude go a long way…

13. tester215 11 months ago said:

For the sgh-i747m ? when we have the actualization for this devices? Anybody know about these?

14. denopick 11 months ago said:

Is this work in indonesia?
    Please answer.

15. fsi22 11 months ago said:

Thank you for the leak,much appreciated.

16. mkhawx 11 months ago said:

Wuhhoooooo.. Diwali gift! :D
    Thnx sammobile.

17. luismrib 11 months ago said:

Build date is 26 oct, so its normal if samsung dont show all features in this leak. But i hope to see s4 launcher ported. I would like to know when we will see official update.

18. yeuay 11 months ago said:

hello, thank you for sharing.
    can you tell me at this version what’s new ?

19. Franz54 11 months ago said:

Do not install this crap, old kernel Lock system only for paid apps and no améliauration level of fluidity and memory

20. neemzeey 11 months ago said:

The simple weather widget didn’t change at all. How hard is it????

21. KLIOS 11 months ago said:

Light effect not working on lock screen.

22. USSAIN 11 months ago said:

Hey ya’all sophisticated people ….lets just wait for the official release of the 4.3 then we’ll start having some complaints if any from there…..i know it wont last more than two weeks from now….lets all be patient.

23. yeuay 11 months ago said:

hope omega cook this rom early :D

24. Yasser.Android24 11 months ago said:

Oh My god …

finally

that’s awesome

25. predator.sro 11 months ago said:

installed a few hours ago and i must say that this rom is realy fast, like browser (chrome), google play, almoast everything! Rooted, uninstalled some bloatware apps. Antutu benchmark score…18 798 (3d graphic +700 points compared to GS3) Yes, the light lockscreen effect is not working but is a test version! thanks for sharing!

26. noel31 11 months ago said:

I flashed this shit and is just 4.2 with some viaual changes, battery drain very fast, light efect on lock screen doesnt work, dont flash this until the official release is out.

27. 0verspeed 11 months ago said:

You guys are stupid. You made a big deal because you have no leak for S3. Now you do! Just be thankful and stop complaining you jerks!

28. tinluvha 11 months ago said:

HOW TO ROOT UPDATE 4.3????????

29. wlting 11 months ago said:

overall quite stable leak firmware, feel fun to test and don’t too serious on this leak version. Hopefully final version can update more UI and also camera, but make sure don’t make the phone too buggy…
    don’t think tab setting UI is good idea..
    anyway, i’m waiting for u, final version 4.3 for S3 pls!!

30. nicugoalkeper 11 months ago said:

I hope that now all features on note 3 and s4 can be ported to s3 because we finally got same 4.3 .

31. zarakasad 11 months ago said:

After flashing this when the official update rolls out, will I get still get it OTA?

32. jakartaenglish 11 months ago said:

what’s up with the 10 .1 motherfuckers

• zukri90 11 months ago said:

Can you not bring profanities to your question? You’ll have to wait until Samsung says something about the Note 10.1.

33. Saternoir 11 months ago said:

I want to know if you may know when will be released Android 4.3 for Spanish Galaxy S3, thanks. :P

34. gtone339 11 months ago said:

Oh yeah! Still waiting for this 4.3 jellybean update for my Galaxy S3. Hope Samsung adds Smart pause or a bunch of new camera features for the GS3. :)

35. emadbw 11 months ago said:

google log in not work ?????????????

how ?????????????

36. alan1for 11 months ago said:

To all the moaners and complainers read the article.. TEST VERSION!! SOME FEATURES MISSING, MAY BE ADDED TO FINAL FIRMWARE!! Talk about ungrateful. If you dont like it dont install it and wait for official finished version. Better yet get a bloody Iphone and pay for overpriced out of date hardware, and let us that appreciate leaked firmware enjoy our fantastic S3′s

37. peter2peeters 11 months ago said:

Thx for this 4.3 test build but apart from the android-version there’s almost no change at all. Odin 309 did a good job for the 4 md5 files and everything went well, smooth browsing etc… but almost no new funtions or apps…
    Going back to my previous android version was not possible anymore, so I spend the last hour to reflash to 4.2.2, the I9300XXUFME7 version from last summer, rooted and ClockworkMod installed with an internal and external backup, just used a previous version of Odin to reflash and found a CF-Root Download on the XDA forum. Now I could reinstall Rom Manager en reset the whole phone with the external back-up. Everything went well and now I’ll keep waiting for the 4.3 update…

• zorannrt5205 11 months ago said:

How did you get back to 4.2.2? After update to 4.3 odin don’t recognize my phone. It cant open the blue port in program? Thanks

38. Arjenw 11 months ago said:

does the galaxy gear works with this android 4.3

• pbm5362 11 months ago said:

Now that’s a dumb question. Its been stated all along that the reason why the s3 is getting 4.3 is to add gear support along with additional features found in the s4. You need to crawl out from the rock you’ve been living in.

39. hcc 11 months ago said:

can I use the leak 4.3 with gs3 lite?

40. Saud Gora 11 months ago said:

The blog says that the country is germany (vodafone).what exactly does that mean?i live in pakistan and phone i’m using isn’t and was never locked to any carrier.would it still run on my device?will my phone be locked to vodafone or show any logo on startup?also that my base band version is different.it is I9300XXEMG4(diffeent from one mentioned in the blog).my phone is currently rooted.will it remain rooted after i update using the method mentioned above?how will i be able to download the offical version later.will it be normally like checking it from settings and installing it or some other method like this one?

41. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

Can’t download 404 not found… greatt

42. last-home 11 months ago said:

I think that just renamed Android 4.2.2 to 4.3 and nothing else!!

43. pr0xZen 11 months ago said:

I’ve been looking pretty much everywhere, so I apologize if this has already been covered – but; Are thereany indications as to when we might expect an official i9305 release?

44. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

so does anyone know how to download? becouse I get 404 not found..

45. Julianfc 11 months ago said:

Link caido!
    404 Not Found
    /get/5b8a268e71760252548ae15167175a5a1ab8a543/52764e5a/201/037b2d613b29f048/f1991c1/I9300XXUGMJ9_I9300VFGGMJ5_I9300BUUGMJ3_VFG.zip

fix it please

46. cristiano.elias 11 months ago said:

Link is broken… Any estimates on fixing it?

47. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

If someone who has already downloaded this. Upload it to another site like mediafire.com?

48. samiyas 11 months ago said:

If I flashed this firmware will I get (over the air) update when the official version come out ?

49. amilassss 11 months ago said:

Hello i’m SHV-E210 user can i update 4.3 please give us update

50. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

link works now for me!

51. sultanali@live.in 11 months ago said:

No, this is only for Gt-I9300.

52. mehdif12 11 months ago said:

If I flashed this firmware will I get (over the air) update with this firmware?

53. mkrizan 11 months ago said:

FIX THE DARN 404 NOT FOUND!! :(((

54. c0c0g0lf0 11 months ago said:

Where is Airview?? more lies! fuck off samsung!!

55. brayhanrd 11 months ago said:

When we Gettin for the Canadian Model i747M s3 plz let me no son info, it was supose to come in october

56. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

Works and looks very nice. Only thing i noticed is that it takes a while when you press the home or power buttonm untill the screen turns on.

57. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

Wipe everything?? How does that has anything to do with this problem. I wiped everything before i flashed this onto my phone

58. dj-black 11 months ago said:

What about GT-I9305 ?? When will the leak be released? Plz try to release it soon…thx sammbile

• Hyperion1234 11 months ago said:

I don’t think there’s a leak for I9305.Sorry but it would come once the final version of I9300 is complete :D

59. Hyperion1234 11 months ago said:

Totally Awesome!But please put most of Samsung Galaxy S4′s features too like the camera and others.Looking forward to it!

60. minhein1998 11 months ago said:

Does bluetooth LE include in this leak?

61. vladeco 11 months ago said:

The i9300 will NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT receive KNOX features. It’s the only flagship from last gen to not have 2GB of ram, limiting its upgrade options. All other Variants (i9305 and the american variants) have 2GB of ram and therefore will have KNOX. Also, NO FIRMWARE for the S3 will have OpenGL ES 3, since its GPU does NOT SUPPORT IT. Get your facts straight!

62. fangwei 11 months ago said:

The 16GB variant of the Galaxy S4 comes only with 9.15GB of user accessible memory in which the user installs all his/her apps. The new update addresses this issue by giving the user the functionality to move apps to SD card and increasing the available storage to 9.23GB. This should solve customers’ complain about low user accessible storage.

I hope Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II can get this functionality after software update to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.

63. ale.avila11 11 months ago said:

Levantara señal en argentina?. Aqui estamos muy contentos

64. armaghan 11 months ago said:

se parece a 4.2.2 esperemos qe si cambien muxas cosas

65. Robinlman 11 months ago said:

And the battery drain is huge

66. PauliusJankus 11 months ago said:

Does anyone know how to change keyboard type from qwerty to 3×4 keyboard ?

67. JCPB 11 months ago said:

Cuidado Amigos.!
    Esta Actualización según Sammobile es para Vodafone de Irlanda, yo ya lo Probé y al Actualizar el Celular se torna muy Lento, la Batería se Consume Rápido y además perdí la Señal de Red ya que esa Porquería cambió el IMEI de mi Dispositivo, las nuevas Funciones son Buenas pero el Riesgo es ALTO.!!!

• danixmark 11 months ago said:

como lo compusiste amigo¡??? me paso lo mismo pero ami no me volo la señal si no que me dice que no se registro en la red y no me deja hacer ni recivir llamadas u.u tengo2 dias sin celu espero me puedas ayudar a mi no cambio el imei creo me termina en 11 y tiene 15 numeros ningun 0

68. Deathcrush 11 months ago said:

Comming from official 4.1.2 rooted, I didn’t have any problems with IMEI and did not have to factory reset. Just as a warning, the build is not too slow and it’s functional, but it’s buggy, I found that sometimes the screen has a big delay before turning on, camera lockscreen widget is missing, and battery drain is a problem, I’m losing about 10% per hour under normal/heavy usage, but this might be a Google services related problem, so turning off location on google settings and maps, and disabling google now should help, I’ll try that

69. whoever_ch 11 months ago said:

I have the same problems, than many others:
    - Lock screen feels like a pre-alpha release. Sometimes I have to wait more than 7 seconds to see sth
    - battery drain really fast
    - reboots during calls

But thanks to sammobile for sharing this firmware! I hope Samsung will fix this;)

70. Vaughn06 11 months ago said:

Ok I have a huge problem update my phones to 4.3 and with all the bugs I downgraded to 4.1.2 stock… and my phone says no network so i wen back to 4.3 and its working fine but how do I fix the problem on 4.3???

• Delbz 11 months ago said:

Anyone who has been fooled by this update and the so called irish and swedish update, (they are all the same build etc) its a joke, if you want to get reception back, flash your phone with 4.12 or whatever you like, and then flash the modem file in the “leaked 4.3″, you will get reception back instantly

• danixmark 11 months ago said:

hey man how can i repair this problem?? i can join to the network mi imei is good because I have 15 numbers and one 11 in the end im from mexico so if you can help me i gonna be eternally gratedfull a si se escribe??

• Delbz 11 months ago said:

if you can join your network provider, then what is the problem? the problem most people would be having would no service….?

• zorannrt5205 11 months ago said:

This version and so called ”official” version from Ireland and Swiss changes modem to V2, so you have to flash any firmvare with the modem V2, anything above MG4 modem. Or you could back to earlier firmwares but you must find V1 modem separately and flash it via Odin.

71. ictorn 11 months ago said:

Ladies and Gentlemen
    Rather than write out a barren posts may be someone here with verve legal , who wrote to the petitioner. He described to the ills and weaknesses of the proposed update 4.3 , compared to leak 4.2.2 and has requested to refer to the situation. Publish example , anyone who wants to be able to copy the petition and send it to Samsung , or put on some parts of the petition and collect signatures there . It also proposes to expose portals like Youtube videos and point out the errors and omissions in android 4.3.

72. mithunbabz 11 months ago said:

Android 4.3 leaked build having some bugs and lags i think, why because after flashing new build (I9300XXUGMJ9) when screen is off and when power button or home button pressed it will take 5 more seconds to screen wake up, and performance also little lags, and battery drain too fast

please fix this and update new builds it will helps to everyone to use Android 4.3 features.

thanks

• edgarjsuarez 11 months ago said:

tengo los mismos problemas se consume la batería muy rápido también se demora en despertar…… cuando lo mejoren lo vuelvo a instalar no quiero quedarme sin bateria

73. abrigael 11 months ago said:

La rom va de lujo en mi I9300 la unica observacion es que primero realicen un restablecimiento de fabrica apaguen el equipo y realizan tos los wipes (factory, dalvik y battery stats)luego reinician nuevamente lo apagan… y AHORA SI REALIZAN LA ACTUALIZACION..100% garantizado que les va a funcionar sin problema.

74. pratikgharat123 11 months ago said:

What about Galaxy Grand(GT-I9082)?

75. proof007 11 months ago said:

I’ve test this version on my S3 , I hope that the official version will not be as this one, I found lot of issues on this version ,

*sometimes ,make more than 5 seconds to unlock phone,
    *2 or 3 reboot per days
    *memory consumption raises to 700mega
    *if we use a donwloaded animated wallpaper , it is very slow

76. Hans_48 11 months ago said:

Hallo
    Gestern die neue 4.3 für Österreich auf Galaxy S3 -A1 Branding mit Odin geflasht.
    Vorteile: Bei Einstellungen, Firmware steht 4.3, sonst keine Vorteile!!
    Nachteile:
    Gerät wird viel langsamer, allein vom Stanbby braucht es einige Sekunden bis es startet, Samsung Knox geht auch nicht, Kamera kaum was Neues, ich kann damit nichts machen, danke A1 aber hier wurde schnell mal eine Firmware gebastelt, um auch mal der Erste zu sein, damit verärgert man nur die Kunden,
    Heute wieder zurück auf 4.1.2 mit Odin
    Der Mensch ist Jäger und Sammler und wir glauben, wenn es etwas Neues und gratis gibt, müssen wir schnell handeln, lasst es einfach ( Never change a running System )

• Syn333 11 months ago said:

Fakt ist, dass es wohl zwischen Leak und den offiziellen Rollouts so ziemlich null Unterschied gibt. Das heißt im Klartext: Die Provider verteilen offizielle Updates in Leak-Qualität, ohne die Fehler ausgebügelt zu haben.

77. angelcohen 11 months ago said:

Hi i installed it and i had problems with the lockscreen, take so long to wake up, i ha already change to tha 4.1.2 and much better, i install the peru poe version, i hope i recive the ota version of the 4.3, will i have any problem withthat???

78. BambuszMahmud 11 months ago said:

Hey guys!

I put this new firmware to my S3 and lock screen usually unlocks very slowly (2-8sec) Sometimes after the call is over black screen and phone is frozen. I have to take out the battery to be able to restart the device. Is anybody else has the same problem? Any idea to solve this problem?
    Thank you for your help!

79. ihugof 11 months ago said:

Samsung Keyboard is always crashing, to the point I couldn’t write anything!
    Already tried all released 4.3 ROMs and the problem it’s the same.

Solution: Install GAPPS for 4.3 on top and since it has Google Keyboard instead of Samsung one, it works! :)

The 4.3 ROMs seem anything but stable.
    APPs crash, screen freezes, Samsung Sync Cloud always crashing.

Tried to downgrade to 4.1.2 with no luck.
    It remains stuck on boot, even after wipe.
    Anyone with the same problem?
    Solutions?

80. golgaston 11 months ago said:

una pregunta, instalando esto por odin hay posibilidad de revivir un galaxy s3 i9300 con muerte subita no entra recovery ni prende solo entra en modo dowload. gracias!!

81. aparty 11 months ago said:

I installed this leak version.
    Due to continue leak, battery drain, slow lockscreen, ecc.
    I intended to return at original firmware I had before:
    4.1.2 I9300XXEMC2 TIM ITALIA.
    Well, can you post a guide to explain how to downgrade from I9300XXUGMJ9 to I9300XXEMC2?
    Thanks.

82. lilsam2010 11 months ago said:

But I think UK version is stable somehow but also late to weak up from screenlock and no light effect option .. I sugges if you wanna flash firnware UK is good overall

83. VictorAtSamsung 11 months ago said:

After i have flash the leaked rom.. i cant connect to my local carrier.. can you help me ? i followed every step :O

84. hagi-naser 11 months ago said:

fu …. sami. where is update for i9300 without lag & bug?

85. khurrammurad 11 months ago said:

i have also heard that samsung has released the bug free update of 4.3 for Se & S4 in Europe.
    can anybody tell me when it will be available on the sammobile/firmare section. so that we can download the ROM and flash on our phones.
    at the moment i’m using my s3 as a weight papers.

shame to samsung.
    I’ll never buy samsung brand again.
    I wish that apple comes up iPhone 6 with 4.5 or 5 inc screen and I’ll never ever buy this shit again.

86. dsebas 11 months ago said:

Hotfile is no longer working, another link to download this file?

87. sylver32 11 months ago said:

Can anuone tell me where to get the BL, MODEM AND CSC files from?? Thanks

88. mine14 11 months ago said:

thanks i back my phone and fix bootloop thanks THANKS