Posted by FaryaabS 6 months ago

Samsung releases official Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)

S4-I9500-4.3

Samsung promised at its Mobile UNPACKED Episode 2 event that it will start rolling out Galaxy S4 updates in October and we are very pleased that Samsung has kept their promise. As Samsung has just started rolling out Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) update to the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500).

Samsung is always a bit late with updating its devices to the latest version of Android but always manages to delivers the most bug free and stable software after a ton of R&D. Also, Samsung is the only OEM which gives its older devices the latest version of Android even after completing the usual 18 month update cycle. For example, Samsung provided Galaxy S II users 2 major Android updates (Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean), a device which was released in April of 2011 and initially shipped with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), and finally ended its support in May 2013 (25 Months).

Now let’s talk about the new Android 4.3 update. There are not much visual changes but there are a ton of under the hood improvements and optimisations. The device simply feels much faster than before, and benchmark scores have significantly increased as well. In Antutu Benchmark we used to get a score of 25-26K with Android 4.2.2 and now with Android 4.3 we get around 29-30K. Samsung doesn’t provide an official change log for its updates but after testing a few internal builds and this official one, we can give you folks our own list of changes and improvements we have noticed.

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
- TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
- ANT+ Support
- Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
- Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
- Improved RAM management
- Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
- Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
- New Samsung Keyboard
- New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
- New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
- New Camera firmware
- Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
20131001_003227
The software update is being rolled out in phases, so it may not yet be available in your country at the moment but don’t worry it will arrive very soon. If your device is carrier branded then it might take sometime as the update has to get improved by the carrier first and only then Samsung will make it available for your device.

To keep track of the countries and carriers receiving the new Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) update for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500), check out our live feed below:

To update your Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, connect your device to your computer and use Samsung KIES or simply use Samsung’s OTA service. To download and install the firmware via OTA, go to Settings > More > About Device > Software update > Update.

All new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmwares for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) are present in our Firmware Section, as well. You can use our Firmware Section to manually update your device if for some reason you can’t officially update your device via Samsung Kies or via OTA as you might be using a Custom ROM or if your country has not yet received the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update. Also, bookmark this page as we will keep this page up to date with the latest information on countries and carriers releasing the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update.

VIDEO

SCREENSHOTS (From Android 4.3 test firmware)

321 comments on “Samsung releases official Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)

1. ArminVB 6 months ago said:

:D :D :D

2. Aayush_13 6 months ago said:

Wow, that’s great!!!! Thanks for the info…..Also, can anyone tell me what might be the apx. size of the update???
    Thanks, and good job!!!!

3. faraaz29 6 months ago said:

Whats new in the camera firmware?

4. jimmygzzmtz 6 months ago said:

Will this wipe my device if I update through ODIN? Also, is there any risks with SENLinux or Knox warranty voiding if I do this through ODIN? Anyway, downloading as I speak…

5. i3ooter 6 months ago said:

Hi
    Thats Final Frimware ?
    can use for daily and stable ?
    or wait ?

• kof200440 6 months ago said:

yup its the Final Build :D

• afusenzo 6 months ago said:

after update my device status is custom, also in the software update option it tells that “your device has been modified, software updates are not available”
      can i fix it? make the status back to official and avail updates?
      (i installed firmware for uae, but my device is from south africa)

thanks in advance,

6. akehiroh 6 months ago said:

Yah! Thats it, just forget the S3.. i just wanna remember you samsung! S3 user is morethan S4 user.. and still counting…

• Abhijeet M. 6 months ago said:

Well, they have sold 30 million Galaxy S4′s as well, and it’s their newest flagship, so it isn’t surprising. S3 will follow in November. Do keep in mind that it is S3′s second update, so Samsung isn’t as focused on that as it is on the S4′s first major update.

7. mr...x 6 months ago said:

Does open gl es 3.0 support
    added?

• Abhijeet M. 6 months ago said:

The PowerVR SGX544 GPU in the S4 doesn’t support OpenGL 3.0 in hardware, so no, no 3.0 for the S4, at least not for the Exynos variant. Snapdragon variant gets it. :(

8. audiocomm_07 6 months ago said:

SGH-M919 update ???????????? :@:@:@:@:@:@

9. zoukai3412085 6 months ago said:

what about galaxy s3 ??? Is there any news for us??

10. kof200440 6 months ago said:

Always on WIFI Feature Available ?

11. piyush_94 6 months ago said:

Does GALAXY GEAR support added?

12. FR34K-B1B0 6 months ago said:

No openGL3 ?

13. shawfiq88 6 months ago said:

S3 user.. forget it.. we will never get an update this month..

14. smukaj 6 months ago said:

what about modem and bootloader files?

15. srlunar 6 months ago said:

Above all, thank you guys. I’m new around here. I was previously using ROMs from XDA Developers but now decided to keep the Official ROMs from Samsung. Just two questions (for now):
    1. Why are the video and the screenshots from model GT-I9505 instead of GT-I9500?
    2. What about OpenGL 3.0 for this model?
    Thanks!

16. msshalim 6 months ago said:

hello! i’m from srilanka (asian) i have galaxy s4 GT-I9500 4.2.2 i like to uptade 4.3 but it’s stil not available to my country can it update russia firmware? and if i update is it work fine? pls replay me soon

17. khanehi 6 months ago said:

First impressions: browser worsened considerably, lazy WCDMA, better battery consumption.
    I am very disappointed …

18. pepitona 6 months ago said:

KNOX Trigger is in this ROM. . .?? I can downgrade of any Official ROM, or Root my phone??

19. Adalbertpereira 6 months ago said:

User Memory only 8.92 gb after flashing this official rom :( any 1 else facing the problem

20. taher.rlhuni 6 months ago said:

When this update available on libya GT-I9500

21. gasterakos 6 months ago said:

Yesterday that 4.3 released for I9505 many people here start say bad things,crying about Samsung e.t.c. So look now that you must first wait then see and then judjge.Enjoy now your firmware guys

22. guilhermebessone 6 months ago said:

Hi there, im from Brazil and i got the I9505, usually i swing back and forth from Jamal’s 4.3 GE and the original 4.2.2 firmware from Samsung.. Is it possible to use the Russian firmware on my phone? Since its already available?

• HDash 6 months ago said:

Nope… Your phone comes with preinstalled software depending on your country. And only software which matches your current’s country can be installed officially or else may flash your s4.

• braulioholtz 6 months ago said:

viu cara, eu uso ROM’s que são disponibilizados de outros países, dá certo, estou usando o Arrow ROM, mas ele ainda por enquanto não atualizou a ROM, mas ele sempre pega firmwares de vários países, o que sair primeiro, quando libera pros outros países, usa a mesma rom basicamente
      ——————
      saw guy, I use ROMs that are available from other countries, it works, I’m using the Arrow ROM, but it still as yet updated the ROM, but he always gets firmwares from various countries, which go first when it releases other pros countries, basically using the same rom

23. pepitona 6 months ago said:

I can’t to install this ROM, after flashing, don’t boot, just black screen. Wipe /data and system not fix this issue.

And downgrade for 4.2.2 official, show error in Odin (not compatible) Knox Crap.

Please help me. . .

24. serdar_gs 6 months ago said:

When come for 4.3 S3?

25. reubenrad 6 months ago said:

what is the available ram

26. HDash 6 months ago said:

Got Nexus 10000!!!!

Best Forever :P

27. n0g00d 6 months ago said:

When I can get update for GT-I9500 Ukraine (SEK) ?

28. cakirbay21 6 months ago said:

kamera problemi devam ediyor çok fazla bi değişiklik yok

29. killer58 6 months ago said:

after i download this what will the file have only one .md5.tar file or are there others ?

30. tobero 6 months ago said:

Hola soy de guatemala y estoy esperando la actualizacion a 4.3 soy usuario root ¿podre instalar la version de firmware de rusia en mi s4 Gt i9500 ayuda xfavor…

• gaston3k 6 months ago said:

Si, yo soy de Argentina e instale esta vercion viene en español EEUU y Español España! asi q no vas a tener poblema 3G y Wifi tmb funcionan sin problema

• srlunar 6 months ago said:

Gracias por el dato *gaston3k* justamente me preguntaba eso (si viene el idioma Español) Voy a flashear y les aviso :)

• pepitona 6 months ago said:

No te borro el IMEI??? Yo de soy de Vzla y me dejo el IMEI nulo y no hay manera de rootearlo y restaurar mi EFS, ademas no deja bajarlo a 4.2.2

• srlunar 6 months ago said:

*Pepitona* yo también soy de Venezuela, pero me funcionó al pelo. Tienes que hacerle Wipe antes de hacerle downgrade.

• pepitona 6 months ago said:

Nada mi cel esta brickeado. No acepta bajar a 4.2.2 y esta ROM apesta con ese Knox y no me agarra imei.

• nicoubait 6 months ago said:

Gracias! Tambien soy de Argentina, lo estoy bajando y no sabia si tenia idioma español. Igual lo voy a probar. Que compañia tienes?? Yo Personal ;)

• ricksanz 6 months ago said:

La idea es siempre hacer un back up de la carpeta EFS

31. kunalgulwani 6 months ago said:

Can I downgrade back to 4.2.2?

32. Akashreturns 6 months ago said:

samsung forgot Note2 :(..Enough waiting..Am getting Note3 this week :(

33. Th-RN 6 months ago said:

Hello everybody.

Sam Mobile is to be congratulated!

I wonder if this firmware has language PT-BR.

Thank you.

34. dawkon13 6 months ago said:

New Note 2 Leak MJ2!!!
    forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2488636

• ufo626 6 months ago said:

This is not an official ROM it is costume ROM by dr.ketan and it is Deodexed so flashing this ROM will probably change the costume binary counter that will end the warranty also it has many Note 3 features no way Samsung will release an update with that many features and risk effecting Note 3 sales hope I’m wrong though

35. squiddddy 6 months ago said:

e foarte bun ! claritate display mai buna, parca nu mai are nici un fel de lag in meniu, cpu se incalzeste la fel, mi se pare ca ocupa mult ram 1,2 g dupa format, fara nimic instalat…aceasi marie cu alta palarie !!!

36. alifasad 6 months ago said:

Works like a charm but knox server isn’t ready yet

37. ghamster 6 months ago said:

im from south africa and flashed the russian rom. i don’t see or feel any browsing difference, was just a bit of a head ache getting super SU working. but other wise its stable no issues yet…still a hot phone tho this heat issue is a bit of a problem

• Sir Smalzz 6 months ago said:

Do you think that you will get the software update via ota since you flashed the rom? #alsofromsouthafrica

38. ghamster 6 months ago said:

oh and kies 3 is needed if you hooking your phone up to PC

39. zaidclkgtr 6 months ago said:

Hi am from iraq and I have gt-i9500 s4 can I updated my phone with Russia rom …..plz some one answer me

• srlunar 6 months ago said:

Actually, i’m from Venezuela (we speak spanish here) and i used this ROM from Russia and works like a charm. Also the Arabic language is included: العربية

40. meycss 6 months ago said:

I will pass. I have wanamlite 4.2.2 running on my I9500 with no heating issues and great battery life. I can’t see giving that up for this. I don’t want knox and what about region lock? Or will my device become unusable after I install this rom. No thanks.

41. Abdulla96 6 months ago said:

How to install it with odin???

42. Questions4U 6 months ago said:

when will the sgh-I337 s4 for the usa- at&t carrier see the update? I have the galaxy gear watch and cant seem to find info model specific.

43. tgobr2005 6 months ago said:

i just installed this rom and everything seems fine except for my bluetooth…my fitbit app wont sync to my device saying the proper bluetooth 4.0 drivers arent installed…can anyone help

44. Eins Gaston 6 months ago said:

Hello friends install this firmware and I figure the app samsung wallet????? Any advice out there??? I do????

45. nissam 6 months ago said:

Hai Friends any body know anything about Samsung Galaxy S3 update for Android 4.3? Please Share it here.

46. KiDimel 6 months ago said:

Hi every one! Will this install from Odin break warranty or it’s safe ? What about the Install Counter ?
    Thanks folks

47. rishtrix 6 months ago said:

Any dates for S4 I9500 India ???

48. tgobr2005 6 months ago said:

so ran into another problem…my bluetooth 4.0 wont work properly so i decided to flash the stock 4.2.2 rom but everytime i try flashing it with odin i keep getting an error saying unsupported version what do i do

• gajkax 6 months ago said:

Download official firmware from South Africa-XFE or XFA or another firmware with MG9 modem like Egypt-firmware.
      Extract the zip file and you’ll get one md5.tar file.
      Put the phone in download mode.
      Open odin 3.0.7 or 3.0.9 open the firmware in odin as PDA or AP and press start.
      After flashing,enter in recovery and select wipe factory reset and wipe cache partition.
      Thats it.
      I,m not shure but knox counter/warranty bit might get trigered,mine did after I downgraded from 4.3 to 4.2.2.

• tgobr2005 6 months ago said:

thanks im going to try that now…any idea why my fitbit device wont sync with this rom? i keep getting a error saying proper bluetooth 4.0 drivers arent installed

• 000Max 6 months ago said:

Hi, can you post the link for XRE or WFA firmware which I assume is the 4.3 for the GT 9505.
        Regards

• tgobr2005 6 months ago said:

so i downloaded a stock rom with aa mg9 modem but still getting the same error :( so i decided to root the phone and put in a custom rom after that my bluetooth worked but i dont like custom roms so i tried flashing the stock 4.2.2 rom and same error only rom that works is either the 4.3 or custom rom

• gajkax 6 months ago said:

The South African XFE and XFA 4.2.2 firmwares are packed without a bootloader files.
          I tested and I,m able to downgrade from 4.3 to 4.2.2 but only to a 4.2.2 firmware that doesn’t contain sboot.bin and param.bin files inside the tar.md5 file.
          Try to downgrade to latest South African XFE
          PDA: I9500XXUBMH1
          CSC: I9500OJVBMH2
          MODEM: I9500XXUBMG9
          I think you’ll be able downgrade to this 4.2.2 firmware without issues.

• Bigmozzarella 6 months ago said:

Hey – any idea where I can get that ROM? – the XFA one?
            There are no links on the web for it (all ref to the closed hotfile server – or rapidgator – which is designed to fail and make you pay premium.)

49. mansoor_hana 6 months ago said:

thanks you frend

50. josjpb 6 months ago said:

i put this andriod 4.3 on my GT I9500 and work great but the only thing i dont like it theres a lot of Russian apps but we can delete o deactivate all of them no problem… i supuse we have to wait for the others androind 4.3 ROM, the keyboard theme change.. i really prefer the last one. thanks we are waiting for the others OPEN or Free ROMS thanks!!!

• ricksanz 6 months ago said:

I found a problem … the smart stay don’t working properly and the gogle music opens always when you get on the device google music runs whit out reason … with the last rom 4.2.2 was working good and now not working … i hope someone can tell me if have the same problem the a little bit more useful than tje 4.2.2 and the next roms will be ok i hope …DONT FORGET MAKE A BACK UP EFS FILE … DONT BE FOOL …

• ricksanz 6 months ago said:

Other issue … the camara when you activate the voice command … the cam will shoot without commands like auto shoots :( i m disappointing … about this leak

51. arolopez 6 months ago said:

I need to make an efs directory backup before try to install this ROM? Is there any way then to make the backup without rooting the phone? Thank you!

52. Aminshd 6 months ago said:

Hi guys
    when this rom release for uae?

53. msshalim 6 months ago said:

hi bro my friend bought galaxy s4 GT-I9505 LTE from australia but LTE network is missing is there posibale to get LTE…

54. sage268 6 months ago said:

i am not able to get mobile date or calls help plz what to do? there is no signal bar just a circle with a line through it help.

55. ahmedtahir 6 months ago said:

can someone tell me how to update via odin ?? i already downloaded it

56. Qawtara 6 months ago said:

Battery Life Sucks + It’s slow than 4.2.2

57. tanvirlives 6 months ago said:

hi i’m from Bangladesh & using samsung galaxy s4 mini (GT 19192). i want to update my device from 4.2.2 to 4.3. but after checking several times my device still stack with 4.2.2 & there is no sign of 4.3. so, can you plz say: how can i get the update? and 4.4 kit kat is available for s4 mini?

• tushgs4 6 months ago said:

in BD, u have to wait may b 1/2 weeks for official 4.3 update via FOTA/ KIES but if u wanna do it now than u have to download this Russian firmware and install is manually by ODIN.
      4.4?? 4.3 update is yet to arrived, 4.4 is long way to go coz google is yet to release this(4.4) version and Samsung usually takes 6-12 months to give a major update for their device.

58. tushgs4 6 months ago said:

i m yet to get 4.3 update in my country, if i flash with this Russian firmware, after that will i still get the official OTA update for my I9500??

59. cesitarli 6 months ago said:

hello I’m from Peru I wonder when the update comes about thanks for your reply.

• ricksanz 6 months ago said:

Yo también soy de Perú ya actualice … y todo bien excepto por algunas cosas la bateria mejora y todo es estable unos pequeños errores nada muy malo pero esta recomendable actualiza por odin y hazlo hay tutoriales … solo el smart stay y los comandos por voz no funcionan bien lo demás esta bien

60. mohanindia 6 months ago said:

wow..the indian version is ready…downloading it

61. kabangena 6 months ago said:

Is there lock screen shortcuts option in those firmwares ? or it was removed same as in i9505 version ?

62. OrionEE 6 months ago said:

can anybody tell me when the i9500 in china be available?

63. saurav kumar 6 months ago said:

Im am in india what to install version inu or ins please reply

64. saurav kumar 6 months ago said:

Will knox disable the root

65. jonahan 6 months ago said:

And OpenGL ES 3.0 ???

66. Eins Gaston 6 months ago said:

SamMobile hello friends, I tell them to install the firmware and I do not see the wallet samsung app??? be because I’m from Argentina????

Model: GT-I9500
    Country: Open Asia
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 1875800
    Build date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:03:02 +0000
    Product Code: ODD
    PDA: I9500XXUEMJ5
    CSC: I9500ODDEMJ5
    MODEM: I9500DDUEMJ5
    Download: I9500XXUEMJ5_I9500ODDEMJ5_ODD.zip

67. crackajack 6 months ago said:

I see it available in VietNam,
    So i check Update OTA on my phone and on Kies but it not available :(
    Please help me!

68. arora496 6 months ago said:

Hello I want to know that installing 4.3 is worth it or not.
    please tell me its bettr than tha previous one or not.thanx

69. arora496 6 months ago said:

Hello I want to know that installing 4.3 is worth it or not.
    please tell me its bettr than tha previous one or not.thanx

70. guillermodsilva 6 months ago said:

Hola, soy de argentina… instale todas las rooms , la rusa la de india la de vietnam.. y todas me borran el imei!!me deja sin deñal, Asi que tengo que instalarle de nuevo la 4.2.2 y ahi lebanta señal. Ayuda???

• ralmeida 6 months ago said:

mm q raro jamas me habia pasado eso… como instalaste la rom? segun veo via cwr ?? osea copiando el zip directo en tu sd externa y booteando con wl cwr ?? asi lo hiciste!

• reddotnick 6 months ago said:

Lo que sucede es que al instalarle un rom europeo le cambias también el tipo de modem y obviamente los modems europeos no son compatibles con las operadoras de américa. De todas maneras puedes instalar el rom que quieras y luego usando ODIN puedes instalarle un modem compatible con américa y problema resuelto ;)

71. dipakbhawsar 6 months ago said:

some application not support
    msg give as unfortunaty stop

72. AngariBlog 6 months ago said:

Hi guys! Why Italy is not in the list of country?

73. rich3oy 6 months ago said:

after upgrading to 4.3 my battery life got even more terrible how can i downgrade back?

74. AshuWap 6 months ago said:

for indian users dont update your S4 with this bull shit 4.3
    lots of bug and hang problem … even wifi always display usless warning like unusable wifi connection …camera not working fine.. battery drain
    very fast … ram issue too :(

75. yazan84 6 months ago said:

as i can see there is no more countries from 21/10/2013 what is the issue any one know ?

76. Yaman90 6 months ago said:

Hello friends
    Can anyone tell me what are the apps that are included in the UAE firmware because I installed 4.3 Russian pack and I found some apps that are available for Russian banks ..etc
    thanks
    I’m waiting for an answer :D

77. edgerch 6 months ago said:

Hi, I’m from Guatemala, I’ve updated to Russia version, I’m having troubles with WiFi, It says (in spanish) “La conexión a internet no es estable”, I’ve made a “super wipe” (WIPE:cache,dalvik-cache,data,system,internal-storage) and reflashed but the issue persists, has anyone had the same problem?

NOTE: The problem has started after I upgrade to 4.3…

78. snake_x 6 months ago said:

Assalamualaikum Sammobile And Samsung, Guys kindly tell when Pakistan will be getting 4.3 update ??

79. negrobembon 6 months ago said:

Damn, this rollout is going to take months, Samsung is EXTREMELY slow at updating their regions, its been a week and only very few devices have received the update

by the time it reaches my region(TPA one of the least important regions to samsung) in mid 2014 my s4 will be long sold

80. dixzone 6 months ago said:

Yeah would thanks to samsung and sammobile for this update.
    feeling much better after updating my phone but little bit upset cz after updating,my USB TETHERING is not working.
    as I do tick on it my phone is disconnected from the pc.
    hoping to fix this problem soon.
    Thanks.

81. Aminshd 6 months ago said:

Hi guys android 4.3 relasead for uae and my rom is uae but when toch software update and the software updatr service is not available maximum number of rool out updates has been exceede try latrr or updatr your device using samsung kies

82. cakirbay21 6 months ago said:

yazıklar olsun bir hindistan bir jameika bir rusya kadar değerimiz yok samsungu protesto ediyorum tüö Türkiyeyi davet ediyorum protestoya artık samsung bırak telefonunu televizyon bile almıyalım

83. cakirbay21 6 months ago said:

millet 4.4 kitkat beklerken bizde 4.3 yok yazıklar olsun

84. Yosuatel 6 months ago said:

And update for samsung galaxi S3 when the frogs will leave hairs or fly.

85. snake_x 6 months ago said:

Sammobile Please Response why the update taking to much time…when will Pakistan getting 4.3 for s4

86. asadislam 6 months ago said:

I am from bd .and waiting for a long time no response from samsung about this update

87. feyyazekim 6 months ago said:

turkey when the next update ??

88. zaidclkgtr 6 months ago said:

i have gt-i9500 s4 …am from iraq
    can i update my phone to united arab emaraties or not

89. naumanzaheer10 6 months ago said:

Hey guys. Im from Pakistan and haven’t received an update as yet. Can i install 4.3 firmware which is for India? Since its available and is more or less the same thing.. Help.

90. matoind 6 months ago said:

Got the update in India. Had to do emergency recovery because the phone stuck while updating. Thankfully no data has been lost. I think the battery life has improved in my Case.

91. sinaa 6 months ago said:

Android 4.3 release date for Iran??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

92. seefo21 6 months ago said:

I’ve recived the update for UAE

93. tushgs4 6 months ago said:

I’ve just checked through KIEs and OTA but its yet to available in BD :(

94. Yaman90 6 months ago said:

UAE package is compatible with all countries, the only difference is that some apps made for Arabs … I’ve tried the Russian pack and it sucks and makes the device hot .. XD
    the UAE is 95% less heat and much more fast and no errors at all

95. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

When will 4.3 for pakistan lot of pakistan’s people are waiting ….
    SamMobile plz do it ……

96. sarvech 6 months ago said:

A smaller update of 48.50mb has started rolling out today to fix the minor glitches in 4.3. I’m on the Russian XXUEMJ5

97. Agent 9 6 months ago said:

You guys need to update i got the 4.3 update via Kies in Pakistan today after noon 2 Pm. It took some time to download but i am running it now

98. jhernandez1976 6 months ago said:

I received the Android 4.3 update via KIES Panama. OTA time is somewhat saturated.

• negrobembon 6 months ago said:

Panama, im in panama, was your phone running Panama firmware(TPA)?

i havent received an update yet(OTA) will try kies later

99. tushgs4 6 months ago said:

Is there anyway to checj, firmware thay i am currently using is it for my country (tlm) or any other? Although i goy it via ota.

100. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

If samsung pushed the 4.3 for pak … thats the
    good news …..

101. soulmateee 6 months ago said:

soooo…the only way to install this firmware is by odin true ??

102. Stetch 6 months ago said:

any eta on when were gonna get this update in the uk on s4 gt i9505? still not got it here yet!

103. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

Still no update for pakistan … thats not good ..12 days passed after revealing the 4.3 update for i9500 but its only available for few countries till now …..

• snake_x 6 months ago said:

Bro download Indian Firmware…It working great, Someone in Samsung Pakistan FB page told me, it will be available in Mid of November or late..

• jfardila84 6 months ago said:

Which of the Indian firmware are you using (INU or INS)? That firmware have a lot of bloatware like the Russian one? How is your battery life comparing to the 4.2.2? I’m using the Russian firmware but it’s killing my battery so fast that I want to try another option? A clean install should work better? Sorry for so many questions but I’m desperate and I need a solution. Thanks ;)

• snake_x 6 months ago said:

Assalamalikum… …Battery life improve and Camera Improve on my end no bugs till yet and No need for wiping out… It working great…search in firmware GT-I9500 the First one of India starting from top is the one i use….

104. jfardila84 6 months ago said:

Sorry to ask this again. Which of the firmware available right now is working best for you and which one have the least amount of bloatware in it? I’m using the Russian firmware XXUEMJ8 but is killing my battery in no time. I was wondering if doing a clean install should work better or if there is a better firmware to use. Thanks!

105. rich3oy 6 months ago said:

the 4.3 update kills the battery soo quick i practically have to charge like 5 times a day for it to last it loses like 5 % in like 30 mins and at night i leave it at 100% this is from like 11pm and to 5:30 pm its 4x% i don’t know whats wrong any ideas?…also tried downgrade back wont work…

• asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

bro if u want to downgrade then keep in mind few things
      you should have 4.2.2 country specified downloaded md5 file whic u can download from samamobile firmware section then 3.07 version of odin ..
      the use of odin ! one thing importnt dont check the aouto restart box which aoutomaticly checked by default uncheck it …
      after flashing the 4.2.2 . when process complete then put the betry out from mobile & reinsert after 1 mint .
      now go to recovery mod wipe data and cache partition both then reboot device ….. thats it ….

• jfardila84 6 months ago said:

Hi, if you don’t follow this steps it always going to send an error? I haven’t try to do it but I don’t want to wipe mi entire data. Please confirm me if it’s impossible to downgrade without wiping the data. I haven’t install the knox partition in my phone. Thanks

• rich3oy 6 months ago said:

i have same problem and i tried to downgrade i always get fail in odin i dont know what to do..i practically have to keep my phone plugged in while using it because it dies so fast..i will leave it at 100% from 12 to 5:30 its 4x%. if anyone know how to downgrade back let me know please

106. santosh_shrestha 6 months ago said:

I am on indian firmware INU 4.3 mj8 21st oct build… (before mj7 and same problem) notification bar would not pull down mostly after ending up a call … notification bar freezes at times… notification bar bug ??? and opening the camera app resets the transition animation scale to 1 from 0.5 … another bug… waiting for these bugs to be fixed… INU 4.3 21 oct build

107. majdsakas 6 months ago said:

when its receive to israel?

108. negrobembon 6 months ago said:

still no update for TPA, why does this region always comes last(if it comes at all, samsung tends to ignore this region)

• reddotnick 6 months ago said:

The update is live right now!!! I bought my phone in panama about a month or so, now im in ecuador and i got the update notification in the morning :)

109. JJELYBEAN 6 months ago said:

Galaxy S4 GT I9500 TR Official Firmware where ? when the next ?

110. ferdelance 6 months ago said:

Even if Samsung sold millions of S4 on TR they dont care about us we have been waiting since 2 weeks but still no news yet hope somebody see and take seriously this post

111. crackajack 6 months ago said:

When do we have KitKat? :D

112. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

When will pakistan get 4.3 ….. Samsung to much silly in updates …

113. KiDimel 6 months ago said:

Hey Guys,
    I just updated my i9500 with INDIAN 4.3 (I9500XXUEMJ8_I9500ODDEMJ5_INU) and I noticed my cell tried to send a SMS to India number +919560345888.
    I found some thread about it on the net but no more info.
    – Anyone noticed that too ?

114. santosh_shrestha 6 months ago said:

Note for Samsung:
    Hello!!! Samsung and guyz at Sammobile, you guyz have always kept us informed about samsung’s new moves here and there. Well on topic .. 4.3 update was a great effort… but it seems majority of people Who Got 4.3 update are seriously dissapointed and preferred 4.2.2 better… and still there are people who are yet to get the update and craving all over this blog for 4.3.
    We know this was samsung’s move to integrate their new smartphones (note 3 and s4) with their newly launched galaxy gear from this update. But this update has brought a lot of frustrations to people than it was before. Therefore, it would be wiser in Samsung’s part to bring a fully working update in coming days rather than bringing a hasty update for their product compatibility. It would do worse than good for samsung and its loyal customer base.

Eagerly waiting for the next update soon for my INU 4.3 21 oct mj8 build.. notification bar freezes at call ends… transition animation scale resets itself while opening camera app…

115. xellos 6 months ago said:

Dear Samsung’s developers,

Would you please handle the updates of Your software to Google ?!

Because even a turtle could it way faster than you -.-

116. feyyazekim 6 months ago said:

Respond to curse the day you receive the samsung

• negrobembon 6 months ago said:

i know updates are super slow(super is an understatement) but cursing the day i received a Samsung(which i bought myself without anybody forcing my hand) is too much

117. doolittlefrvr 6 months ago said:

How i bought a samsung phone ( galaxy s4 I9500 )… i had iphone3g ,3gs, 4 and 4s. When i see iphone 5; I’m stopped paying money to apple. But I’m feeling so sick now with that update: Samsung release an update or not, this is not a release type. Somethings happen or not this is a big NOT!!! Never buy another samsung after that update releases or not releases…
    Good Job samsung thank you for that sick meeting.

118. joss247 6 months ago said:

I recently updated my S4 i9500 to India INU 4.3 via kies. .. now I have notification bar freeze problem and transition animation resetting problem… I did factory reset… wiped cache but to no avail. What should I do. Do you have this on your MJ8 INU 4.3? Does problem occur in other 4.3 regions besides Indian ver.? which is the most stable and error free rom? Any help would be appreciated.

119. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

i am from pakistan i updated my s4 with indian inu firmware …working good but not much difference than 4.2.2…

120. hmvsoares 6 months ago said:

Hy guys.

I’m from Portugal and I installed the update using the Germany rom. But the knox after installation gives me ” your equipment is not authorized to knox”. Can someone give me a hand?

Thanks every one!!

121. Elm3alem 6 months ago said:

I’ve flashed my SGS4 manually from the out of the box KSA “4.2.2 MDK” to UAE=XSG “4.2.2 MEA” then it automatically updated OTA to “MG9 4.2.2″, recently I flashed the UAE=XSG “4.3 MJ5″ , everything is working properly, but when i downloaded Kies 3 that support android 4.3 it recognized my S4 but gave me that wired message “Your Device’s Current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies” is that becoz Flashed firmware is Pre-release ?? or that is duo to what !! and how to solve this issue

122. joss247 6 months ago said:

4.3 has done worse than gud for my s4… INU 4.3 MJ8 21 oct build… notification bar freeze… tranisition animation scale resetting itself… heating problem…. need update fix soon …. its driving me nuts!!!

123. mohdzahrin 6 months ago said:

why still pending in other country…
    plz samsung do something…

124. schezmund 6 months ago said:

Just checked for update and a 600++ MB update is available for my I9500. Currently downloading… Wonder what it is because the size is too small for 4.3 update… From Malaysia

125. waleed_fighter 6 months ago said:

I downloaded the new firmware for Emirates and my mobile is Egypt , how to use kies to update from Egypt to UAE firmware , i am using Mac

126. afusenzo 6 months ago said:

can i fix it? make the status back to official and avail updates?
    (i installed firmware for uae, but my device is from south africa)

thanks in advance,

127. TVI 6 months ago said:

When I can get update for GT-I9500 Ukraine (SEK) ?

128. joss247 6 months ago said:

FOR SAMSUNG DEVELOPERS:

IN S4 I9500 4.3 ANY REGION, ‘SELECTION’ OF “POWER BUTTON END CALL” TENDS TO FREEZE THE NOTIFATION BAR ON CALL ENDS WITH POWER BUTTON PRESSED… AND NOT SELECTING THAT OPTION FIXES THE PROBLEM…. THAT’S A BUG RIGHT THERE WHICH SAMSUNG IS UNAWARE OF…. THAT NEVER USED TO BE THE CASE IN 4.2.2 … NOT TO FORGET THE TRANSITION ANIMATION RESETTING UPON CAMERA APP OPENING > ANOTHER BUG…. “LETS GET THIS FIXED SAMSUNG”. WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.

ON BEHALF OF EVERY 4.3 S4 I9500 ANY REGION

129. xaxs69 6 months ago said:

gpsd is wasting too much battery, with 4.2.2 my phone lasted 12 hours easly now if i can get 6 hours from him its a miracle, i dont know whats wrong with this update but ive tried everything ive flashed the indian, russian, t and t but i get the same result in all of them, the android os and gpsd are taking all the juice please help

130. azhooshmi 6 months ago said:

I want to Update manually, but there is no firmware for my phone’s build number, is that important? Can I use another build number or what? Thanks any way.

• KiDimel 6 months ago said:

No way the CSC (phone’s build number) you have, you can use any of these build. Some include local app (Eg.: russian app for russian build, etc.). I just installed the latest Indian build (I9500XXUEMJ9_I9500ODDEMJ5_INU) on my Iraq S4 (MID).

131. Eins Gaston 6 months ago said:

hello friends SamMobile.
    install multiple versions of firmware and I get the app for samsung wallet?
    that’s good???
    I expect a prompt response.
    Greetings.
    Gaston

132. joss247 6 months ago said:

FOR SAMSUNG:

THANK YOU SAMSUNG AND GUYS AT SAMMOBILE FOR BRINGING IN THIS NEW STABILITY UPDATE (I9500XXUEMJ9) FOR OUR INU 4.3 THE NOTIFICATION BAR FREEZE PROBLEM IS NOW GONE AND THE BROWSER SEEMS SMOOTHER AS WELL BUT SHOULD THERE BE TRANSITION ANIMATION RESETTING TO DEFAULT WHILE OPENING CAMERA APP???

WE APPRECIATE YOU FOR HEARING OUR VOICES AND GIVING US SUCH A TIMELY UPDATES AND FIXES. WE EVEN EXPECT MUCH SMOOTHER AND INTUITIVE SOFTWARE UI EXPERIENCES IN DAYS TO COME. DON’T YOU THINK IT’S TIME TO GIVE FACELIFT TO THE TOUCHWIZ UI???

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SAMSUNG.

133. fawadgul7 6 months ago said:

I m fawad from Pakistan i updated my galaxy s4 with jellybean 4.3 indian… This firmware contains lot of bugs no new camera firmware no hrd recording too much battery consumption and much more… Don’t update your galaxy with this rubbish 4.3 update

134. PAULINO633 6 months ago said:

Ive updated my I9505 with Kies, iam from Angola my Carrier is Movicel, but now i cannot sync contacts with Kies 3.0 with Outlook before i updated :(

135. bilsaf2 6 months ago said:

Pakistan (PAK) – PAK Pending Pending

136. paolotosoratti 6 months ago said:

argentina (ARO) pending para cuando llega?

137. ali.kaka 6 months ago said:

I will sell this phone and buy a nexus 5 cuz late updates for s4.android 4.4 is available but I cant update to 4.3 yet! I was fan of samsung but I won’t buy a samsung phone anytime after s4

• shahul007 6 months ago said:

this is my 1st tym using samsung, at starting i had fun but waiting for update is driving me crazy … using apple i never had to wait for so long for single update..
      ”SAMSUNG SUCKZ”

138. shahul007 6 months ago said:

Help..!!
    why is it taking longer for other countries to get official release..??
    when will it be available for Saudi Arabia(KSA)..??

139. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

Why pakistan pak update taking so long ….
    Lot of i9500 users are waiting ….
    Samsung is my fav. But updates are very slow …

140. borghei 6 months ago said:

Hi ihave Galaxy S4 . My Baseband version is I9500XXUBMG9 . This Version For Which Country & When receive Android 4.3 ?
    Thank you for anything ….

141. dixzone 6 months ago said:

Hello, Updated My I9500 to last update( I9500DDUEMJ9) by thinking this update would solve problem of battery draining, but it didn’t:-(.
    I am having too much problem of battery draining, Was so better on 4.2.2.
    Samie guys Fix it please.
    Thanks!

142. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

i9500XXUEMJ9 indian inu latest update …. there is a problem of battery draining…. plz fix it

143. Maniac8888 6 months ago said:

All you guys that want 4.3 in your country are blaming Samsung. It is not their fault. 4.3 releases were made to carriers at about the same time. If there is a delay for your country blame your carrier. They are the ones that do QA/QC for their network and decide when to make the software available.

144. mm007 6 months ago said:

Anyone updated with saudi arabian firmware ??
    Any issue found ?? ;)

145. DrakkoIXI 6 months ago said:

Como siempre Argentina el culo del mundo, hace rato que desaparecio completamente la palabra Argentina de la lista, tan caca somos que ni se acuerdan? meses esperando, ya casi todo el mundo la tiene la 4.3, y nosostros encima que no la tenemos ahora ni siqiera figuramos,porque no se van un poco a la mierda?

• agusigle 6 months ago said:

Si figuramos. Estamos en pendiente. Igual que muchos otros paises, desearia que la largaran mas rapido aca pero bueno, solo podemos esperar. Tengo la esperanza de que puede que salga la semana proxima puesto que ya la largaron en Brasil.

146. bilsaf2 6 months ago said:

I have receive 4.3 update Pakistan

147. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

hi guys ! i have an issue plz help me to solve it.
    i updated i9500 with 4.3 Indian inu firmware through Odin.one day ago when
    update for Pakistan arrives i flash my cell with Pakistan update 4.3 but when i connect my phone with kies3 then this message arrives
    your current firmware’s version is not supported and also the CSC:MJ8(INU)
    mean still INU after flashing pak 4.3 .

148. sai varun 6 months ago said:

Why is samsung is the only oem which will provide support after 18 months.18 months applies to google devices.samsung is not a google company.it doesnt provide mobiles at lower price as google.for the price I bought s2 two years back I will get nexus 5 32 gb version with 4.4.if samsung provided 25 month service then I should have got 4.2 which is release on feb 2013.samsung should update galaxy s2 to 4.2 or 4.4.when samsung can update s2plus to 4.2 then why not its flagship s2 cant handle 4.2 as samsung stated as touchwhiz problem with 4.2.why cant samsung update its flagships.who asked samsung to release so many phones.are we customers fools for purchasing flagships at huge prices.now s2 plus costs less than s2.it bears same specs as s2 and it got 4.2 but the poor s2 which started samsung success is left behind.even 4.1.2 update is not so great.it does not have all the features as s3.samsung galaxy s2 page is still showing gingerbread in its official page.while note page has atleast been upgraded stating 4.1.2 features last year which bearly sold 10 million units where as samsung sold 40+ million units.its all about money money.last year s2 is hot selling so samsung gave 4.1.2 update.now it is replaced by s2 plus so s2 is left out.if s2plus is not released and s2 is selling till now then it would have got 4.3.samsung cant give silly reason of incompatilbility of s2 with 4.2 because galaxy young plus is released with 4.1.samsung can make anything possible.if it wants to give 4.3 to s2 then it will give.its just about money.nothing else.so sammobile no need to praise samsung that much.i will never buy a samsung phone.

149. azhooshmi 6 months ago said:

You samsung developers suck. Why? Here’s why: lots of damn bloatwares. Lots of bugs with each update. Delays on updates. No improvements with updates… Can you tell me why do you release updates (if you can call it updates!) Exactly??????

150. dvdlover2 6 months ago said:

oh yes at last i got it (SAUDI ARABIA)
    and am loving it :)

• sabuj 6 months ago said:

O i love it too..still now no issue..battery looks fine..status bar is great…colors more vibrent..noticeable change is now my photos show date of shoot..lost my root access,and CWM recovery..all my data..as i updated through kies..first boot up was in bootloop..i had to wipe/factory reset..ram management is good..still i m happywith the performence…o00..forgot to mention..i waited for my firmware to release for one and half a ma nth..and flashed back to stock rom 4.2.2 ksa..flash backing didnt lose my data..ksa update cased that..well kies3 helped me restore my some of data…thanks to sammobile and samsung..

151. rafinha775 6 months ago said:

I didn’t like the update. My baterry is running out very quickly. The are some “lags” in the transitions and in the opening of the applications. My cellphone in disconnecting and conecting to the network all the time and when I open the Google Play to download something, sometimes It doesn’t load the page, so I need to download throught the Web. I expect that Samsumg releases a patch to solve this issues soon, what I realy doubt!!!!

152. Edigo 6 months ago said:

When I can get update for GT-I9500 Kenya (AFR) ?

• TheJDP 6 months ago said:

Lets hope for the best. It should be on its way. Please Samsung do something the countries that need don’t get it but the countries that have less demand have already received the update. That is not fair.

153. ali.kaka 6 months ago said:

F**k you samsung. Im still waiting for 4.3 in Iran. F***********k you. Apple is far better than you. All of you are just kidding us. Hey… release that 4.3 for other countries soon. Waiting until when? You released update for small countries with low population ( how many of them has i9500?!!!!) Such az tobago,… but you didnt update Iran. Cuz policy. You are just a crazy brand. I will sell this toy and buy apple. Go to the hell

• zoomzoomzoom 6 months ago said:

i completely agree to what you said. now it is 4th of december and samsung hasn’t released iran version as you said it is related to the dirty policy of samsung toward iranians also it knows that iran is one of it’s greatest customers.
      samsung made me disappointed for this delay and also galaxy s4 batteries sucks! and people should pay to the guarantee to get the new one! i just got it yesterday!!!
      i’m very disappointed …

• djalireza 6 months ago said:
    • elmiralover 6 months ago said:

COMPLETELY AGREE. Damn SAMSUNG for NOT supporting greatest its user community

154. TheJDP 6 months ago said:

When is the update for Kenya come out. Its now over a month and its not yet out. Please make it available in Kenya. And one more thing Samsung should be fair to all regions like Apple do. They release the updates at the same time to all regions. Please Samsung learn something.

155. TheJDP 6 months ago said:

The delay in Samsung updates have caused many people to shift to Note 3 and others rather than waiting for long for the update. Samsung is not listening to us. if they did they would at least tell us why ther is delay in some regions. Samsung, please solve it before its to late. This is issue is on behalf of the Kenyans and other waiting regions.

• mohaymens 6 months ago said:

True!!!! HTC Started to Roll Out Android 4.4 Kit Kat for HTC One, both original with HTC Sense and Google Play Edition

156. asifarifwala 6 months ago said:

Freezing & faster battery draining issues in updates 4.3 for Pakistan & india … Samsung fix these issues. …there’s no benifit of this update because it has lot of bugs. .plz Samsung fix it …

157. Edigo 6 months ago said:

waiting kenya-afr .. but, I am bored..

158. melkott 6 months ago said:

when i update for v 4.3 its take long time to charge the phone maybe 4 or 5 hours ??? fuck you samsung

• bilsaf2 6 months ago said:

hi
      any one there who have a problem of long time to charge just change data cable buy new one.
      n who have a battery drain problem they just reset to factory

159. mohaymens 6 months ago said:

I am going to Sell my Samsung Galaxy S4 and Buy HTC Once and will never go Back to Samsung Again!!! First of all at least 30% of all Galaxy S4 were defective. Second of all Android 4.3 is still not available in most Countries. Who knows when are they gonna release 4.4 KitKat. Samsung got lazy. They picked quantity over quality!!!! It was a bad decision to pick Samsung Galaxy S4. I work in a Telecommunication company and from now on I will never suggest anyone to purchase samsung devices!!!!

160. kpanand 6 months ago said:

Dear All,
    I have currently I9500DDUEMJ9 INU firmware. Can i update my phone to KEN I9500XXUEMJ8 without losing warranty. Please help me. Thanks

161. eltewar 6 months ago said:

Hola que Tal una Pregunta Soy De Argentina : Tengo El Samsung Galaxy S4 De Movistar Queria SAber Si Puedo Intalar LA Rom Esta que Esta De Prueba Para El S4 Que LA Cual Samsung La Libero .. PO que VEo Que Movistar No Ha Dicho Nada Al REspecTo SAbiendo Que YA Esta LA Actualizacion :? En Ese CAso instalando Una Esa Roms Oficial De Prueba . Pierdo La Garantia Del Equipo :? De Ser Asi Como Haria En El Caso De Que mi Operadora Libere La Actualizacion Y Yo Quiero Hacer Disposicion De La Misma. Lo REcibire Automaticamente :? POr FAvor Ayuda : Y Muchas GRacias

• helmet21 6 months ago said:

Podes descargar esta la TGP que anda para claro, personal o movistar… (es unbranded) e instalarla por ODIN, sino tendras que esperar a que te llegue via OTA la especifica para movistar.
      Por tratarse de una rom oficial (la TGP) no perdes la garantía al falsear con ODIN.
      Saludos

162. joss247 6 months ago said:

FOR SAMSUNG:
    ACTUALLY EVERYONE REALLY LIKE TO ENJOY THE FUNCTIONALITY OF BLINKFEED FEATURE ON HTC ONE DEVICES …. NOTE 3 ALSO HAS A NICE HIDDEN HOME SCREEN UNDERNEATH WHICH IS VERY NICE BUT DOES NOT HAVE FACEBOOK INTEGRATION… AND HERE AND NOW SEEMS TO HAVE SOME PROBLEM AS WELL…. FLIPBOARD IS OK BUT SEEMS PALE AND NOT EVEN NEAR TO BLINKFEED… IF GUYZ AT SAMSUNG COULD BRING IN GALAXY S4 USERS AN INTUITIVE FEED HOME LAUNCHER LIKE THE BLINKFEED OR MY MAGAZINE WITH FACEBOOK INTEGRATION WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT…. I REALLY MISS SOMETHING LIKE HTC’S BLINKFEED FEATURE ON MY S4 …THAT FEATURE IS REALLY FUNCTIONAL…. WE WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE SUCH FEATURE ON OUR S4 I9500….

163. zoomzoomzoom 6 months ago said:

i’m from iran and i’m very disappointed about samsung! it’s about 2 month since samsung has started releasing 4.3 for regions. also it knows there is a great demand for it’s phones in iran and iran is one of it’s greatest customers in comparison to the countries that samsung has released 4.3 for them but still it doesn’t try to satisfy people in iran! this misbehavior totaly clarify the dirty policy of samsung toward iranians…

164. s2insider 6 months ago said:

And when Samsung is going to release the official Thailand GT-I9500
    I’ve been hourly check tweets for months now and it start to
    get on my nerve. only thing I see is note 8, tab3 and other
    mid-range devices updates. What does it depends on, my own
    country technician? or Samsung worldwide itself.

165. DrakkoIXI 6 months ago said:

Encima me borran los comentarios porque digo y recamo la verdad?
    Primero, Soy de Argentina y les pedí que por favor, por Diosss, La rom que suban de Arg, que sea LIMPIA, porque la anterior era una Rom reciclada de l.a compañía “TIGO” de Perú.
    Me parece ridículo y vergonzoso el poco empeño que le ponen , o es que tan poco valemos los “sudacas” que nos encajan cualquier cosa total los monos se conforman con cualquier banana?
    Me parece enfermante que bajando una rom limpia justamente para no tener que ver ni logitos de compañía ni musiquitas personalizadas tenga que soportar el logo de una compañía que ni siquiera es una de aca y para colmo una musiquita de TIGO, por dios se los pido y no vuelvan a borrarme el mensaje.

166. joss247 6 months ago said:

FOR SAMSUNG :
    THERE IS PROBLEM IN GALLERY AFTER 4.3 UPDATE , AFTER SOME TIME OF USAGE … “UNFORTUNATELY GALLERY HAS STOPPED” AND THE PICTURES AND FILES ON THE SD CARD IS BROKEN OR CANNOT READ… REBOOTING THE DEVICE FIXES IT BUT THAT’S KIND OF ANNOYING EVERYTIME FOR A FIX…ACTUALLY I AM ON CLASS 10 16 GB SANDISK… THIS WAS NOT THE CASE IN 4.2.2… ALSO THE CURSOR HANGS IN BROWSER SEARCHBOX…. THATS A BUG RIGHT THERE…. WE WOULD APPRECITE THE FIX … ON INU 4.3 XXUEMJ9

167. djalireza 6 months ago said:

Hey Samsung!
    I will never buy your smartphones because you don’t have any software update in Iran! i don’t know why…
    you will miss your Iranian’s customers soon.

168. elikublanov 6 months ago said:

Hey Samsung you are released a firmware for all Israel country but not for cellcom

169. recaredo3 6 months ago said:

4.3 update Mexico – Iusacell today, tks

170. joss247 6 months ago said:

FOR SAMSUNG:
    MOST OF THE USERS ARE FACING GALLERY CRASHING ISSUE: “UNFORTUNATELY GALLERY HAS STOPPED”… IT HAPPENS OCCASIONALLY … TRIED NEW OS INSTALL, FACTORY RESET, SD CARD FORMATTING, CLEARED CACHE BUT TO NO AVAIL… IS IT BECAUSE OF POOR CODING… ADDITIONALLY ITS BEEN MONTHS I ADDRESSED THIS… TRANSITION ANIMATION SCALE RESETS AUTOMATICALLY AFTER OPENING CAMERA APP… WE WANT FASTER GS4 SO ANIMATION TUNED DOWN TO 0.5… BUT TAS ALWAYS 1 …. LETS GET THIS FIXED SAMSUNG

171. KisamexD 6 months ago said:

plz plz i got the money to buy my galaxy gear but android 4.3 for peru isnt rdy yet plz plz realease it fast i need that amazing watch pliiiiiiisssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………..

172. joss247 6 months ago said:

1. Thankyou Samsung for providing such a buggy and hasty update
    2. Thankyou Samsung for letting us download your firmware via hotfile and terafile which is just a crap full of user incosistencies
    3. Thankyou Samsung for making new customers and losing your loyal customers.
    4. Thankyou that even custom roms are more stable than your 4.3
    5. Its all matter of “TIME” and we have seen that repeat in history out of Nokia and Blackberry… Cusotmers always create and make fall of even the stongest brand …
    6. All the best Samsung before its too late ….

173. joss247 6 months ago said:

What in the F is the matter with gallery keeps crashing ….

174. mohammadreza73 6 months ago said:

Please make android 4.3 available faster for Iran.Thanks!

175. gencler89 6 months ago said:

When will the 4.3 update for thr iran
    Can you help me?. answer emergency waiting.

176. gencler89 6 months ago said:

android 4.3 THR İRAN ???????

177. ss989 6 months ago said:

I am sure samsung will lose it’s costumers in iran and in feature apple will defeat this brand unless it has a good costumer support.

178. mohammadreza73 6 months ago said:

No update for Iran????? I’m changing my way to Apple:|

179. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Iran will come on when the 4.3 update.

180. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Iran will come on when the 4.3 update.
    Hurry up please
    We got tired of waiting for enough of the original update.

181. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Where 4.3 update for iran? Please come on, enough is enough.

182. calabazios 6 months ago said:

hola despues de actualizar a 4.3 al conectar manos libre bluetooth estereo hs6000 funciona todo bien pero al reiniciar el samsung s4 ya deja de andar los controles multimedia del hs6000 , para que vuelvan a funcionar tengo que restablecer los valores de fabrica , pero si vuelvo a apagar el telefono otra ves deja de funcionar los controles del auricular bluetooth hs6000

183. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Where 4.3 update for iran? Please come on, enough is enough.
    Iran will come on when the 4.3 update.
    Hurry up please
    We got tired of waiting for enough of the original update.

184. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Please update 4.3 is now inside Iran

185. gencler89 6 months ago said:

We want to iran original 4.3 update.

186. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Forgot your 4.3 update for iran?
    Please update now please.

187. gencler89 6 months ago said:

4.3 to iran please post anymore.
    please please please please please. please. please. please. please.please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please. please.

188. YASSERiA 6 months ago said:

Samsung please release android 4.3 update for “countless users iran”

189. gencler89 6 months ago said:

When will the android 4.3 update for samsung Iran.
    enough is enough.
    Why can excludes Iran?

190. Amin101 6 months ago said:

What about Update 4.3 for Iran (THR) ????

191. gencler89 6 months ago said:

What about Update 4.3 for Iran (THR)

192. gencler89 6 months ago said:

Iran is no longer enough when the 4.3 update?

193. gencler89 6 months ago said:

We are tired of waiting
    iran thr 4.3

194. gencler89 6 months ago said:

please samsung please samsung please samsung…..
    Thr iran update pleaseee samsung
    I’m crying from the nerve.
    please samsung please samsung please samsung

195. gencler89 6 months ago said:

IRAN 4.3 UPDATE PLEASE SAMSUNG PLEASE…..

196. gencler89 6 months ago said:

please samsung IRAN THR 4.3 UPDATE PLEASE

197. gencler89 6 months ago said:

4.4.2 update is available. 4.3 IRAN UPDATE NO.

198. gencler89 6 months ago said: